R119 iOS Users - Do Not Update [Fixed]

2»

Comments

• sza
    sza Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Unless it's a coincidence, restarting my device has allowed me to get into the game as Dartmaster reported
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    I just got in and I didn't restart my phone, so I think this is fixed.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    IOS might be fixed! Wooooo!
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    D3 tweeted that it was fixed. Safe to go in the water now, kids.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    The game is now loading and starting normally on iOS. I hope that this state will last!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting. A bug that complained about the internet connection, a fix that didn't need an update. Did someone change a port number and not update the production server?

I have no idea what I'm talking about, but would be very interested in knowing what the problem and solution were.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    Edit: Fix is now confirmed. iOS users should now be able to successfully login after updating to R119.

Updated, booting app.... loading with the Riri/Panther screen... slow load (always is after a patch, but I'm also playing on an iPad 2, so "slow loading" is kinda like complaining that my tractor can't keep up with highway speeds on the road), hung up at 11% for a long time, then loaded normal. Fairly normal behavior for the archaic device I'm using.

I did get hit in Shield Sim and lost 30 points while updating, that's surely a new bug, right?

Thanks for the quick response, and thank the devs for the quick turnaround! icon_e_biggrin.gif