2»

Comments

• Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Does anyone know what a max champed 3 star sells for?
    105K.

How much HP?
    500 HP.

Both not worth it since 3* PVP is still a thing, so going from a 266 to something much lower paints a gigantic target on your back.
    I disagree. Probably not many are taking fights because they see a loaner.

For example - I often climb with loaner/OML/Thanos and don't really take any more hits than I would with a champed featured and the same duo.

With that said.....I'm planning to keep all my max champed 3*s for PvP because I do think they add value for me on offense.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Does anyone know what a max champed 3 star sells for?
    105K.

How much HP?
    500 HP.

Both not worth it since 3* PVP is still a thing, so going from a 266 to something much lower paints a gigantic target on your back.
    My plan is to sell fully champed 3*s as soon as i get 2nd version of them fully covered. Yes, there may be some ISO loss, BUT keeping fully champed 3* means you are losing potential XPs, HPs, Heroic tokens, few 4* covers and LT and also some CPs. Right now i am in phase where lack of CPs is keeping me from maxing out 5*s more than the lack of ISO (still need 10M+ to max out 4*s but again - not every 4* is fully covered... most of those who are i already champed). And it will be worse and worse with more 5*s comming causing decrease of drop chance for specific color of specific cover.

Speaking about PvP - cant decide if it is better to have maxed 3*, on rather use the given one with 1/1/1 and invest ISO into 5*s or powered up 4*s.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    On day 475, with 13 champed 4* and working on Deadpool now. Things are becoming stressful, too stressful. I have 3 4* fully covered + a bunch at 10-12 covers (Gwenpool will be ready to champ with the next Heroic). There's also 5 3* left to champ (one at 91 the rest 40).

It's too much to catch up and i understand the concept of choosing but whatever, looking at the iso cost always makes me question my commitment to the game. And i'm not even couting 5*...

Double iso should become the normal iso or cost should be reduced again. It's too much.

Hoarding only goes so far if you're a top 10 Pvp and Pve player. I get covers way faster than iso to champ.

Rant over iso8big.pngiso8big.pngiso8big.pngicon_cry.gif
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I will sometimes target people in PVP with loaners. Especially if I'm using Peggy, because she can use blue, kill the loaner quickly, and it's pretty much game over then.

I thought I would sell some 3's after they hit 266, but then I ran into a max champed boosted Sentry. I'm not sure how others compare, but a level 412 (266 plus PVP boost) Sentry has 48,934 HP.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    veny wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    How much HP?
    500 HP.

My plan is to sell fully champed 3*s as soon as i get 2nd version of them fully covered. Yes, there may be some ISO loss, BUT keeping fully champed 3* means you are losing potential XPs, HPs, Heroic tokens, few 4* covers and LT and also some CPs. Right now i am in phase where lack of CPs is keeping me from maxing out 5*s more than the lack of ISO (still need 10M+ to max out 4*s but again - not every 4* is fully covered... most of those who are i already champed). And it will be worse and worse with more 5*s comming causing decrease of drop chance for specific color of specific cover.

Speaking about PvP - cant decide if it is better to have maxed 3*, on rather use the given one with 1/1/1 and invest ISO into 5*s or powered up 4*s.
    My plan is to spend 1000 HP to roster a dupe once a threestar hits max champ level. I get to have the cake and eat it too that way.
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    revskip wrote:
    Andre MPQ wrote:
    Hi all

Just wanted to share this with everyone,

2* characters from level 15 to level 94 cost 69524 ISO that includes 5.000 to promote

3* characters from level 40 to level 166 cost 119919 ISO that includes 7.500 to promote

4* characters from level 70 to level 270 cost 365896 that includes 12.500 to promote

5* characters from level 255 to level 450 cost 551296 ISO that includes 20.000 to promote

Your prices are a little off. The costs to level to champ are correct but do not actually include the promotion costs. Those are additional.

Thanks for correcting me I didn't notice my mistake I've gone and corrected it
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @mexus 79,013, by the looks of it. Then you have the 12,500 for the champ fee, if you're so inclined.

There's a spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wuQKBLUTMFQrxVAtLm9nxA6EBc7T42b2AUMqgZQKoeE/pubhtml#

I can't remember who made it, but I owe them a huge debt of gratitude.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The game doesn't give me 4* characters I need or want so I find myself stocking up ISO so when the time comes and eventually I get a 4 star I need, I have plenty of ISO to dump into them.