Favorite animations

2»

Comments

• Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    X-23's purple.

I can look at her laying down traps all day.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2017
    Storm's Windstorm and Lightning Strike, Magneto's Polarity Shift, both Cyclops 3* and 4* red powers, and SWitch's Reality Crush. I never get tired of seeing them icon_e_smile.gif
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Peggy's Blue when the last CD tile resolves. Love the pose mixed with gunfire, I just never get tired of seeing it.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always liked 3* Blade's black, although Kate Bishop's blue and Scarlet Witches purple are really good, as others have already mentioned.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just about every time I happen to fire SW's Reality Crush, I think 'Man, I should do a topic about everyone's fav animations'. I guess that answers your question icon_mrgreen.gif.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    The victory banner is my favorite one by far.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deadool's pushed whales. Needs sound for full effect.

I'm a fan of Starlord's "Look - over there!" power.
    Punmax green is lots of fun.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shocked to see no one say Moonstone's Purple.. my goodness if I was a comic book character I would turn villain for her lol

Also shocked no one has said 3* Bullseye's black.. everytime I use him my goal is to have him kill someone and watch him jump onto the screen with the creepiest looking face
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skygazing wrote:
    Peggy's Blue when the last CD tile resolves. Love the pose mixed with gunfire, I just never get tired of seeing it.

That's my favorite too. Followed closely by Red Hulk's Hammer and Anvil.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    My absolute favorite is DP's whales, especially the beluga version. A cool animation for an "I win" button.

Other favorites are IF's flying punch (purple with 12 blacks), all 3Cyke's and 4Cyke's animations and OBW's steal (always triggers imagination about jiggling).
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Thano5 green when it resolves. Thanos incinerating all his enemies with the full power of the infinity gauntlet bwahahaha
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    All Squirrel Girl, all the time. Honorable mention: 3 star.pngicon_cyclops.png supermodel butt pose.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Something totally out of left field for me, my absolute favorite is Kingpin Yellow, simple, intimidating and shows you how powerful he is. Second is always gonna be Devil Dino purple, i've seen it hundreds of times and it still makes me laugh every time.
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    icon_hood.png Twin Pistols icon_hood.png
    Enough said