Thanks for the Valentine's Day gifts!

Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
HP, ISO, and some 3* and 4* covers. Woot!

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    for the free hp, iso and

mohawk
    bp
    4clops

ty very much
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2017
    Did you get it already?

edit: Just got mine. score.

TMI EDIT: The difference getting up from the can and walking to your desk can make.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    must be a bug....
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    They just popped up for me about 5 minutes ago.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got it too! I appreciate it!

**Btw my mpq couples post was my most retweeted twitter post lol.. I should be involved in promotions more often!**
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I'll add my thanks here too! The 4* Cyclops red gave me my first 4* champion and allowed me to re-spec him to 5/3/5 icon_cyclops.png
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can't Champion Cyclops in 2 weeks, but the two Champ Levels, 100 HP and 7500 ISO were a nice extra
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was nice of them to give us Cyke despite not reaching the top tier. It was such an unexpected surprise. I hope they continue to run similar things like this again because I like to earn additional resources doing things other than playing the game. Kudos!
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    As an old grizzled vet from almost 3 years ago, it was an nice and unexpected surprise for all the prizes for V-day. It started with some HP and I thought "ok, thanks" and ended with a 4* Cyc cover that had me very pleased.

For better or worse, I know the bottom line plays a role in a bunch of decisions with this game but this was the first gift that felt like more than a random token draw and was meaningful.

Please do keep up these levels of gift ideas as you think about other celebrations coming up. It was very much appreciated.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 4* Cyclops can't use the redflag.png because he's already 5/3/2, but very much appreciated nonetheless.

The ISO, HP, and 3* covers, on the other hand, are most useful.
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Man I was shocked when I saw the four star Cyke. My son and I were thrilled!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hey Everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that since these rewards are going out to everyone, that it might take some time for rewards to propagate throughout the player base.

On top of that, we just want to thank everyone for your participation and support of the event! For those of you who were surprised by the 4-Star Cyclops, well...surprise! 10,000 shares is certainly not an easy feat to accomplish, so we wanted to give a little extra as our way of saying thank you and Happy Valentine's Day.

Enjoy! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Incredible, surprising gift! Thanks!!!
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks MPQ for the V-Day gifts! The 4Clops cover was an extra special, and unexpected bonus...

Thank you!
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    As others have said, thank you for the Valentine's Day gifts.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    A very nice gesture to provide a little more than we expected. Thanks MPQ team!
  • Thanks MPQ, and a happy valentine's day to you!

That really was an awesome surprise, and I say that as someone who was following the promo and shared the images a bunch of times!
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    My clops gave me level 280 which gave me a Latest Legendary which gave me a 5* Strange purple!! Such a nice surprise, thanks guys! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that since these rewards are going out to everyone, that it might take some time for rewards to propagate throughout the player base.

On top of that, we just want to thank everyone for your participation and support of the event! For those of you who were surprised by the 4-Star Cyclops, well...surprise! 10,000 shares is certainly not an easy feat to accomplish, so we wanted to give a little extra as our way of saying thank you and Happy Valentine's Day.

Enjoy! icon_e_smile.gif

There is a rumor going around that you flexed your Community Management muscle and forced them to give us 4* Cyke.. whether or not this is true, we appreciate it. Go Brigby!
    I started the rumor ;)
  • oni_889
    oni_889 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Thanks Devs and MPQ team for this rewarding non-playing reward. Keep them coming.