What we need to see from SHIELD Clearance Level 9

2»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would like to see 4* placement extended to T50-100. Perhaps even an extra 4* cover in progression. Now that the old 4*s are vaulted, it'll be harder to earn covers to build them and champ levels.. this would at least help.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    At higher SR and SCL, there should be more benefits, including:

1) Better node rewards. I shouldn't still be winning just 70 ISO for beating nodes. Please replace all regular tokens with Elites. More 2*s won from PVP battles.. More Bagman!

2) Higher 5* pull chances for LTs.

3) Higher BH pull chances for all tokens.

Also, I'm not a megawhale, but I wil be champ farming my 3*s. I already have many at 245+, so I'm starting new ones now to avoid wasting any covers. It will be a slow and HP expensive project, but I'll do it.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Might have already been mentioned, but I'd to see them allow us to pick the 4 star cover color between scl 7,8,9.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:

Also, I'm not a megawhale, but I wil be champ farming my 3*s. I already have many at 245+, so I'm starting new ones now to avoid wasting any covers. It will be a slow and HP expensive project, but I'll do it.

Have you done the math on this? You will be pretty much permanently throwing away ISO you can never get back at a chance for slightly more 4 and 5 stars. You won't get the ISO back until you sell the 3 star, and you wouldn't be able to max champ a second time for another year about, maybe longer with the addition of new 3 stars and vaulting. So you would have to either sell your max champed 3 star and do worse in PvP for a really long time, or throw away however much it is it costs to max and champ a 3 star. In my opinion, ISO is more valuable than covers.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    notamutant wrote:
    So you would have to either sell your max champed 3 star and do worse in PvP for a really long time

This really isn't true though, unless you're a) literally flipping every one, or b) you still rely on them as a 3/4* player.

If you've got 5s, or at least the top tier 4s, 3s aren't changing your PvP experience that much. In those cases where it does (like a high level Cage or Switch), how often are specific character PvPs rolling around? Once every 4 seasons? Not frequent enough to affect decision making.

I probably won't do it except with those characters that are both fed by 2s and in the tokens (limited list), as those should turn around fast enough (yes, still extremely slow) to be worth grabbing those additional HP/CP/LT/4* resources. However, for more whaley type players, I can certainly see the argument for doing so.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm nearing level 100 - and I'm not nearly as hardcore as many here.

SCL9/SCL10 should -both- be opened at the same time at this point.

They need 4* covers for placement WAYYYYY down. It's ridiculous for all the top rosters to try to jostle for five spots - often requiring alignment of when to start. RIDICULOUS.

They need 5* covers at PROGRESSION. Not placement, which will give more 5*'s to the 5* heavy. PROGRESSION 5*'s.

They need a HUGE influx of ISO to be able to afford those 5*'s.