What will happen first? Next 5* nerf or Sheild Clearance Level 9

2»

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Next 5* nerf
    Right about now I'm not convinced SCL 9 is ever coming.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Shield Clearance Level 9
    CL9

It took them this long to nerf a character and I've reached and passed the level I thought I'd be at when the introduced it

btw Marvel says no CL past 10 guys

pity because my amps go to 11
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Next 5* nerf
    I think they'll nerf 3* Strange, because I use him a lot as a 3 star player and I read the devs don't like it if a character gets used a lot.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    I doubt Dr. Strange needs nerfing right now. He's far from impossible to beat since he's pretty weak, has no defenses; not even his attack isn't that strong. Yes, he's great with a team of heavy hitters, but he's not impossible to beat by other characters. I think a lot of characters deserve a revamp, especially those whose powers take a century to load.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Next 5* nerf
    Looks like we will NEVER get scl9 so, another 5 will be nerfed before.

This game needed sc9 like three or four months ago (or even more), I don't know what Devs are doing, why are they waiting, seriously, they need to have a really good reason no to release it, but if they don't tell us we can't understand their reasons. A LOT of people is already in rank 100 or more, A LOT (well I guess some might have stopped playing these previous months) but Devs don't care. Their focus is new players, and they don't care about veterans (that are not super whales of course, those are obviously important).
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Next 5* nerf
    SnowcaTT said:
    My hope is they delayed SCL9 because they plan on opening Scl9 / scl10 / scl11 all at once. Ideally next season.

OML was unique because he was so good with fewer covers and made 4* (or 3*!) rosters punch above their level, others around 405 (for example) don't do the same, and I don't believe another nerf will be coming soon.

When they rolled out 5 stars, it was stated they were supposed to hang with 4 stars while under covered due to their rarity.

Thanos will be the next 5 star to get nerfed.

• carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    OML wasn't in 10% of PvP victories, he was in 10% of all matches, specifically PvE.  His impact on PvP was shrinking, not growing.  PvP was not the reason for his nerf.  Thanos and Bolt are becoming more dominant because they were already becoming more dominant.  Attributing these changes to the OML nerf is silly.  If anything, blame Bonus Heroes for the swing, since it has allowed more people to finish off Thanos and Bolt.

I could see a Thanos nerf in the cards, regardless, but probably not until more people spend to actually finish him off.  Once some proportion of whales have him at 550, *then* the nerf will happen.