In how many time did you complete the Gauntlet? Poll

Histamiel
Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
The gauntlet is now over. I miss progression by one clear. I didn't have icon_quake.png rostered so I couldn't clear her node.
I want to know in which timeframe were you able to reach progression for this event.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Think it was 6 but I took my time with it. Tried to clear all the nodes 3 times in between too. From first to last probably would have only taken me 2 or 3 days.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I finished all of the nodes on the first day. I finished ranked 80th in the first event, 21st in the second and 20th in the third. I spaced out my 2nd and 3rd clears of each of the nodes so I'd get as many intercepts as I could since we didn't have a PvE event. Finished my third clears yesterday evening.

I'm not a total overachiever in this game, but Peggy/Quake/IM40 made this really trivial for me and not at all a chore.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finished progression/green check-marked in 3-4 days not really trying too terribly hard.

I never red check-marked everything. I finished the first sub and started the second and said **** this and PvP'd instead. icon_lol.gif
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Finished it on the last day, but only because I was being lazy and my 4* Cage is 5/0/2, making the final reward cover only worth 1000 ISO to me. I think this is the first gauntlet I fully completed. I am fortunate enough to have a good Peggy Carter, and she basically carried my team.
    Other than the essentials, the only characters I used were Peggy, Quake, X-Force Deadpool, Hood, and IM40. That made things slightly boring, but I don't think I lost a match the entire event.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    "complete"?

Ran to progression (x1 everything) on a day. It sat there for six days on my events screen, untouched.
    Ran to completion (x3 everything) only a few of the first nodes. Extra runs didn't have rewards worthwhile, imo.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Finished on the last day, primarily because I was procrasti-playing
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    I chose 3 days, even though technically I didn't get the final progression prize until the last day. I was taking my time, but by day 3 I'd completed all-nodes-but-one, at least once. I saved that last node until the last day. The final prize for me was a 14th C4ge cover. I'm going to Champ him, and be able to use that cover, but I wanted the couple extra days before he started aging in my queue.

Throughout the week I did go back and put green checkmarks on all of sub 1, and most of subs 2 and 3, just for the extra ISO, XP, and, well, mostly cuz I was bored and didn't have much else to do in MPQ.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I green checked all the nodes in 3 days.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I finished with 2h left, but I didn't start the final sub until there were only 3h left.....
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    A few days to complete, but I didn't green-check all nodes. I get lazy about that stuff, sometimes.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one I wrapped up in two days, but I normally take my time and spend 4-5 on the past editions.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't play one match in Gauntlet. Never even went into the event off the main story screen.

Burnout curtailed.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I green-checked all nodes within two days.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did my green checks in 4 days. Had kind of a busy week so was actually one of the people who were happy it ran by itself for 7 days. Didn't red check everything but I did all of the first sub, most of the second sub and a handful of nodes on the third when I had a couple of minutes here and there. Was actually a great relaxing week for me.

Also managed to get 900+ in both of the PVP events and get top progression in Shield Sim. Peggy is a beast when boosted.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Got final progression in 3 days, had every node green checked in 6 days. First Gauntlet where I didn't need to use WHALES! to get through all the nodes.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did it in 3. But only because I did not want to squander intercept opportunities. Doing it in 1-2 days would not have been difficult.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    I did it in two, then took a little MPQ break. Because, you know, this game isn't life.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Green checked all nodes in 2 days. Been bored to death all week.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Took 3 days to get the Luke Cage cover, and then I guess another 3 days to green-check everything. If the event was shorter, it's hard to say whether I would have bothered green-checking.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    I just did a few nodes to get a token or two. That was as much effort as the rewards warranted.