OML Comp Tokens and Cover swaps

2»

Comments

• mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    frymanman said:
    I agree, the compensation isn't proportional to any of the time or iso invested. Being one of the only two partially viable 5* characters I had I stupidly bit on the refund and almost immediately regretted it. I thought, hey, maybe this will help me jump-start my other 5* a bit since they're all spread out and mostly unusable at this point. A couple covers in some of them would at least make them playable. But of course one of the covers I got was a dupe of the only 5* cover i had at 5 levels and since it is a classic (Phoenix), and she is at 11 covers it is going to go to waste since they won't swap it. The iso I got in return isn't even enough to level another 5* up to a decent level.

This so sucks. They either don't get it or just do not care.

They not only nerf OML but in effect the progess that some players have made in this game. This is so unfair. And only made worse by the fact a bad nerf is compensated by forcing players back to the roulete wheel. 

Maybe the bean counters hold the devs hostage. If you cannot talk try signal an we can attempt a rescue!!