What do you want to see in R42?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
If go with some more chars

Would love to see some kind of achievement system . E.g beat a team with lvl 80 rag 5 times and get x gold or x crystals

More pve maps

A guild system

Euro time friendly tourneys

Just a few small asks really lol!

What about you guys?

Comments

• more characters

specifically a 2+ star blue/purple/black character
  • baller wrote:
    more characters

specifically a 2+ star blue/purple/black character

Doom is technically that build, but he's definitely not a major player.

For me, definitely more PvE. PvP is great but sometimes I just need a break from you guys!
  • Fill out the skills for the characters with only 2, the next episode of PvE (could really use a change of pace, so tired of all of the arenas), UI improvements
  • Episode completion rewards (get 4/4 on all missions)

Tweaking the reward levels on the SHIELD tournament to make them more accessible

Add a healing skill to an underused hero

Reduce cost of health pack refills
  • More missions/PvE stuff to do
    Rebalancing of some chars

Possibly down the road (later patch than R42):
    Other game modes besides match-3. Maybe timed or puzzle or some objective like generate 40 black ap while the opponent puts down countdown tiles that remove AP. Lots of possibilities really but gives a fresh spin to the game
  • H.A.M.M.E.R. to say 25/25 rewards.
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh, I'm in love with the new health pack system! I think it's great. It was so obvious the people that had saved HP every tourny because I'd get attacked like 5x more than I do now. It makes those last 30-60 minutes of a tourny NOT a living hell. I actually finished in the top 2 for the first time, even though I hit first every tourny at some point >_<
  • More missions/PvE stuff to do
    Possibly down the road (later patch than R42):
    Other game modes besides match-3. Maybe timed or puzzle or some objective like generate 40 black ap while the opponent puts down countdown tiles that remove AP. Lots of possibilities really but gives a fresh spin to the game

I like this idea. The PvP tournaments are fine but they are getting pretty repetitive at this point.
  • Dslyexic wrote:
    Oh, I'm in love with the new health pack system! I think it's great. It was so obvious the people that HP every tourny because I'd get attacked like 5x more than I do now. It makes those last 30-60 minutes of a tourny NOT a living hell. I actually finished in the top 2 for the first time, even though I hit first every tourny at some point >_<
    I've had the opposite experience. Sunday morning I loaded the game to discover I'd lost 540 points and had been attacked at least 30 times.
  • i know i had some back and forth fights with you, but similar experience, dropped from 1100 to 700 overnight (which isn't that bad considering i got to prey on the idiots who attacked me)
  • How about Dr Strange with a nice healing ability?

Better matchmaking.

Ability to see AP at all times, without having to move things around.

Definately some more PVE.

Third powers for more heroes.

Quicksilver rounds! 15 min tournaments with really good prizes in the 1500pt range.

That was a joke.

Team bonuses. Similar, but slightly weaker than boosts, based on team composition. Avengers do +10% yellow damage (for instance). Dark Avengers do +10% purple.

Non Facebook (die Facebook die) allies and a Clan/Guild/Alliance system. Alliance tournaments.

Shield agents that do not use covers. Start at level one and gain xp from damage inflicted. XP penalty from being knocked out. Shield Trooper, Sniper, Medic and Captain for instance. Trooper does an area attack. Sniper does a reasonably high attack. Medic heals. Captain (Lt?) has some AP generating skills. Buy weapons, armor with new currency. Villains have minions, I demand minions too! icon_e_smile.gif

A cessation of the reduntant pop-ups. I think once I have fought once in a tournament, you can stop reminding me about it!
  • EU friendly tourney times

more PVE stuff

better UI (see AP of both teams)

some kind of lockout time where you can't be attacked but also can't play, it's so frustrating to go to bed and wake up at a 300+ point loss
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Agree with a lot of the posts on here. My 2 cents.

- Pop up options, I know all my team cover slots is filled, I know their is a Thor tournament this week... how about a 'click here to stop this from popping up again' option.

- Tiered 20 Iso Rewards. Sure if you beat a trivial ranked match 20 Iso is okay but almost getting killed by the Dark Avengers and only getting 20 Iso's? I don't know about that. How about it going up 20 Iso's per difficulty.

- The follow up to the Red Iso/ PvE event. I have a feeling whats going to happen next but it'll be cool to see.

- I am not happy with the no free healing for leveling up anymore but what about one free full heal for maxing out your character's current level cap. For example, Bag Man gets a new cover so he can be leveled up to 15 from 8. No free heals up to 15 but once u level up to 15 how about one free heal?
  • Ability to train from cached covers so that we don't need to waste one cover slot.

Better shield training rewards. Classic Hawkeye for current top rank is a joke. Make it similar to the tournaments.
  • Let us train an ability with a cover that's in the cache.

Don't switch to the free character when you have that character at a much higher level. I've gone into half my battles with a level 6 Thor instead of my level 85. That's a big difference.

Some sort of alternate game mode. Maybe a prize match puzzle or an endless mode that helps characters heal faster.

Tell me where I'm going to be playing. It makes a difference when using boosts.

Maybe some two skill characters that are better at gaining environmental tiles.

Definately more PvE. Actually, I'd be happy if they released the last PvE tournament as a chapter that we can grind. Looking forward to hard mode as well.
  • Improve 1-star card balance, tournament situation, faster UI. Maybe that's asking too much. I'd put tourney issues as priority if I could only pick one.
  • Blue Shoes wrote:
    Let us train an ability with a cover that's in the cache.

Don't switch to the free character when you have that character at a much higher level. I've gone into half my battles with a level 6 Thor instead of my level 85. That's a big difference.

Some sort of alternate game mode. Maybe a prize match puzzle or an endless mode that helps characters heal faster.

Maybe some two skill characters that are better at gaining environmental tiles.

Definately more PvE. Actually, I'd be happy if they released the last PvE tournament as a chapter that we can grind. Looking forward to hard mode as well.

They actually do tell you where you're going to fight. If you look at the background when you view the opponent's team, it changes depending on the circle you tap on.

For example, in PvP there are 5 options:

Top option and bottom right: crit tile env
    Right: latvarian tile env
    Left: forest tile env
    Bottom left: city/healing tile env

Look at the background to see the difference. I agree it should be more clear because it wasn't readily obvious to me either.
  • Blue Shoes wrote:

Like what map you are on?
    All the pods are the same from bottom left to right, you have the city, the forest, stark tower, latveria, then stark tower again.

Also, the background of your opponents will clue you into where you are fighting.
  • Good info, I never noticed. Thanks.

• For example, in PvP there are 5 options:

Top option and bottom right: crit tile env
    Right: latvarian tile env
    Left: forest tile env
    Bottom left: city/healing tile env

Look at the background to see the difference. I agree it should be more clear because it wasn't readily obvious to me either.

I never noticed this either. Thanks icon_e_smile.gif