POLL: Attention Elite Pack Purchasers

Options
ZW2007-
ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
edited March 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Keep in mind that voting is anonymous. If you purchased more than one and got the same card, please comment below to indicate that. If you don't want to put your name out there, please PM me and I will indicate it for you without disclosing your name. I'm allowing for each person to have 4 votes plus the ability to change your vote. This way if you get more jewels before the current Elite Pack rotates, you can update what you got in the poll. Please no trolls or fake votes, thank you.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Schlemoc
    Schlemoc Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bought one pack when it was first released. I only have lightning runner and yaheeni from this pool. Drew yaheeni. Absolutely disgusting when i dropped 80 to net an angel. Everything else was dupes.

Almost gave those bums outside my office building my money this week,but i opted to save it for the summer and brews.
  • ZW2007-
    Options
    Send your coalition mates this way if you know they bought an Elite Pack.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I purchased one pack and got an Aetherwind Basker which I did not already have. Since I now have Kari Zev, Yuhenni, and Basker, I decided to stop.
  • Kami
    Kami Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1 pack opened, got black vise
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kami wrote:

Grats! One of the better Masterpieces I thought?
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Kami wrote:

Grats! One of the better Masterpieces I thought?

One of the best i think? I want this one more than the swords.... creatures will be so yesterday
  • ZW2007-
    Options
    Kami wrote:
    Grats! It's encouraging to see that someone actually got a Masterpiece and possibly the best one to boot.
  • murtagon
    murtagon Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    The poll won't let me vote a dup, please share that tech.

I purchased 2 elite packs, both had Yahenni.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    murtagon wrote:
    The poll won't let me vote a dup, please share that tech.

I purchased 2 elite packs, both had Yahenni.

My credit card and I would like to express our condolences.
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I haven't bought a pack, but I've played against about a dozen vises from different players since the masterpieces became available.
  • nightflare
    nightflare Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2017
    Options
    My results were quite the utter opposite of what we were promised. "Lower chance of dupes". I thought it would be a fun new thing for the game. I saw it as something new and a cool thing to strive for. So I went out and bought the mana jewels, and the angel bundle, notnfor the card, but to test this new feature out. Imagine my surprise when not only did I fail to get a special card, but TWO dupes in second copies of both Yahenni and Astherwind Basker. Thanks again for the LIES D3, however I should thank you. Due to your deception I was able to get all my money back due to your either poor programming or sketchy business practices.

I don't want to believe yore maliciously taking advantage of us. I WANT to believe you care for your customers. But... I can't believe you do when you don't address the issues, don't give us an official reply for a whole WEEK OR MORE. And the only damned person who even tries to help is the admin on the forums who you abuse and string out to dry. Brigby, I know you're probably going to read this, so thank you for everything you try and do. I'm convinced you're the only person there who cares about the community.

P.S. PLEASE censor my tiny use of a 'swear word' that occurs in public tv of low child ratings and does not offend anyone. It will show me people ACTUALLY look at these and read them.
  • buscemi
    Options
    DumasAG wrote:
    I haven't bought a pack, but I've played against about a dozen vises from different players since the masterpieces became available.
    Can I ask what Tier you're in?
  • ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I bought two packs and received TWO IDENTICAL KARI ZEVs.
  • buscemi
    Options
    I'll be honest, these figures aren't looking good, are they?

Presumably the duplicates mentioned in this thread haven't been factored into the numbers since members cannot vote for the same option twice.

Also, I posted a link to here on facebook, and there were responses from people who didn't want to sign up to this forum; So far we've had 2 Yahennis, a Kari Zev, 2 Whales, and a Basker reported.
  • gruntface
    gruntface Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So a 5% pull rate at best right now and consider that everyone reporting their pull must have spent real world money to open the pack.

If this doesn't tell you what d3h think of you, nothing will.

NAD
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Picked up Tezzeret and had the extra jewels so figured wth and ended up with Kari Zev.
    Not great, but cheap and useful in a lot of situations, I suppose.

Still thinking the 500 jewel masterpiece and 400 jewel mythic packs would be more pleasing to both whales and hard earners, though.
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    DumasAG wrote:
    Can I ask what Tier you're in?

Platinum. Never bothered staying in a lower tier.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These drop rates wouldn't be so bad if....

You could get say 200 iso8.png for winning EmO or FirF. Or say 100 iso8.png for a top 10 coalition placement. But to have to either spend big bucks or grind for a month with a 5% shot at a masterpiece? Egregious. And you can't even get mythics in any other reliable way now.

Which of course is why we are all boycotting spending money and have changed our names to reflect how we feel about the recent patch.
  • AmoXJS
    AmoXJS Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Consider this a bump...I want to have a higher sample size of this poll
  • mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Yahenni, the awful