Which 3* characters have good active blue powers?

Options
2»

Comments

• zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DeNappa wrote:
    [*]Doc Oc: Generally, this is just an expensive board shake. Might have some 'oomph' if the board is laden with special tiles.[/list]

some oomph?
    it's one of the most powerful moves in 3 star land if you do it right.
    I mean if the power hits only special tiles it will do 33,408 damage (over 3k damage per ap easily outclassing hulkbuster even). obviously not going to happen, but it still has that potential technically (and that is just at max level not max champ level icon_razz.gif).

now I am not going to say he is a good character in general, but there is an event that they run that has a ton of carnage. During that event he is one of the better 3 stars in the game but no one ever gives him any love :/

You can match away carnage attack tiles two get two of your own, and build up blue for a massive bomb.

again clearly very situational, but in that situation his blue is a very good active blue power (and only in that situation as you rarely ever get enough other enemy tiles unless you are facing 1/3 star storm)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zulux21 wrote:
    I am not going to say he is a good character in general, but there is an event that they run that has a ton of carnage. During that event he is one of the better 3 stars in the game but no one ever gives him any love :/

You can match away carnage attack tiles two get two of your own, and build up blue for a massive bomb.

again clearly very situational, but in that situation his blue is a very good active blue power (and only in that situation as you rarely ever get enough other enemy tiles unless you are facing 1/3 star storm)
    When up against pve goons of any kind try teaming Ock with IM40 and Patch. That's a situation that happens almost daily, so I agree with you - Ock is undervalued.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If you are in 3* land.

3*Cyclops(Red/Yellow/Black) + 3*Iron Fist(Green/Purple/black).
    Cover all colours other than blue.

So:
    3* Daken(black/purple/Blue) - especially if at least 1 level higher* that those two. Daken then tanks purple/black/Blue/TU and heals and generates strikes to augument IF.

Murders anything (unless you are overleveled due to making stupid mistakes like rostering 5* and leveling them...) in PvE.

Rocket and Groot is a very good alternative (Strikes + IF's Attack Tile FTW!) if a little slower.
    Doom also tends to work fairly well with this duo.

*not hard if you have 2* Daken farm
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    an1979 wrote:
    3*Cyclops(Red/Yellow/Black) + 3*Iron Fist(Green/Purple/black).
    Cover all colours other than blue.

So:
    3* Daken(black/purple/Blue) - especially if at least 1 level higher* that those two. Daken then tanks purple/black/Blue/TU and heals and generates strikes to augument IF.
    Dr. Strange works with Cyke & Fist even better, especially against goons.