13»

Comments

• Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    F:Scarlet Witch
    M:OML
    Comeback: Invisible Woman
    Best New: lol, I'm a F2P player, ask me this time next year and I might have one or two sufficiently covered to make them useful.

Best Game Change: 2cp daily in DPD
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is for me personally so I know it won't match almost anyone elses... icon_lol.gif
    *Note - This denotes my winner

Best Female Superhero - Which lady carried the heaviest load for you in 2016?
    • Jean Grey (4*)
    • X-23
    • Peggy Carter
    • Black Widow (5*)

Jean Grey wins as she was good for me the entire year, especially but not limited to when boosted.

Best Male Superhero - Which fella did the job for you in 2016?
    • Silver Surfer
    • Iceman
    • Iron Man (3*)
    • Deadpool (4*)

Silver Surfer has been a mainstay in my lineup since the beginning of 5*s and for the longest time he was my only champed 5*. He definitely improved my gameplay in 2016.

Best New Superhero - There were a lot of great new character releases last year. Which one do you think deserves a trophy?
    • Peggy Carter
    • Doctor Strange (3*)
    • Quake
    • Black Widow (5*)
    • Honorary Nominee: Howard The Duck (my list, my rules icon_lol.gif )

It has to be Peggy doesn't it? She's a 5* disguised as a 4*!

Best Comeback of the Year - The developers began changing a few characters, trying to bring them up to snuff. Which one made their way back into your rotation?
    • Iron Man (3*)
    • Hulk (4*)
    • Star-Lord
    • Invisible Woman

IM40 - that yellow...enough said I think.

Best Supporting Female - Which lady made everyone else shine?
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Medusa
    • Black Widow (2*)

I could only think of 3 that would fit this category for me personally, but Scarlet Witch has to take it for that blue countdown feeding Black Widow (5*) or Jean Grey or Red Hulk.

Best Supporting Male - Which guy always got to tag along?[/quote]
    • Iron Man (3*)
    • Wolverine (5*)
    • Deadpool (4*)
    • Iron Fist

Again, IM40's yellow is a game changer in a lot of ways. The true definition of support
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Best Female Superhero - Lady Thoress

Best Male Superhero - 4Cyke

Best New Superhero - 3Strange

Best Comeback of the Year - CHulk

Best Supporting Female - Kamala Khan

Best Supporting Male - IM40
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hey, I just found my MPQ People's Choice Awards ballot at the bottom of a pile of losing lottery tickets....

Favorite Food: cupcakes

Character You Think The Most Inappropriate Thoughts About (F): Moonstone. Her superpower is "thigh gap".

Character You Think The Most Inappropriate Thoughts About (M): Cyclops. DAT AZZ

Male Character That You'd Bring Home To Meet Your Dad: Steve Rogers, Super Soldier. Is there any other choice?

Female Character That You'd Bring Home To Meet Your Mom: Spider-Gwen. "She was an A student and she's the daughter of the police commissioner, mom! Also, she's a spider."

Male Character That Maybe You Shouldn't Bring Home Yet: Blade. "OMG MOM I DIDN'T KNOW DAD WAS HALF VAMPIRE I SWEAR I AM SOOOO SORRY"

Female Character That Maybe You Shouldn't Bring Home Yet: Jean Grey. "She's just misunderstood! She only OCCASIONALLY gets possessed by an amoral space entity that wants to cleanse the planet of human life! Her ex with the razor claws only has a borderline personality disorder! We can work around that, I swear!"

Male Character That You Definitely Shouldn't Bring Home: Carnage. "Honey, your boyfriend just ate your father."

Female Character That You Definitely Shouldn't Bring Home: Yelena Belova. "How did you two meet?" "Your son sign up for website. Pay 5000 American dollars. I come in mail next week. We married now."

Best On-Screen Total Heisman by a Supporting Actor: Aunt May. You'll get nothing, Otto, and like it!

Most Valuable Duck: Devil Dinosaur. (Loudly heard from the audience: "WAUUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!")

What Do We Want?: COMPENSATION!

When Do We Want It?: AFTER EVEN THE SLIGHTEST AND MOST INSIGNIFICANT INCONVENIENCE TO ME!

Favorite Forum Topic To Post: (tie) -- "CS IS TERRIBLE" and "Did you even test this before release, D3?"

Goon of the Year: Grenadier. Oh, you thought your little parlor mind trick would fend off my 8000 points of team damage, did you, Mr. Xavier?

Ninja of the Year Kishu. Caltrops.... caltrops.... caltrops....

Best Achievement in Self-Mutiliation: Sentry. All I do is Sacrifice, Sacrifice, Sacrifice no matter what what....

Irving G. David "HiFi" Moore Memorial Award: @Brigby.1 How are the rats of NIMH, by the way?

No, Seriously, Is She, Like, Single?: Moonstone.

Not A Raccoon Award: Rocket.

'I'm Still Here, You Know' Award: 2* Magneto. "Is it the white suit? You don't like the white suit? Is that why nobody uses me anymore? And hey, those of you who do -- could I maybe, you know, NOT work with Storm every now and then? I mean, she's great, but familiarity breeds contempt and all. I don't bite, really! People like me, really! Hello? Anyone?"

Achievement In Beating The Conceit Into A Lifeless Pulp Award: DaveR4470

1 - yep, totally did that on purpose