OML

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Andre MPQ wrote:
    it's been 2 weeks since I pulled a 5* anyone with the same problem or is it just bad luck
    That depends on how many pulls you do each day.
    If you do 3 pulls daily then yes, 0/42 is bad.

If you pull one token every 3 days, then no, it's not bad.

Yes it's all about pull rate. I haven't pulled a 5* since the Christmas event, but that's because I'm hoarding all CP and LT and only opening the special vaults like Thanos and Black Panther. icon_lol.gif
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Tony Foot wrote:
    You have one championed 4 star and you are worried about OML. If they gave you a 13 cover Logan tomorrow you would be complaining about your MMR. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Stop trying to run before you can walk, how do you think your game will change for the better once you get him?

I have played far longer and you have one more cover on him than I do.

First of I never said I would invest ISO in him I would use him as a shield if he had a yellow cover am not stupid I know how the game works I have other 5* with 4 to 5 covers and they are still level 250, currently my Peggy is 13 covers just over level 220 one more week and she is championed I have Medusa, Cyclops, professor X at 13 covers and I only need one more cover for Thorina, I know what I am doing icon_cool.gif
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Could Bones Heros be the answer I've been looking for that finely gets me Old Man Logan covers

Only time will tell
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Andre MPQ wrote:
    Could Bones Heros be the answer I've been looking for that finely gets me Old Man Logan covers

Only time will tell
    Sure. Every 35th token or so. But it definitely beats the pull rates from Classic Legends.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, i got my first yellow OML from daily reward #1095 (yes thats over thosand days logged in) ... which puts mine to 1/1/2. Just to give you the other side of the coin.
    Wait...when did *that* change? My OML reward that day was a black one. I'm on day 1174, and my OML is a 3/0/0.
  • Ailbe
    Ailbe Posts: 7
    Only been playing a few months and you're already complaining about OML draw rate? Man, I'd love to see your roster, I bet its awesome... You're going to make a fine forum citizen here...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    sambrookjm wrote:
    Well, i got my first yellow OML from daily reward #1095 (yes thats over thosand days logged in) ... which puts mine to 1/1/2. Just to give you the other side of the coin.
    Wait...when did *that* change? My OML reward that day was a black one. I'm on day 1174, and my OML is a 3/0/0.
    A while ago. Mine was yellow too.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    sambrookjm wrote:
    A while ago. Mine was yellow too.
    Any chance whining to Customer Support can get them to change one of my black covers to a yellow? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Andre MPQ wrote:

Only time will tell

I pulled a red cover back in February and got a bonus red OML cover the day they released the bonus hero feature. 2/0/2 now. Double the number of covers on him but still not usable.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my yellow from Resupply today! icon_e_biggrin.gif Made mine 4/1/1, levelled him to 345 immediately. Let the PVE carnage begin!

...after EotS... icon_cry.gif
  • Andre_Leca_89
    It's been over a year since my last comment on this post

So my OML is at 8 covers I think I only got one BH of him since bonus heroes dropped 

The good news is XFW is new a OML cover feeder only need to get my XFW to 350 to complete OML that might take a while 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *This discussion thread is outdated, as there hasn't been a new comment in over a year, and old information referenced may no longer be accurate.

If you wish to discuss this topic, then please create a new discussion thread. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.