Crash of the Titans Cycle 5: Iceman

Options
2»

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax wrote:
    I'm not liking the chances for my 0/3/0 Bobby. It's possible (and by all means I'll keep trying), but it will require some superior luck to keep the blue train going...
    It's definitely possible. If you need to, use AP boosts for bluetile.pngpurpletile.png to kickstart the stunlock. Once you have that first 6 Blue AP your chances increase significantly

Yeah, I've gotten her to 5,000 health once, so it's definitely possible (I accidentally triggered two match-5's on a cascade which killed me before I could stun her next turn). That one time, I may have been able to pull it off if I had used a 100% damage boost, but I don't have the surplus HP to waste on those like I can with normal boosts. Ah well, if at first you don't succeed...
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax wrote:
    ZootSax wrote:
    I'm not liking the chances for my 0/3/0 Bobby. It's possible (and by all means I'll keep trying), but it will require some superior luck to keep the blue train going...
    It's definitely possible. If you need to, use AP boosts for bluetile.pngpurpletile.png to kickstart the stunlock. Once you have that first 6 Blue AP your chances increase significantly

Yeah, I've gotten her to 5,000 health once, so it's definitely possible (I accidentally triggered two match-5's on a cascade which killed me before I could stun her next turn). That one time, I may have been able to pull it off if I had used a 100% damage boost, but I don't have the surplus HP to waste on those like I can with normal boosts. Ah well, if at first you don't succeed...

Throwing in the towel. After 50+ tries over several days I never got her below 3,356 hit points. Five times today alone she killed me through my getting match-5's to fall from cascades (I never matched a single match-5 deliberately, obviously) and nine times today alone she was able to fire off her green or purple without making a single match in one of those colors--all of the AP was gifted through cascades. I know it's confirmation bias blah-blah-blah but she had the tinykitty luck of the devil...

Oh well, maybe next time...