Forum Thread

2»

Comments

• Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I try to roster them all but there's always a 4* squeaking in that needs to be rostered first, so over the past few months I've thrown away already rostered Colossi, Captain Marvels, Doctors Octopi, Bullseyes and Visions.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2017
    Had them all rostered when Champs started, but I held out champing them completely for a long time. Eventually bit the bullet once I got my 2* farm up and running and saw hwo much more rewarding it made the game. Hood was the last, but that just they way the covers played out. Rags was the one I thought I'd never champ. No regrets now.

UPDATE: Whoops forgot 3* Thanos. Rostered, but not champed. Won't worry about him until I come across all his covers, but even then he's an afterthought at this point.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Currently planning to not champ Loki & Hood, to help them hide since their useful powers don't get better with added levels.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have the first 40 champed. Will champ 3nos and Strang3, but I'm not aggressive enough in placement to have them covered yet. Getting there.

Before champing, I didn't bother with Sentry, Ragnarok, Doc Ock, Doc Doom, Mystique, or Squirrel Girl. I sold their daily reward covers to make room for other stuff. Once the HP flow got better (game changes as well as increasing ability to compete with a growing roster), I could afford more slots, and with the abysmal state of my 4* progression (still can't earn placement covers in most events except release) I saw their rewards as a way to progress to the next step without having to schedule my life around the game.

I don't use those characters very often, but then I don't use most 3* very often. Even when boosted, I usually prefer a champ 4*. The only ones I use regularly are the same ones everyone does, I suspect - IM40, IF, Switch, Doom (to generate black for OML when IF is injured or unavailable).