Club 1200

Options

Comments

• Yeah, I don't understand how this is supposed to work. I hit 1200 in Thor last night (finally!), but how can we possibly help each other? Is the idea that we'd make a conscious effort to avoid fighting each other until we each hit 1200...?
  • someguy wrote:
    Yeah, I don't understand how this is supposed to work. I hit 1200 in Thor last night (finally!), but how can we possibly help each other? Is the idea that we'd make a conscious effort to avoid fighting each other until we each hit 1200...?

It will help you to go beyond 1200, we have time before the countdown right. I will tell you more when you join the chat
    Polkio wrote:
    I reach few 1200 points tournaments. Few minutes ago a 1200 in thor tournament.

PS: Nemek - sorry for yesterday

We are aiming beyond 1200
  • So probably you want a lot of people in the same time rich about 1200 mark and then one of choosen will race to 1300 but other will not attack him. And then when choosen will reach 1300 another choosen will try this. A plan is nice. Probably a lot of you guys are from America. I am from Europe so when you will try this I will be sleeping or working. Good luck gentelmens
  • i passed 1200 using the lightning tournament as a distraction, worked perfectly hue hue hue
  • someguy wrote:
    Yeah, I don't understand how this is supposed to work. I hit 1200 in Thor last night (finally!), but how can we possibly help each other? Is the idea that we'd make a conscious effort to avoid fighting each other until we each hit 1200...?

its just a brag topic lol
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can I be this clubs villain? icon_twisted.gif
  • Yeah this seems like a exclusivity club...high roller type. Dunno how it'll help push higher. On another note I'm club 1300
  • forgrim wrote:
    Yeah this seems like a exclusivity club...high roller type. Dunno how it'll help push higher. On another note I'm club 1300
    Well, I'm in it so it is anything but exclusive or high roller. I'm not sure if there will be any effect of it in the game or not, but it is nice to have a method to chat with other players on the go.
  • I hit 1300 just a bit ago. I've run out of people worth more than 10 points though lol.
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Same here I'm almost at 1400. Demolished Club 1200 on the way haha

Update: I hit 1500 and finished my Loki covers icon_mrgreen.gif
  • 1000 is fairly easy with this tourney, but 1200 sounds pretty steep.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just got home from work and hit 1203. Then lost 300 points in about 20 seconds after, so I'm done climbing until the last 25 min before the tournaments ends.
  • Any reason the Ladder isn't in Club 1200 lol. I can give dates and times of inactivity lol.
  • To be honest, I find that most people on this forum isn't the problem that we need to work around. There are quite a few people that aren't on the forums that are high up there who you have to worry about attacking you when you're climbing.
  • I don't worry about anyone attacking me. It's the nature of the game. I think I have a reasonably high level team, so I learn to respect those who can dish out the punishment icon_e_smile.gif

Still, please put me in Club 1200, even if it is only in an honorary capacity lol
  • I am super stoked to have hit 1200 (exactly 1200 mind you) and stayed there for all of 5 minutes. I might be a little bit of an anomaly because I have mediocre cards and don't normally see any of the other members of this illustrious club during my searches. In the Thor tournament I am running an 85 Cstorm, 69 Daken and a 55 and climbing Thor. So to any non 115-Rag players out there, you too can hit 1200. icon_e_biggrin.gif I did as fogrim did, do final push during a popular lightning round.

jOoCs0H.jpg
  • Woohoo! I made it. Not many people counterattacking during the lightning round.
  • Polkio wrote:
    So probably you want a lot of people in the same time rich about 1200 mark and then one of choosen will race to 1300 but other will not attack him. And then when choosen will reach 1300 another choosen will try this. A plan is nice. Probably a lot of you guys are from America. I am from Europe so when you will try this I will be sleeping or working. Good luck gentelmens
    LebKing wrote:
    Same here I'm almost at 1400. Demolished Club 1200 on the way haha

Update: I hit 1500 and finished my Loki covers icon_mrgreen.gif
    Woohoo! I made it. Not many people counterattacking during the lightning round.
    I am super stoked to have hit 1200 (exactly 1200 mind you) and stayed there for all of 5 minutes. I might be a little bit of an anomaly because I have mediocre cards and don't normally see any of the other members of this illustrious club during my searches. In the Thor tournament I am running an 85 Cstorm, 69 Daken and a 55 and climbing Thor. So to any non 115-Rag players out there, you too can hit 1200. icon_e_biggrin.gif I did as fogrim did, do final push during a popular lightning round.

jOoCs0H.jpg

Polkio is right, yes. on side note I'm not Europe or America. I'm Asia.
    There are a few European in the 1200 club now, Don't worry I have put up a timezone so we have different schedule of climbing

Yes for Lebking congratz for reach 1500 but not everyone can reach 1500.
    But do you want to help us ?

_Misguided_ congratz do you plan on joining us ?

funny russkie that the whole point of the club. to help you go beyond 1200
  • Happy to join in and help other push up. I will hang back as I want to make my internal ranking drop down for now ahead of the Hood lightning tourney. I want to try and grab covers for him and it is a lot easier when I don't have to face high level Rags. So, anyone on this list is welcome to attack me and I will try not to retaliate (but all bets off in the last several hours of the tourney). icon_twisted.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I don't worry about anyone attacking me. It's the nature of the game. I think I have a reasonably high level team, so I learn to respect those who can dish out the punishment icon_e_smile.gif

Generally I don't really mind either, it's just that when I'm pushing for a progression reward and I get attacked it can be quite annoying.. especially when I have to fight 5-10 battles just make the points back
This discussion has been closed.