Concept heros. (for fun and kicks)

Options
Been having fun dreaming up random heroes and thought it would be a nice change of pace and get some creative juices flowing.

Heres one to kick it off...

Galactus, God of Oblivion

Stats
High hp growth
Low tile damage

Skills

Hunger - blue passive - generate 1 black tile + 1 black tile for every 40% hp missing per turn.

Consume - 15 pink - Destroy all location tiles. They do not generate ap. Enemy team loses all ap = to 1/2 the tiles consumed

Devourer of worlds - 30 black - instantly defeat all other heroes. (this effect includes ally team members.)

Comments

• I'm a longtime FF fan, and with the release of HT I've been thinking of concepts for the remaining two, especially my favorite char, The Thing!

Mr Fantastic - 4*
    Blue/Purple/Black so he doesn't play well with Doom
    high crit, high environment

12 Blue - Invention
    Creates a strength 40 Strike tile, then locks it (big damage strike tile, but someone has to match it [invent it] before it takes effect)

8 Purple - Tactical Genius
    For each colored special tile on the field, steal one AP of that color

8 Black - Stretch Punch
    Deals [X] damage to a random non-active opponent (lets the AI attack a character you're trying to tank for on defense!)

Thing - 3*
    Tanks for the FF, but competes with Torch

12 Red - Clobberin' Time
    Does [Big] Damage. Turns a random red tile into a 3-turn Countdown tile that does [Big] Damage

6 Green- Revoltin' Development
    Destroys two random 2x2 Blocks of tiles, does not generate AP (destroys bigger/more blocks on cover-ups)

Blue [Passive] - Rocky Skin
    Each turn in which there are more than 11 Yellow tiles on the board, turn a random Yellow tile into a protect tile
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had suggested in another thread once someone reminded me of nightcrawler...now with some color ideas. My thought is that he could be a fill in/replacement for OBW in some respects.

Nightcrawler...

Purple.... BAMF's to the other side and steals ap, then BAMF's his way back with it.

blue...BAMF's entire team to get medical help, and they each replenish X amount of health, based on his level.

black... He swats his tail destroying tiles (board clearing) and either replaces removed tiles with or adds strike tiles and/or critical tiles.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    I'm a longtime FF fan, and with the release of HT I've been thinking of concepts for the remaining two, especially my favorite char, The Thing!

Mr Fantastic - 4*
    Blue/Purple/Black so he doesn't play well with Doom
    high crit, high environment

12 Blue - Invention
    Creates a strength 40 Strike tile, then locks it (big damage strike tile, but someone has to match it [invent it] before it takes effect)

8 Purple - Tactical Genius
    For each colored special tile on the field, steal one AP of that color

8 Black - Stretch Punch
    Deals [X] damage to a random non-active opponent (lets the AI attack a character you're trying to tank for on defense!)

Thing - 3*
    Tanks for the FF, but competes with Torch

12 Red - Clobberin' Time
    Does [Big] Damage. Turns a random red tile into a 3-turn Countdown tile that does [Big] Damage

6 Green- Revoltin' Development
    Destroys two random 2x2 Blocks of tiles, does not generate AP (destroys bigger/more blocks on cover-ups)

Blue [Passive] - Rocky Skin
    Each turn in which there are more than 11 Yellow tiles on the board, turn a random Yellow tile into a protect tile

LOVING the idea of Clobberin' Time! He could be a tank AND bruiser without the jug problem of possibly ko'ing himself in the process.