Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Casual Cats Alliance is recruiting

2»

Comments

• SlymasSlymas Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hello. Interested in your alliance . I'm still a new player, but progressing fast. Currently day 23. Play daily.
    Slymas. How do I join (if you decide to accept me) if I'm in another alliance? 
  • Jaymz976Jaymz976 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Slymas, I think you have to leave the current one first. We'll be glad to have you. Once you leave, just search us and join. I usually approve same day.
    Slots filled.
    We need a daily player. Don't care what you play, just do it every day. 
    And the Alliance Events. Need help there for sure. Get in on Sinister 6 now with us and reap the rewards.
    Slot filled. 
  • ChitosamaChitosama Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Do you have any spots open? @Jaymz976

We have one slot open for a daily player. We're super chill, just play what you want at least once a day and it's all good. Help beat the boss events, too. We're a team, after all!
    Slot filled!