The next tournament should have 200% boosted c.storm

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Since nobody uses this underpowered character, giving her a 200% boost and forcing us to use her should give make gameplay more diverse and more strategic.

Devs, make it happen!

Comments

• You like to complain a lot.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    You like to complain a lot.

somebody cant take a joke
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    theysavedlisasbrain4.png
  • I would love that. 5010 dmg x 3 lol. I could farm iso all day.
  • Too truly complete her though she needs a fourth skill - avoid
  • Too truly complete her though she needs a fourth skill - avoid

lmao oh god
  • how about also boosting AP req to third? spam windstorm at 4 AP ^^
    this would be a game killer
  • I was having a laugh about the current thornament (you're welcome Juggerlo) with my gf last night. Our theory is that the devs got together and came up with the worst tournament possible.

Top prize? Worthless heal worthless wolvie. Next couple, nerfed loki. After that, daken, another villian few people like. Next up, best prize at standard token and then iso. All the targeted rewards are for mostly covers people already have maxed. And to top it off, let's go ahead and boost a high damage bruiser to levels of stupid.

This tourney is a master troll. I kinda like it now that I figured it out.
  • The next tournament definitely needs to be with a boosted Ragnarok, haven't seen much of him around ever since that Dark Avengers tourney... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    The next tournament definitely needs to be with a boosted Ragnarok, haven't seen much of him around ever since that Dark Avengers tourney... icon_rolleyes.gif

Nah, we need +5,000% boosted Bag-Man. That's gonna bring all the boys to the yard! icon_lol.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    The next tournament definitely needs to be with a boosted Ragnarok, haven't seen much of him around ever since that Dark Avengers tourney... icon_rolleyes.gif
    ::Checks Events Schedule::
    ::Blinks::
    ::Walks out of thread::
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'm still surprised by how many people are running Ragnarok. I've been playing quite a bit the past month and still haven't seen a cover. But there are dozens of players with lvl 100+ Rags...
  • someguy wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:

Nah, we need +5,000% boosted Bag-Man. That's gonna bring all the boys to the yard! icon_lol.gif

Lol. And that might not even be enough to save the poor fella.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

No one likes ones that aren't funny,
  • brisashi wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

I do. Means I don't have to waste energy laughing. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Actually he has some extremely limited use in the butchered prologue. Seriously, if you don't get lucky with some of those early tokens, you pretty much need him to bail your **** out in those middle levels.
  • brisashi wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

Humor is an acquired taste.
  • I would support this. With all the tears from +200% **Storm, we'd have an environment for Namor to thrive in.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    200% is to low, it should be at least 500%.

Also there should be two other default lvl 1 characters, not available in packs yet, that we are get to use.

This would lead to fun and exciting game play.
  • Bainee wrote:
    200% is to low, it should be at least 500%.

Also there should be two other default lvl 1 characters, not available in packs yet, that we are get to use.

This would lead to fun and exciting game play.

+1