2»

Comments

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I'm still waiting for it to go live on Steam. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

I chatted with the team and unfortunately we couldn't get the sale live on Steam in time. If you make a Logan's Loonies purchase during the period we have the mobile offer live, please go ahead and email our support team with your in-game name and the receipt and we will go ahead and credit your account with the additional coins. Please note, the offer is only good for one purchase of Logan's Loonies. Thanks for playing MPQ!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:

I chatted with the team and unfortunately we couldn't get the sale live on Steam in time. If you make a Logan's Loonies purchase during the period we have the mobile offer live, please go ahead and email our support team with your in-game name and the receipt and we will go ahead and credit your account with the additional coins. Please note, the offer is only good for one purchase of Logan's Loonies. Thanks for playing MPQ!

That's nice to know. Any chance you can make this an in-game announcement for other Steam users?
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    LakeStone wrote:

Wow, I was being a little sarcastic but that is a nice gesture. I will do it when I get home today. Thanks guys!