Venom Bomb again???

Merrick
Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Another new release. Another time venom bomb is the release event. Why are you tinykitties so sadistic?

Comments

• Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Well at least we can get IronFist from tokens! Thats exciting.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    how do you even know? we still have no info on iron fist either, or the boosted list in 2 days. I remember when the forum wasn't the last place to find news.
  • thedonce
    thedonce Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2017
    how do you even know? we still have no info on iron fist either, or the boosted list in 2 days. I remember when the forum wasn't the last place to find news.

The interview about the New Iron Fist Is on Marvel.com's game section. Details all the moves and announces Venom Bomb as the next event. Juggernaut: Heroic after that.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards

https://news.marvel.com/games/61941/pie ... iron-fist/
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love Venom Bomb
    but I also like doing this
    YcSmGwmY.gif
    kidding on both counts
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I love Venom Bomb
    but I also like doing this
    YcSmGwmY.gif
    kidding on both counts

"But don't you want to be cool like that guy in Maroon 5?"
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    At least the essentials are decent, Blad3, FalCap, and whoever the 2 star is (I didn't pay attention). Spam the spamming goons!

*edit*
    Torch. I decided to go look it up. Still, with the countdown tile glitch, just bring along someone who makes strike tiles, throw out a little flame jet, let the hits keep flying.

Adversely... those symbiotes are going to be brutal.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blad3 black with the countdown bug and lots of strike tiles (boosted by FalCap!) will chew through symbiotes in record time.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's kinda funny is this is how I feel about most pve's besides doctor stranges, in 2 or 3 more runs, I expect the same, luckily it gives a ridiculous amount of tokens.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    New release. Venom Bomb.

Time to bracket snipe like I've never sniped before.

TO THE SNIPEMOBILE!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Four day events have a high probability of being release events. It's just how the event schedule works.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    There should never be a circumstance where Venom Bomb is run without a boosted Doc Ock.
    I'm serious. That should be like, a law, or something.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    matthatter wrote:
    At least the essentials are decent, Blad3, FalCap, and whoever the 2 star is (I didn't pay attention). Spam the spamming goons!

*edit*
    Torch. I decided to go look it up. Still, with the countdown tile glitch, just bring along someone who makes strike tiles, throw out a little flame jet, let the hits keep flying.

Adversely... those symbiotes are going to be brutal.

Blade carol and torch. Fire torch green and watch carol buff any tiles from blade every turn
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Node with 3 symbiotes and no tile movers? Wasp, Carol and Medusa. Should be hilarious.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Tean Jean is buffed for the next week with the utmost probability (according to Daywalker`s Weekly Buffed Characters).
    So I guess that Venom Bomb shouldn´t that bad this time. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Black Duke wrote:
    Tean Jean is buffed for the next week with the utmost probability (according to Daywalker`s Weekly Buffed Characters).
    So I guess that Venom Bomb shouldn´t that bad this time. icon_e_wink.gif

For those of you that have her at a usable level. The rest of us are high and dry.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huh...always seems to be a new release when I go on holiday. Typical.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I wish they would vault this event.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    If your using Teen Jean you're doing it wrong-

Boosted/champed 4cage(5/5/3) will make almost every node in this event trivial. Not only does he put out 600+ protect tiles like candy, he also has the ability to erase special tiles.

Oh, and is that Mr. Fantastic I see boosted as well? Use his blue to create 2 fortified tiles, then fire off Cages yellow power for 20,000 damage!

With all of the special tiles that will be getting matched not only will you be generating health but also green AP like crazy...if only there was another member of the FF boosted for this event...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    20k damage to a single target is overkill, Jean 8-9k aoe is much quicker