IF Shou-Lao Fang Strike (GREEN)

Options
JablesMc
JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
I have IF champed and built at 3 greenflag.png /5 purpleflag.png /5 blackflag.png

The past 2 times I have fired greenflag.png with over 12 blacktile.png AP, only 3 strike.png came out.

I'm going to re-create and submit a CS ticket now.

Comments

• JablesMc
    Options
    Of course it works properly when I try to recreate it... icon_e_confused.gif
  • frymanman
    frymanman Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same thing has happened to me several times now as well with it working correctly once or twice in between. Haven't figured out what might be causing the interference yet though. Each time I've had at least 12 black ap and there's been more than enough red tiles open.
  • Folenza
    Folenza Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This has happened to me and other members of my alliance.

I had Iron Fist at 5 greenflag.png 5 purpleflag.png 3 blackflag.png

I entered a battle, got 13 blacktile.png and fired his green power
    There were 10 open red tiles on the board and I should have filled 6 of them with strike tiles. I only got 5 strike tiles.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've experienced this as well, but have been unable recreate it with my 3/5/5 Iron Fist. iOS.
  • shirwin
    shirwin Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, but seems to be fixed already.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It has been happening to me through the entire day. With 12 black AP, it has been firing only 3 strike tiles. I have been using him mainly with Dr. Strange and various third characters so not sure if that is part of the issue? On Steam platform here.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just saw this myself. Fires 2 strikes correctly, but only 1 additional after the 12 black AP threshold. iOS
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Something similar happened to me too with Patch's red. It created only one red strike for me and three red basics were available.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Alright so I've had green make 2, 3, and 4 after the 12 threshold (and I know the 2 was after because I immediately punched right before that).
  • JablesMc
    Options
    Tromb2ch2 wrote:
    Alright so I've had green make 2, 3, and 4 after the 12 threshold (and I know the 2 was after because I immediately punched right before that).
    Just a question, if you punched before firing IF greenflag.png , did you spend enough black to dip under 12 AP?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlluAllu wrote:
    Something similar happened to me too with Patch's red. It created only one red strike for me and three red basics were available.
    I had more than 3 red tile open, but he only made 1 friendly strike and 2 for the enemy.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    JablesMc wrote:
    Just a question, if you punched before firing IF :greenflag: , did you spend enough black to dip under 12 AP?
    ???

Fist of K'un-Lun doesn't spend Black AP.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey guys, the team is doing everything they can to try and reproduce this issue, but so far they've been unsuccessful with the current information. If you haven't already, please do send in a support ticket that details your encounter with this issue. In your ticket, be sure to include your username, device information, the team's you and your opponent used, and the actions taken just prior to encountering the issue. I know that some of you have said that this issue seems to occur at random, so if you cannot remember every step that you took, that is perfectly fine.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • EaglesLB
    EaglesLB Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So, trying to figure out how to post screenshots (before and after), if that would help. But, the pertinent info that would mostly be seen on screenshot:

My team: SW, 3* Cage, IF
    Mission: Simulator Round 1, Simulation 02, third repetition (2/6 prizes collected)
    Computer's team: 2* Captain Marvel, 2* Bullseye, 2* Ares (all lvl 59)

Only special moves I made prior to S-LFS were 2 x IF (IFoKL). These 2 purple moves were NOT consecutive, nor immediately prior to S-LFS. All other moves were just matches.

Black AP at time of move: 16
    Black AP after move: 16
    Green AP prior to move: 9
    Green AP after move: 1
    Number of total red tiles on board: 11
    Number of special red tiles prior to move: 1 (Cage's Protect tile)
    Number of basic red tile prior to move: 10
    Number of strike tiles generated by S-LFS: 3
    Number of basic red tiles after move: 7

I have also had 1, 2, 3, or 4 Strike tiles generated at other times.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, this was happening to me playing through the second round of Simulator. I was playing Medusa, 3* Daken and IF. Some times I would get all four that I was supposed to, but most times it was only three, and on rare occasions just two, despite meeting the 12 black AP threshold every single time.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    Options
    I haven't had this issue with Iron Fist's Shou-Lao Fang Strike, but I have had it happen with Patch's Best There Is in exactly the manner that Allu-Allu noted: 1 friendly, 2 enemy. As with DarkDeVo and EaglesLB's examples, I did have a couple friendly special Red tiles on the board already (DarkDeVo had Daken and EaglesLB had Luke Cage), so I'm not sure if that's a factor.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I think you're on to something. I recreated the bug with Patch just a moment ago. I too had some red strikes on the board already, courtesy of Daken.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ended up using Fist on several Simulator nodes again, this time without Daken in a few nodes. And again, most times I was only getting three out of four strike tiles, despite meeting the 12 black AP threshold and having plenty of available red tiles on the board.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlluAllu wrote:
    I think you're on to something. I recreated the bug with Patch just a moment ago. I too had some red strikes on the board already, courtesy of Daken.

I've run into it with both Iron Fist and Patch recently. I've had Iron Fist drop 4 like he was supposed to, and 3 sometimes (despite having the available red to drop a 4th). I just used Patch's red with 9 basic reds on the board, dropped two enemy strikes, no friendlies.

Haven't replicated either reliably yet, so I'm not sure what to report as having gone wrong (my Patch fight was against Daken, but there were no enemy red strikes at the time; there were some blue protect/strikes from Beast, if that's relevant), but I can at least pitch in that I've experienced it too. Hopefully someone will figure it out enough that it can be fixed.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    Options
    Welp, finally just got the Shou-Lao Fang Strike issue, dropping 5 Strike tiles instead of 6. There were 11 Red tiles on the board and the only special tile was Iron Fist's own Exquisite Technique Attack tile.

I haven't seen this issue enough to notice a pattern, unfortunately.