Star-Lord's 'Everyone With Me' is bugged. [Fix In R121]

2»

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
  • firethorne
    It says [Fixed In R121], but remember we're still on 120. Perhaps [Devs aware] is a better tag until the patch containing the fix is publicly available.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    ahh thank you. I never saw the other post before and haven't faced star lord since then either. At least I am not going crazy
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanos8587 wrote:
    known bug. its why they changed miles 4* ddq opponent. of course they leave him in a 4* essential node competing for a new character cuz why not right? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Just use iron man. Sure Punch costs 2 more to start but you still get the full effect, and its pretty much guaranteed to down him since HB is boosted.
  • Mark70
    Mark70 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    In the current DP vs MPQ, in the Powerman node, everyone with me, increases my power costs by 2. Also saw a glitch with the point timers, they were counting down to full points before I played the node the first time.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Mark70 wrote:
    Also saw a glitch with the point timers, they were counting down to full points before I played the node the first time.

Sometimes the game clock doesn't sync right when the app is working in the background. Closing the app and restarting fixes this. Your points (and accompanying point creep on cleared nodes) are not affected.
  • Mark70
    Mark70 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Yes the restart fixed it.
    SL seems to have both old and new yellow powers, fine by me, I hadn't been on the other side of a battle with him.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    firethorne wrote:
    It says [Fixed In R121], but remember we're still on 120. Perhaps [Devs aware] is a better tag until the patch containing the fix is publicly available.
    The [Devs Aware] tag is more for when they are still working on a fix and a time-frame is unknown, whereas [Fixed In R---] is for informing players that a fix has been developed and is incoming.

Having said that though, it is possible that other changes might affect anticipated fixes, so for due diligence, I will change it to [Devs Aware] until an official bug list is available.
  • firethorne
    Brigby wrote:
    firethorne wrote:
    The [Devs Aware] tag is more for when they are still working on a fix and a time-frame is unknown, whereas [Fixed In R---] is for informing players that a fix has been developed and is incoming.

Having said that though, it is possible that other changes might affect anticipated fixes, so for due diligence, I will change it to [Devs Aware] until an official bug list is available.

Fair point. I just got the vibe people saw "fixed" without really paying attention to the version and kept reporting it as "still active.". Anyway, thanks as always. Keep up the awesome work.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    firethorne wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    firethorne wrote:

Fair point. I just got the vibe people saw "fixed" without really paying attention to the version and kept reporting it as "still active.". Anyway, thanks as always. Keep up the awesome work.
    Understandable. Ideally I would like it to be [Upcoming Fix In R121] but that turns into a rather long tag unfortunately. Thanks!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Merged a bunch of duplicate topics.