The next tournament should have 200% boosted c.storm

Options
2»

Comments

• IceIX wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    The next tournament definitely needs to be with a boosted Ragnarok, haven't seen much of him around ever since that Dark Avengers tourney... icon_rolleyes.gif
    ::Checks Events Schedule::
    ::Blinks::
    ::Walks out of thread::

::Walks out of lightning round feat. Ragnarok
  • IceIX wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    The next tournament definitely needs to be with a boosted Ragnarok, haven't seen much of him around ever since that Dark Avengers tourney... icon_rolleyes.gif
    ::Checks Events Schedule::
    ::Blinks::
    ::Walks out of thread::

Ouch, I was just kidding! What a nightmare these lightning rounds are!
  • You want to hear something even more crazy? icon_e_ugeek.gif 200% boosted Bullseye! icon_twisted.gif Hear me out...

With buffed characters it's easy to generate tons of environmental AP and there is env skill to make critical tiles (my personal record is 7). Therefore it would be easy to meet requirements for Murderous Aim which would deal 21 900 damage icon_mrgreen.gif (of course that's assuming there is still anyone to kill after trying to get 4 criticals on board icon_e_wink.gif )
  • What about a modern storm buff? 7 AP (for me, could be 5) and all those environment tiles are yours at an inflated rate. I don't think you'd be able to spend them all.
  • Shikao wrote:
    You want to hear something even more crazy? icon_e_ugeek.gif 200% boosted Bullseye! icon_twisted.gif Hear me out...

With buffed characters it's easy to generate tons of environmental AP and there is env skill to make critical tiles (my personal record is 7). Therefore it would be easy to meet requirements for Murderous Aim which would deal 21 900 damage icon_mrgreen.gif (of course that's assuming there is still anyone to kill after trying to get 4 criticals on board icon_e_wink.gif )

with 7 critical, every decent leveled char can kill anyone or even AoE twice [c .storm? green Thor? Grey suit snipe?]