Petition to switch howard's 900 point prog cover.

2»

Comments

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    I vote whichever color causes the most forum rage. I need toilet seat reading material.

*My duck is at 13 covers and need just 45k ISO in 11 days to champ. icon_e_smile.gif
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    My Howard at the moment is 0/3/4, in 3 weeks I will get my 5th purple from Daily Resupply so he will be 0/3/5. This progression reward is useless for me. I will probably switch to SCL6 to get additional 3* cover :/

From my point of view green cover was never a reachable reward, it were always blue and purple :/
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Howards 900 spot in his PVP is a £$%^&*£ purple…………… that is all
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I started this Duck Season with 4 purples and 7 green/blues. I won lots of purples and one single non-purple. Luckily, this allowed me to champion The Duck.

However I would have been quite unhappy if I hadn't won that single non-purple and thus ended up with a whole bunch of purples that had gone to waste.

Purple from top 50 individual in Venom Bomb (22nd place, off by a few hundred points icon_e_confused.gif but it was my fault, I could have done better... I should have done at least 7 clears, not just 6)

Purple from alliance top 100 in Venom Bomb

Purple from final node of WW PVE

Non-Purple from WW PVE Progression reward!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple from Duck PVP (assuming I hit 900 points)

Given that:

1) It's very rare for the game to give chances to get Duck covers
    2) Howard is not super useful, since he's almost never required or boosted

Then for the next Duck Season, it would be nice if there were a few more ways to win Howard (such as a DDQ Crash of the Titans, or even one of those 3600 HP four-star vaults), as well as more opportunities to win non-Purple covers. Thanks!
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    My Howard is at 5/3/4 so with blue or purple I would be at 13 covers but the green would be 1000 ISO. So... no.
    I don't know why this poll is here, makes no sense to me.
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Since its very rare to obtain and without a vault with multiple covers like it was for dino, this should have been a colorless cover.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is 3/3/1, and the only purple I got was from top 10 Venom Bomb, so I dunno, seems like the standard situation where you can't please everybody. I think people get most upset when there's a change to the original decision, unless that change is a clear fix and not just trying to please someone who asks for it.
    None of this is to say that purple hasn't been the easiest to obtain, I haven't tracked that at all.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    crackninja wrote:
    Mine is 3/3/1, and the only purple I got was from top 10 Venom Bomb, so I dunno, seems like the standard situation where you can't please everybody. I think people get most upset when there's a change to the original decision, unless that change is a clear fix and not just trying to please someone who asks for it.
    None of this is to say that purple hasn't been the easiest to obtain, I haven't tracked that at all.
    Purple has been the easiest to obtain. It's been the top 100 placement reward in PvE twice and it's the color of the day 1058 (?) resupply.
    Green is probably second.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I would love it if they changed the color, though I doubt it will happen, since my Howard is 2/2/5. Plus my vault has a purplecover I can't use and just now I pulled a Howard from his pvp token and it was.. purple icon_e_sad.gif