Spider Woman's Red is bugged? [Devs Aware]

2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Edit: Aaaand they've been merged. Feel free to delete this post as it's now redundant.

• RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Still bugged.  Any word on a fix?
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Trying to get a bump on this issue - I see it's not on the 'master' bug list here: http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63790/bug-status-list-updated-05-05-17
    Does that mean it is not being looked at?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Blindman13 Good catch, this is indeed an ongoing issue still. Adding it to the bug list.

And rest assured it is still being looked into. The list is more so for your guy's convenience as issues tend to persist for a while and can cause duplicate threads to be created the moment they go beyond the first page of the forum.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    Blindman13 Good catch, this is indeed an ongoing issue still. Adding it to the bug list.

And rest assured it is still being looked into. The list is more so for your guy's convenience as issues tend to persist for a while and can cause duplicate threads to be created the moment they go beyond the first page of the forum.
    Colossal Punch is also experiencing what appears to be a similar, if not identical, issue. There have been several threads about this, although they seem to have fallen off the first page ;)
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would be great to have this fixed, since Spider Woman is featured in PVE, so all of us are using her a lot.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Jaedenkaal Adding it now actually. Had been trying to get some confirmation from the team on whether or not the issue with Colossus and Spider-Woman were the same or different. From what I have been informed, the issues are different as the problem with Colossus is that it is not registering on occasion that he is in front.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker

I came to the forum to see if this was a known issue.  Over the week, I used Spider-Woman a lot because she was boosted, and I first got to disappointingly experience this bug, and again several times over the event. 

Glad to here it's known, sad to hear it's been around ~2mos before it affected me personally, and is still around.  :(