Most covers before getting a 2nd color?

2»

Comments

• Radioactive_Toy
    Radioactive_Toy Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Peggy by far, started 7/0/0, then 8/0/6. Finally got 1 yellow.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    I Started 0/8/0 on Miles Morales. That is my worst (he would now be 3/13/3 if I could apply the covers). I thought C4ge would join him as he is currently 7/0/0 but the Black in the Deadpool vs MPQ progression will break the streak there.
  • Revelr
    Revelr Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I've had a bunch of 4*'s with high cover numbers, like Hulkbuster with 9 blue covers but the one that really hurts is Goblin at 1/0/8.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    This isn't exactly the same thing, but since Bonus Heroes and New 12 LTs were introduced, I've pulled about 9 green Carol covers, to put her something like 3/2/12. Haven't pulled a single other color besides green.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Nick Fury started out as a 0/9/0, and was eventually a 2/13/3 before I finally got some of his other covers. Now that he's champed, of course, he's still sitting at LVL 270, waiting for another cover for the Legendary token...
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the most in a row was around 8 or 9 of the same color for a 2* hero, but that doesn't match the topic thought. I do have a 5/0/5 War Machine I've sold a couple covers for, but even those weren't the same color. Also took my 5/5/0 Prof X a long time to go 5/5/1.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been any combination of 0 0 5. I think every hero I have has always been at least some version of 0 1 5.