In how many time did you complete the Gauntlet? Poll

2»

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took me 1 week. 1 clear of all nodes. Enjoyed the fact that we could just take our time.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Completed approximately 3 nodes in the first two days.
    Couldn't be bothered.
    However, found my mojo on day 3 and 4 and completed the Gauntlet in a canter.

I have to thank the developers, Peggy Carter is so good. An absolute monster when boosted, I love her. icon_lol.gif

Edit:- Seriously guys Gauntlet has to be the next improvement project. The rewards should simply be better.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    I took my time. 5 days I think.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i never bothered trying just did the first two subs and played Alice:Madness Returns on XBone
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I did zero nodes in the Gauntlet. I guess that counts as "incomplete" icon_e_smile.gif
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Gauntlet starts.

Forum players:
    "Gauntlet sucks, rewards are bad, not going to do this, thanks for one week off."

Gauntlet ends.
    Forum players:
    "Greenchecked every single mode, because we're addicted".

Okay...
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    A misleading 5 days for me. I took my time and went 3/3 on every node along the way. I didn't move on to another node until the one prior had that little green check. It was a leisurely adventure. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    Its more annoying after a drought the next pve is 2x2days. I detest those 2 day subs! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ChattyWhacker
    ChattyWhacker Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I wasn't able to complete it. I only got up to the third part and only could complete the nodes before the first essential nodes were open in that one.

I think that my roster may have been able to make it to the end but I wanted to keep all my health packs for the PVP events that were going on at the same time.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Finished in 7 days and mega whaled two last remaining nodes
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    didn't have time first days, so finished on the 3rd. green checked about half of it.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    It was the first one I've finished. I think I could have done it in 3 or 4 days but I made it last 6 because I didn't have any other PVE to play.

I did play PVP much more than normal. My roster is good enough now that if the right characters are boosted I can actually get to 575 with enough work. I used to only be able to get to 200. So that is nice. It doesn't change the fact I don't like how PVP is set up and will mostly ignore it again now that PVE is back.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Easiest gauntlet ever. It took me less than 24 hours. I'm not sure if it was the list of boosted characters or if it is because you can use the same characters as the ai now but it was extremely easy. I didn't loose a match a single time the whole way.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Finished once through on day 2; green checked everything by day 4; spent last 3 days focusing on versus events and lightning rounds
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Made it to the 3rd sub and just gave up due to the scaling. First Gauntlet I haven't completed in a long while.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Green checked first two subs, just cleared the third one once. When I don't have a set schedule to play I slack off a little.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    If by finish you mean max progression, yes 1 day. I finished it in a couple hours. I then went back and did the essentials in the first 2 subs.

Since I stopped playing pvp, I did not desire to go through it again so I took a well needed MPQ break (with the exception of DDQ). It was quite relaxing.