Limited Character Vaults [POLL]

2»

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow, only me and three others voting "yes" at the moment, huh? I'm a little surprised. 1k HP is peanuts. The covers are almost all champ levels for me at this point, but it's still nice to get a shot at one. If/when one shows up that I actually need to complete a character, I'll probably buy until I hit. HP isn't scarce and it certainly isn't doing a whole lot else for me. The price point now is a fair trade in my opinion.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there a list of what vaults are going to be released and when? There are VERY few covers I'd try and empty the vault for.
  • Knaaks
    Knaaks Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    It isn't the best deal, but what else are we spending our HP on? I have got enough slots for all the 2, 3, and 4 star heroes, plus the handful of 5s I have. I'm hording tokens now, so when I do start pulling, I will make sure I have enough HP to roster any of the stray 5's I haven't pulled yet, and I can always make sure I have 1K for a new character release.

I know I've done it at least once, maybe twice, and I am not opposed to doing it in the future, but it's gotta be a pretty good character in a cover I need that is close to being champed for me to do it. I would have done the Kingpin one, but it was the color I didn't need, so they missed out on making money from me.

How about it gives you 3 vaults, all with a different color cover for the 4 Star, and once you have purchased from one of them, the other two get locked out? Right now, I have about 9 characters that are at 10-12 covers that I would consider doing a vault for, as long as it isn't one of the colors I have at 5 already.

I'm curious how long it takes the average player to get 120 CP (enough to buy the specific cover) vs how long it takes to earn 3600 HP. CP comes a lot faster now, I get over 25 every PvE event, 10 every PvP event, and now 2 a day from the Deadpool daily. So lets say around 2 weeks to get 120 CP, but it's probably less from champ rewards/Shield Transmissions/etc. I have never really kept track of how quickly I earn HP, but I imagine it's slower than CP in the current state of the game. I wonder if now is the time to just start buying specific covers rather than trying to luck out on them from tokens.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    As others have said, only for the final cover on a top character.
  • Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I had no problem with drawing it one by one like before. Now you can draw only at minimum 5, with NO discount, or clean out the vault. Both are bad. So Im done.