Level Up buttons - THANK YOU!

2»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:
    I definitely won't miss the obnoxious epilepsy-inducing flash when a character levels up, though I feel like they could have come up with something a little more muted in its place. Just tapping the button and seeing the numbers change feels a bit unceremonious.

All in all, though, definitely a great change and I doubt anyone will miss the constant "HEY YOU CAN BUY ISO" reminder on the max button.

Yeah, like I said before, the new system is spot on, it just needs a few little tweaks.
    So as you say, a little graphical animation would make the effect seem more interesting. Just a little graphical sparkle over the button when tapped or something.

Did you say Sparkles ?

latest?cb=20130206084426

We can use old Victory banner sparkles icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm assuming you guys are Steam? There's an ISO crystal on the iOS button.
    2fzxHls.png

This is what the screen looks like for a Steam user. Perhaps it looks different on iOS?

Here's what it looks like on iOS:
    yhwJh33.png
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    looks good on iOS.
    Steam looks like an afterthought... once again icon_e_sad.gif
    The inability to trickle iso into characters though irks my OCD.
    I can't have my iso total not end in a 0 icon_redface.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Twysta wrote:
    looks good on iOS.
    Steam looks like an afterthought... once again icon_e_sad.gif
    The inability to trickle iso into characters though irks my OCD.
    I can't have my iso total not end in a 0 icon_redface.gif

Your OCD is different than mine. I used to be OCD if I accidently over-leveled past a level. This fixed my OCD. icon_lol.gif
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    THANK YOU DEVS star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    I'm assuming you guys are Steam? There's an ISO crystal on the iOS button.
    2fzxHls.png

This is what the screen looks like for a Steam user. Perhaps it looks different on iOS?

yhwJh33.png
    Anyone that can show how it looks like if you don't have enough ISO to reach the 'Level Max'? Like broll, I'm sitting on about 1.5M of ISO (waiting for the 4* championing hell to start), so I can't see that, and I'm a bit curious how they solved it icon_e_smile.gif.
  • AgentCoulsonLMD
    AgentCoulsonLMD Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Yes. This is the best UI since being able to filter by 1,2,3,4 and 5 stars. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of course, first time I levelled someone up as usual I kept my finger on the button, used up all my ISO before I noticed.

Ah well, it was going to go there eventually, but I had some newly covered 2* that I was re-levelling that a bunch of that ISO was destined for.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did d3 also stealth fix the profit from selling duplicate covers? An alliance mate just noticed that 2x 4* level 83 now sells for 3k.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Thank you very much - grazie mille!!!
  • SangFroid
    SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    Thank you very much this is an excellenT QOL change!
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Yes! Finally thank you so much for this fix!
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    DeNappa wrote:
    Anyone that can show how it looks like if you don't have enough ISO to reach the 'Level Max'? Like broll, I'm sitting on about 1.5M of ISO (waiting for the 4* championing hell to start), so I can't see that, and I'm a bit curious how they solved it icon_e_smile.gif.

Here's what that looks like. Clicking the max button takes you to the store. It's great, because you can really see how much ISO you need.

vu9ixWcm.png
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Finally I'm able to find out how much PRECISELY iso8.png I need to level up my star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Saw the new buttons today. Thanks for giving the players what we wanted, and really improving the game experience in the process.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:

yhwJh33.png[/quote]

Huh, no wonder people thought I was being silly when I said it needed to be made clearer. The iOS version looks a lot neater and much clearer. Much better design.
  • LOVE IT ! It's about time. I hated sitting there forever holding down the button to max out a 3 or 4*
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    zonatahunt wrote:
    I think the title says it perfectly. Finally, the buttons are perfect. Thank you for listening to our feedback and changing them into what they are now.

Very much agreed. Thank you, devs.