Spider Woman's Red is bugged? [Devs Aware]

nickaraxnos
nickaraxnos Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
Used her today at pve simulator and most of the times when i used her red, i didn't get proper aoe damage.
Sometimes she did damage to only one but mostly she is damaging 2 out of three.
Stun is working though

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there nickaraxnos, does this happen for every battle or does it seem to be a rare occurrence? To add a bit of clarity to the report, was Quake on the enemy team with her Coordinated Tactics (Yellow) ability? Did the enemy team have any protect tiles on the board?
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Pretty sure there is no Quake in today's PvE Simulator.

Not to step on Tombstone's toes, but one more clarifying question out of curiosity: is the stunned person always the one who's not taking damage when it only hits 2/3 opponents?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone wrote:
    Hey there nickaraxnos, does this happen for every battle or does it seem to be a rare occurrence? To add a bit of clarity to the report, was Quake on the enemy team with her Coordinated Tactics (Yellow) ability? Did the enemy team have any protect tiles on the board?

My toesies! icon_cry.gif

To answer your question EternalLurker, the stun functions like Scarlet Witch's Purple ability in that the stun can target anyone. With that regard, if the ability were to bring a team down to one character remaining, that survivor should always be stunned.
  • nickaraxnos
    Hi, excuse my late reply.

1) Quake was not in the battles

2) Nothing to do with protect, attack or strike tiles

3) I use her with im40 and rulk

4) The problem is not rare. Is almost at every battle.

5) Sometimes it makes damage to the one who is stunned sometimes is not.

6) Problem is appearing regardless if they are 2 or 3 opponents but can't say when is more often

7) Haven't used this team yet outside of pve simulator
  • nickaraxnos
    Used her at shield sim and had the same problem. 2 opponents. She downed the one in the front, stunned the other one but did no damage
  • Tombstone
    Thank you for this additional information, I'll check with the rest of the team to see if they can reproduce the issue, and see what might be happening.
  • I've been having this problem myself.

I have Spider Woman at level 5 for red (currently level 271 and it's been a continuous issue for at least 10 to 15 levels now, as I've been working to advance her this week), and I've noticed the issue for at least the last week.

Damage is assigned correctly for the main and one other character (so main target takes 8k+ for damage, a second character takes the lower amount). A third character is then stunned but doesn't seem to take any of the damage. Only seems to happen if it's the non-primary target who gets stunned, but I'm not certain about that (as I usually target an enemy who will be killed by the primary). Seems to happen continuously.

Happens regardless of characters targeted (both full characters and mobs). It's also happened in both PVP and story battles. Also seems to happen regardless of who she's been teamed up. Haven't seen her hit all three targets all week.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Bug just popped up with me as well. I have her with 5 red and it would do the direct damage to my target, AoE damage to one of the others and stun the other one but would not damage the stunned target. This happened in 3 different occurrences I had with my IM40/Quake/S-W team.
  • nickaraxnos
    Have some more info about her bug.

The problem appears only after an aoe attack. So if you use sw red as your first aoe attack, it works fine.

But if you use her again the bug appears. Or if you use someone else before her with an aoe attack ( rhulk for example) you also have the bug
  • nickaraxnos
    Many days have passed and the problem continues.

I am wondering why is not marked (devs aware).

You have more than enough info especially after my last post.

This problem is holding me back to take the decision spend 120 cp to champ her and also cant take the max out of her when i use her.

Whats going on?
  • Franklin Bluth
    Franklin Bluth Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I've used it a few times, and she'll KO the first enemy, damage the second, and stun but not damage the third.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    Wanna move to this thread to keep complaints in the same place?

And yeah, I was trying to confirm that the one who was stunned was the one who didn't take damage, but the original poster of that thread didn't verify. Thanks.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    Tombstone wrote:
    To answer your question EternalLurker, the stun functions like Scarlet Witch's Purple ability in that the stun can target anyone. With that regard, if the ability were to bring a team down to one character remaining, that survivor should always be stunned.
    I was aware of how it should work but was asking for clarification on how it did work, given the bug. It seems, from this thread, that the stun's target is indeed relevant.
  • MpqTron
    MpqTron Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Spiderwoman System Shock is bugged on unstable iso 8.

The power description describes a single target nuke, aoe damage to the rest of the team and a 3 turn stun. 

There is no aoe damage occurring when there are two enemies left, just the single damage nuke and the stun. 
    Please fix, as I was left surprised earlier by an alive bullseye when he should have been Downed with the aoe damage 

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is an old story 
    devs are aware
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    The problem occurs when the damage to the target downs the target. The aoe damage is not calculated until after the team shifts from the downed target. If you don't down the target, everyone takes damage. If there are three enemies and you down the target, then the new target takes no damage, but the enemy in the back does. 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Seems like an order of operations error to me. If the hit to the target does not down them, then the damage is dealt correctly. If the damage to the target downs the target, then the enemies are shifted first then the aoe is applied. But by then there is a new target so they don't take any damage. I have seen no correlation to which one gets stunned. 
    Aoe should be applied before the enemies shift around. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Presumably this is related to the bug affecting many other powers where the effects of the power go off one at a time instead of all at one time.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did a Spider Woman Red, and it did the main damage and the stun, but it didn't do the extra damage to the non-targeted enemies. Are other people seeing this as well?
  • Blasko6669
    Blasko6669 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    It's been happening to me too.  Extremely frustrating.