Lunar New Year sale is live.

snlf25
snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Logan's Loonies give 5880 Hero points. Everything else is the same. You only get to cash in once naturally. I hopped on.

Comments

• TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    I couldn't jump on that deal fast enough icon_e_smile.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apparently not for iOS?
  • snlf25
    I'm on Android. Don't know about iOS or Steam.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Lunar New Year? I geuss that warrants a sale...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I get more than enough HP just playing, so I don't think I'll take this particular offer.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    snlf25 wrote:

Definitely not on Steam.
  • gotskott
    gotskott Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    So, those who bought Logan's Loonies in the past few days are SOL?
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    I purchased a Logan's Looney less than TWO hours before the sale. I submitted a ticket and am still waiting to hear back, highly unlikely I will icon_e_sad.gif
  • gotskott
    gotskott Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Okay, here's what I learned:

* If you purchased Logan's Loonies within the past 48 hours, you may be able to get a refund through Google, and then you can repurchase, this time with the extra HP. My purchase was literally 49 hours before I contacted them, though, so they did not help.

* If Google is unable to help you, contact the developer. D3 Go! did respond:
    Unfortunately, because this is a limited one-time purchase sale, we are unable to offer the normal 24 hour period or the sale beginning or ending. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience, but we are unable to provide the requested service.
    So yeah. SOL. Oh well, last MPQ purchase made then.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    No problem, I'll get a refund from Google
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm... I am considering this deal. The Cyclops vault is still live, and I could bring mine up to 5/3/3. Assuming I get him on my third 1,000 HP draw, with this deal I basically get a 4clops blue and 2,880 HP for $20, and a handful of two stars (and maybe a purple Thanos).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:

Definitely not on Steam.

Definitely not on iOS.

Would it kill the developers to ever give fair distribution of anything?
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I'm now seeing this on iOS. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Yes, we are now live on iOS for the special offer. This is a one time offer on Logan's Loonies only which gives players a little more than double the HP. Thanks everyone for your patience as we got this live for everyone.
  • snlf25
    How long does the opportunity last and will it also be available for Steam, Lakestone? Thanks for the reply.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:
    Yes, we are now live on iOS for the special offer. This is a one time offer on Logan's Loonies only which gives players a little more than double the HP. Thanks everyone for your patience as we got this live for everyone.

Interesting definition of "everyone," but good on you for including the iOS players.

/trudges away kicking a rock with the Steam logo painted on it
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    iOS user here and just got the notification. Appreciate the inclusion!
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    LakeStone wrote:

How long will this be available?
  • J0nnythejig
    J0nnythejig Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I've noticed that in the UK the price for Logan Loonies up to Stark Salaries has increased by 25%, I think I saw a table advising of price increases hitting Amazon users but nothing of this magnitude?....

Stark Salary now £100, guys stateside I recall you're charged $100? That's some exchange rate disparity there now imcoin.pngicon_e_surprised.gif
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    How long will this be available?
    snlf25 wrote:
    How long does the opportunity last and will it also be available for Steam, Lakestone? Thanks for the reply.
    This sale will last until February 2nd
    I've noticed that in the UK the price for Logan Loonies up to Stark Salaries has increased by 25%
    Are you by any chance on iOS? From what I've heard, Apple recently began raising app/in-app purchases by 25% in the UK.