Thanks for the Valentine's Day gifts!

Comments

• The Red Cyc cover joins the other one I pulled earlier this week, and since my Cyclops is 5/2/2 it will sit there until I turn them both into 1k iso in a week. A nice reminder of how broken the 3-4* transition RNG is and why I stopped playing except for the DDQ.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    I don't suppose there's any possibility of switching colors for people who have 5 red Cykes? Kind of a disappointment for me otherwise. :/
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got mine as well! All covers went to champion rewards, and the ISO and HP were very welcome. It's occasional small acts like this that keep dedicated players happy. Thanks!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,402 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that since these rewards are going out to everyone, that it might take some time for rewards to propagate throughout the player base.

On top of that, we just want to thank everyone for your participation and support of the event! For those of you who were surprised by the 4-Star Cyclops, well...surprise! 10,000 shares is certainly not an easy feat to accomplish, so we wanted to give a little extra as our way of saying thank you and Happy Valentine's Day.

Enjoy! icon_e_smile.gif

10000 shares of what
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Im typically VERY critical of your decisions.

THIS is one i woke heartedly approve of.

Thank you.

The 4 cyc surprised the heck outta me. I just fully covered him as my first 4 yesterday. Was gonna hold off on champing him but wow.

Yeah got nothing negative to say.

Keep this up.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you!!!!!!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Why are people calling the stuff free? Did none of you share the things as instructed, repeatedly?
  • GurlBYE
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Why are people calling the stuff free? Did none of you share the things as instructed, repeatedly?

I'll be critical again here.

Do you truly think there'd only be 10,000 responses if everyone who plays this game participated?

Let's do some quick math.

Each alliance holds 20, and the top 500 typically have 20 people.

That's 10,000.

There are more than 500 alliances playing this game

Everyone who plays received the rewards.
  • seraphiel
    seraphiel Posts: 56 Match Maker
    What's this about a Cyclops redflag.png? It didn't look like anything to me but another 1000 iso8.png .

So thanks for the 1000 iso8.png . It'll be great for my 5/4/0 Cyclops. icon_e_wink.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks. Very generous.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the rewards, unfortunately my 5/2/5 icon_cyclops.png can't use the redflag.png it can join the blueflag.png I have sitting on my vine.
    Still really appreciated all the rewards.
  • salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Thanks D3 for last cover for cyclop now i can max level
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the rewards and for the extra icon_cyclops.png cover.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Happy Valentine's day thanks for sharing.
    I thought the rewards would never end. icon_lol.gif

Unfortunately for me the 4* reward was a unchampioned duplicate so will be sold off for 1000 Iso-8 icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Wow!! Three champ level covers, 6500 ISO!! Will now be able to champ my 3* Thanos today after DDQ!! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Just adding my thanks.

Thanks icon_e_smile.gif
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    This was a pleasant surprise, totally fun and should be done again. Maybe with more realistic targets but still, it cost me nothing to tweet it and I got some sweet rewards!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    GurlBYE wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:

Do you truly think there'd only be 10,000 responses if everyone who plays this game participated?

That's 10,000.

I have absolutely no idea what any of that has to do with what I actually said, nor do I know why people are up voting you.

• GurlBYE
    TLCstormz wrote:
    GurlBYE wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:

That's 10,000.

I have absolutely no idea what any of that has to do with what I actually said, nor do I know why people are up voting you.

It's a little bit of thinking.

So you asked, "woah how is it free, didn't you guys do thing"

so I do basic math to show you how, not most people did not do what you asked, and still received the reward.

if you need further explanation, I've got nothing left.

Advice?
    Don't use 'likes' on the internet to determine the quality of things.
  • marvellus
    marvellus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    just wanted to join the chorus of thanks for the wonderful surprise! (plus it was *after* V-day, even more unexpected!). Now if I could only find a roster spot...