What do you want to see in R42?

2»

Comments

• I want to see it stop giving me an endless stream of Thor covers I can't use.

Heroic? I get Thor. Lightning? I get Thor. Thunder? Hey, another Thor. This would be all well and good if I hadn't maxed Thor 2 weeks ago. If you have a character maxed, the odds of drawing that character again need to be reduced. At this point I have thrown away at least 20 Thor covers. Being "rewarded" with the same throwaway cover every time is no reward at all.

Fix your game.
  • How about group tournies?
    (i.e. same as the current arena battles but you're in a team and you contribute to the team score for each win, and lose points each time someone in the team loses a battle)

That could reduce some of the point fluctuation/time zone problems especially in those last moments in a tourney.
  • Acrosonic wrote:
    baller wrote:
    more characters

specifically a 2+ star blue/purple/black character

Doom is technically that build, but he's definitely not a major player.

For me, definitely more PvE. PvP is great but sometimes I just need a break from you guys!

i meant a char with blue, purple, and black abilities
  • - Tiered 20 Iso Rewards. Sure if you beat a trivial ranked match 20 Iso is okay but almost getting killed by the Dark Avengers and only getting 20 Iso's? I don't know about that. How about it going up 20 Iso's per difficulty.

I suggested that a few weeks ago with the in-game feedback button. Have a dozen or so more rewards to go, and then there will be no reason to ever leave the pair of level 1 snipers.

Interesting info about the environment tiles, I didn't notice that either.

As for R42, some PvE, more healing moves, maybe a night nurse character.
  • No more "can't defend your rating" system pvp. Either re-work it or get rid of it.
  • Shadyimg wrote:
    No more "can't defend your rating" system pvp. Either re-work it or get rid of it.

Exactly. If someone steals 30 points from me, retaliating should give me at least the 20 of the 30 points they stole instead of the 2 that I would get from attacking them. Either that, or don't let them attack me if they aren't that close to me in rank.
  • baller wrote:
    Acrosonic wrote:
    baller wrote:
    more characters

specifically a 2+ star blue/purple/black character

Doom is technically that build, but he's definitely not a major player.

For me, definitely more PvE. PvP is great but sometimes I just need a break from you guys!

i meant a char with blue, purple, and black abilities

I think you meant a character with Good blue, purple, black. icon_e_wink.gif
    But yeah, I hear ya.
  • Like people before,

- EU friendly tournament.
    for example, I've been first off my bracket, 400 points higher than the second all sunday, I went to bed at 11pm (in my country), but the tournament ended at 5am, so I ended with the top ten prize... icon_e_sad.gif

- A way to encounter other teams than Ragnarock + Thor + Classic Storm.

- PVE 4/4 completion bonus.
  • -More covers i.e Marvel War of Heroes style
    -More PvE; a tab other than the prologue
    -Faster animations: I find the New Reward screen after each match annoying