Not a big deal, but the ddq cp node is awful

2»

Comments

• BatteryHorse
    BatteryHorse Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    I actually thought this was one of the better fights, mostly because they have some mildly unintuitive synergy, and if you pull it off it's kind of satisfying. I would never, ever have put this team together on my own, and my temptation would have been to just try to gather/deny until I could down each opponent. Instead we learn that Venom's yellow feeds Bullseye's purple, Moonstone's black and Venom's green. Pretty clever, and actually kind of a "puzzle".

The opponents are so weak on these nodes that if you have any one of the three required characters well covered you'll win.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    ...Venom's yellow feeds Bullseye's purple, Moonstone's black and Venom's green. Pretty clever, and actually kind of a "puzzle".
    Yeah, I think that was the thought behind this one, too. It's a shame that Venom's yellowflag.png power doesn't spam the board with enemy protect tiles. The self-synergy bw his yellowflag.png and greenflag.png powers would be much more obvious then (and maybe even effective). He is one of those characters that needs a rework just to play the way the designer originally intended.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    Yeah Venom is awful, now he is probably the worst 4 (now that wasp at least can be used with Carol), but it is not that bad. The key is bullseye, you need to kill someone with him, then Venom's green gets ultra cheap and you basically win.
    Venom's AP cost isn't effected by friendly tiles