More Iso Please

2»

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think your real problem lies in not incrementally leveling up your 4*s as you get their covers. If you did, it wouldn't be so hard to champ them when you get #13.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    TimGunn wrote:
    could you please edit your original posts so that other people don't get confused by the outdated ISO costs?

also your math seems to leave out any ISO from PVP. Do you not play PVP? If you have 4 star champs, you can easily reach 500 in PVP. 30,000 ISO per day is achievable.

I do play PVP, I'm a 900 player on average. I didn't include it out of laziness and not being bothered to look up how much iso I would win. I wasn't arguing that it was impossible, I took falcap from 130-270 and that was before the big iso influx that we got.

My argument is that it requires quite a sizeable time investment to play all game modes everyday in order to acquire this amount of iso and champ a 4* from scratch in 13 days. What compounds the issue is that we are very likely to draw another 14th cover for someone else who is cover maxed due to the smaller token pool.

I'm not advocating bigger token pools ( I hate dilution) I'm simply saying...more iso please. That way I don't have to quit my life in order to maintain where I'm at.
    bbigler wrote:
    I think your real problem lies in not incrementally leveling up your 4*s as you get their covers. If you did, it wouldn't be so hard to champ them when you get #13.
    Yep, its odd you say that because literally moments ago someone in my alliance reminded me that I persuaded him to change his spending tactics to levelling everyone to 226 (it's a pretty short sprint from there) and asked why I don't do that myself anymore - I couldn't remember why or when I stopped but after I finish cage I will definitely be reverting back.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Increment leveling as I get covers, lol. My iso would have to increase 3 fold for that happen and I play the **** out of this game.