Venom (Eddie Brock) Limited Vault

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bondidude wrote:
    I do wish they ran these vaults more frequently. 7 days is too long, it's not going to make me want to dive in, reduce it to 3 or run two at the same time.

They did during the holidays and people complained that they were too frequent and they couldn't save HP enough fast to buy from them. Regardless of how they do them, they're kinda damned if they do, damned if they don't.

They need to be shorter. If they do a rotation of all 4* and all 3 covers then with 45 4* and growing they won't even get to the second covers of each character for nearly a year icon_lol.gif Total rotation length for all covers if none are added past 45 is 135 weeks or 2.5 years... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

These need to be daily if they are going to be useful. The people that really need them should be able to save HP up regularly enough as long as they aren't trying to clear it everyday. The absolute longest they should be is 3 days, at 3 days a 45 roster / 3 cover rotation would be over 1 year (405 days).
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    I don't get why they don't have them last 5 days and feature the character who's up for that rotation's Crash of the Titans. There's some incentive to splurge for even a lousy character if you think the cover will make them Crash-ready.
  • Bondidude
    Bondidude Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    stowaway wrote:
    I don't get why they don't have them last 5 days and feature the character who's up for that rotation's Crash of the Titans. There's some incentive to splurge for even a lousy character if you think the cover will make them Crash-ready.

Because if you're going to whale for a cover for a Crash they'd rather you try to pull it from the taco vault. They don't want to give you BETTER odds when you need it most. icon_lol.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Venom is Max Covered right where I want him (5/3/5) and in no real champion range (level 135) so pass
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I emptied the Cyclops vault, but this one is a definite no.
  • Annexed
    Annexed Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I emptied it because I needed the XP to champ someone.