No PvE to overlap with Gauntlet?

2»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not really understanding the complaints. We get so little breaks with this game, I've loved not having to worry about clears for a few days.
    If we don't get our Daily fix, we get abstinent. The game is our digital crack.
    Also, less PvE means less ISO and CP. People have covers expiring in the queue they might not be able to use now because the supply of ISO got cut off.
  • MrTrix
    MrTrix Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Well, the good thing with this Gauntlet event is, that I've had lots of time to play (and enjoy) a couple of other games these past couple of days (already on Friday I reached a node in the Gauntlet that I cannot get past, so nothing left to do for me there, for the next couple of days).
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dotproduct wrote:
    Yep, a bit boring with only PvP (which I don't play) and DPDQ. In fact the reason why I don't play gauntlet is because it's too much like PvP.

Same here, having 3 days left in a PVE where you can't advance anymore (Sim 31 is impossible for my roster) makes for a very boring game. At least in another PVE you can grind a bit to earn extra ISO or points. Now counting the hours till LR starts where I can then get absolutely no 2 star.png covers icon_rolleyes.gif
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I'm hoping they held off on launching the next PVE due to some incoming QoL changes. We already know they are announcing some type of changes to DDP so maybe they will announce something with PVE, too. Maybe they will introduce SCL 9 and they needed some time to finish it and/or wanted to announce it formally before having it show up in game (unlike the new art for DDP which kinda spoiled things a little).

I'm hopeful. We shall see.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    madsalad wrote:
    I'm hoping they held off on launching the next PVE due to some incoming QoL changes. We already know they are announcing some type of changes to DDP so maybe they will announce something with PVE, too. Maybe they will introduce SCL 9 and they needed some time to finish it and/or wanted to announce it formally before having it show up in game (unlike the new art for DDP which kinda spoiled things a little).

I'm hopeful. We shall see.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Im wondering at this point if we will even get any details on a revamped ddq, let alone all that other stuff.

Honestly, if they're going to keep gauntlet at 7 days (it should really be 4) they really need to have another PvE overlap it so we don't have this thing next time where most people who can clear it do it in 2 days, then there's no pve to do for 5 days.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    And DP vs. MPQ up next is a 2 x 48h PvE. Must be struggling with ISO sales numbers this month.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    And DP vs. MPQ up next is a 2 x 48h PvE. Must be struggling with ISO sales numbers this month.

For sure. I don't have a few 4*s pending that I desperately need all that iso to champ. And I'm certainly not trying to build up my 2s either. Nope, no need for iso for me.

Seriously though, they just need to adjust iso purchases to reflect what the money will get you. Start with $1.99 for 10,000 iso and go up to 2,500,000 for $100 and you'd see a lot more iso purchases.