petition to nerf red hulk

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
he's boosted. destroying my whole team, including oml, who's healing can no longer keep up. and everyone is using him.

that's all it takes right?

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Red Hulk is the best character to leave you needing health packs when you fight him. So he's probably going to get a buff instead.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    What's wrong with you guys? Asking for new nerfs? :s

BUFFS.......no nerfs! :)
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    kyo28 said:

I propose we nerf the devs

If you consider the ammount of bugs in the game (i actually love the bug with countdown tiles - helps a lot my Wasp-Carol duo), the horrible changes to the game in place (vaulting, laughing rates at BH, nerf to OML and Carnage), planned new features (DDQ vault being nerfed, probably Lightning Rounds replaced with 4* LR ala Carol LR we had) and it seems the Developers were already stealth nerfed some time ago and now we see the results.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Cry more. 
  • EvertonSte
    EvertonSte Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Get quake 
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nerf Bagman. He was too powerful in the Bags to Riches event.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    jredd said:
    he's boosted. destroying my whole team, including oml, who's healing can no longer keep up. and everyone is using him.

This better be a joke... and if it is, it's nto funny. Don't put this kind of thought out there. D3 is dumb enough to actually do this.
  • JamieMadrox
    Arphaxad said:
    jredd said:

This better be a joke... and if it is, it's nto funny. Don't put this kind of thought out there. D3 is dumb enough to actually do this.
    D3 is the publisher and has nothing to do with game design. You're thinking of Demiurge who actually develop the game.
  • krak0
    krak0 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Lol not yet maybe in 6 months  :p
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Arphaxad said:
    jredd said:

D3 is the publisher and has nothing to do with game design. You're thinking of Demiurge who actually develop the game.
    Yes but I can garantee you the OML nerf come from D3Go, Demiurge don't care we use less Health Pack... D3Go care. Demiurge indirectly care because they want the game to be supported by D3Go for a long time, but they don't want what's happening right now. But as a game developer myself, I can garantee you we are not happy when player are not happy like they are right now.

Publisher have WAAAAAYYYYY more power then the developer, they have the money.

A designer will care when the balance is clearly broken, but this was not OML case, far from it...
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    He has ONE aoe attack and no other offense.  I don't even like using him.  
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    I say Nerf everyone now! 
  • JamieMadrox
    Megdar said:
    Arphaxad said:
    jredd said:

Yes but I can garantee you the OML nerf come from D3Go, Demiurge don't care we use less Health Pack... D3Go care. Demiurge indirectly care because they want the game to be supported by D3Go for a long time, but they don't want what's happening right now. But as a game developer myself, I can garantee you we are not happy when player are not happy like they are right now.

A designer will care when the balance is clearly broken, but this was not OML case, far from it...
    Except you're completely wrong. D3Go has next to no say in how the game is developed and how characters are designed/changed. It's all Demiurge. They have control over all aspects of game design including monetization.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Red Hulk is honestly the only 4 Star character I skip, even when he's not boosted.
    The reason is simple = I lose too much health even on wins.

It's so easy for the AI to get 9 Green, mostly thanks to his Purple.  His Green is also one of the best AOE Damage to AP ratio abilities in the entire game if I remember right, and that's not even taking the 18 "Overdrive version" into account.  I'd say his Purple is indirectly offense because it drains ALL green.

And when boosted, he has a TON of health to chew too, so fights take too long as well.
    I can win most times, sure, but I take way too much damage along the way.

If anything, a nerf should be to his his Purple.
    That even 1 cover drains ALL Green is too strong.  For this aspect of the power, 1 Purple cover is the same as 5 covers.  It should be more like Kingpin's Purple, where 5 covers drains all Green, but lower covers drain different amounts.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Red Hulk is honestly the only 4 Star character I skip, even when he's not boosted.
    The reason is simple = I lose too much health even on wins.

And there is the reason why they (devs) will NOT nerf him! Health Pack sales (the reason why OML got Nerfed) !
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is some top notch trolling right here.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    No more nerfs just buffs! >:)
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Megdar said:Kk 
    Arphaxad said:
    jredd said:

Except you're completely wrong. D3Go has next to no say in how the game is developed and how characters are designed/changed. It's all Demiurge. They have control over all aspects of game design including monetization.
    Sorry but you are the wrong one. First, I worked with enough publisher to know they have their say. Second, my company tried to have a contract with D3, they have their designer and they do more then suggest stuff, they decide. And they control monetization, they know way more then many other about this aspect. Way more then a contractant like Demi.