Club 1200

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello, this is a sub topic for the people who are able to make it into 1100 - 1200
I believe most high level players will be joining this club. I also know it's impossible to reach 1300 now
My highest point score was 1273 in this thorurnament, 1289 in Free for all. no one reach 1300.
Before you know you can reach 1300 someone attack you or the point to exchange is from 0-2 points only
therefore i come out with a plan but we need to cooperative with each others, willing to sacrifices and some teamwork bonding.

I will list all the members that is join this club

Download http://line.naver.jp/en/ to your phone

Add me up in line @ aioliahanatsuki
( remember to type hi to me so I can add you to my contact)

I will add you to the club group chat

FAQ

Why not use the forum ?

because I need to settle the GMT timing and the schedule of the leeching points turn by turn.
Therefore I need you us you join the chat it will be faster than the forum. Also Our secret plan

Why not whatsapp ?

Whatsapp have a limit of members to join a group chat.

How am I going to achieve this ?

We all will need to list out our timezone so i can divide you guys into the different team

per team is 5 members.

So per exchange of point will be 20+ , for 4 around 90+ to 100

We have not started it as that are lack of people and time zone.

We will move one by one so if one attack the 4 will wait.
This complete 1st loop, once the first player make it to 1300 then the next will attack till all 5 get 1300.

for the 2nd loop
after all the different group got reach 1300 one of the group members will attack all the other group to leech up to 1400
then share it with in the group of 5 members and this will take one team by other. We will try to make this during the next week day tournament as this one is reaching to the end

So we need good sync and coordination with the line app for communications. 1st thing to do is to settle all your time zone and the members that are joining.

Then once we get 1500 you all can go on and kill each other for killing spree to the end of the tournament.

Members

Aiolia
Arclight
Everly
Ranzera
ZzzWolph
thegreatruss
someguy
TheLadder
HunterScarX

Comments

• Close - my top so far in Thor is 1197. Had a couple over 1200 in the results screen, but didn't stick long enough to get Hero Points.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    Close - my top so far in Thor is 1197. Had a couple over 1200 in the results screen, but didn't stick long enough to get Hero Points.

Are you joining the Club XD
  • Once I get there! sure. In the last couple hours', I got kicked back below 900. Will make another push at lunch.
  • Actually stuck between 1000-1100, was at 1156 today once but got smashed back to the 900s... Guess I'll take the retaliations for now and will hit tomorrow morning again...
  • I made a run this morning and reached 1,128 in the Thor-nament. Then the retaliations started, currently sitting at 855. Hoping to make a run at 1,200 before the end of the week.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm reserving myself for club 1250 only.
  • Everly wrote:
    I made a run this morning and reached 1,128 in the Thor-nament. Then the retaliations started, currently sitting at 855. Hoping to make a run at 1,200 before the end of the week.

Is ok you can join us. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    brisashi wrote:
    I'm reserving myself for club 1250 only.

Our club is to reach 1500 but most of us are stuck in 1200+ myself was 1273.

IF you want to achieve 1500 then we welcome you
  • There's 3 days left in the tournament. As people crest 1100, you will get opportunities to get past 1300. This one is moving faster than last weeks. I'd be up here but my heals aren't coming fast enough. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I hit 1300 in the Dark Avengers Tournament, prize was a red Ragnarok icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    I hit 1300 in the Dark Avengers Tournament, prize was a red Ragnarok icon_e_biggrin.gif

Ha Wolph is a must to grab into the team icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    dmendro wrote:
    There's 3 days left in the tournament. As people crest 1100, you will get opportunities to get past 1300. This one is moving faster than last weeks. I'd be up here but my heals aren't coming fast enough. icon_e_smile.gif

Yeah, I don't think I've generally been able to get to 1200 this early on in a tournament before. Either the point swings are just so much bigger this tournament or more players than usual joined early. (I suspect both are true.)
  • Nemek wrote:
    Yeah, I don't think I've generally been able to get to 1200 this early on in a tournament before. Either the point swings are just so much bigger this tournament or more players than usual joined early. (I suspect both are true.)

Generally, it's not worth the effort to aim that high in the beginning. It's a lot easier as the days go by since people will have more points. You still have to get lucky and not get attacked, though
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    You still have to get lucky and not get attacked, though

That's the plan about !! club 1200 is a sync point team is to help achieve 1500 after that we will be on our own racing the bracket on the final hours
  • I made it to 1300 in the last tournament. Was a very quiet last hour, nobody wanted the black widow prize apparently....
  • morphy wrote:
    I made it to 1300 in the last tournament. Was a very quiet last hour, nobody wanted the black widow prize apparently....

Do you want to join ?
  • The match making doesn't work that way though. You will only see the people in your match making list which is primarily made up of people who finished similarly as you in past tournaments. I don't think you can effectively create a group that will play each other.
  • Nemek wrote:
    dmendro wrote:
    There's 3 days left in the tournament. As people crest 1100, you will get opportunities to get past 1300. This one is moving faster than last weeks. I'd be up here but my heals aren't coming fast enough. icon_e_smile.gif

With the decrease in time between new health packs it's easier to play more often especially against higher level teams. So lower level players see a chance to get point rewards easier now. Plus we all know the big crush is the final day so it's. A bit easier to get the point rewards early and leave the placement rewards to others.
  • dmendro wrote:
    The match making doesn't work that way though. You will only see the people in your match making list which is primarily made up of people who finished similarly as you in past tournaments. I don't think you can effectively create a group that will play each other.

That is why i say 1200, most 1000-1100-1200 players I can see them. Theladder, zzzwolph, nemek, zac, Arclight. It is already sync I dont have to sync .
  • Thanks for the offer, but I am not sure how this group would work? Eventually the easy targets run out, and we do need to play against each other to get enough points right?

I have a wild theory - imagine you stay out of the tournament till the very last 1-2 hours. you start with score of "-" , will you get significantly higher points against people who are in the thousands? would that make you climb the ranking super quickly? Maybe i should try that in the next tourney
  • I reach few 1200 points tournaments. Few minutes ago a 1200 in thor tournament.

PS: Nemek - sorry for yesterday
This discussion has been closed.