Waiting for Support responses...

Options
Reaganstorme
Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
With my account lockout (ostensibly to "repair it"), I'm waiting for customer support to get back to me.

And waiting, and waiting.

As the Faq states:
To ensure a fast and accurate response, please refrain from sending more than one email/ticket regarding your inquiry.

It may take 24 - 72 business hours to receive a reply as customer service responds to tickets in the order they arrive.

It's been longer than that.

So my choices are to send them another email to query the progress of my issue and drop to the bottom of the queue again, or to wait some unknown period of time until someone checks back in with me?

Those are not enjoyable choices.

Anyone else still waiting inordinately for their next response?

Comments

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 things I know about support:

1) they don't work weekends, so don't count those.

2) they will make good on their threat to move you to the end of the queue if you spam them.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Google sent me a form recently to register formal complaints with them about companies who are violating their play store policies. PM me if you want a copy.
  • rob443
    rob443 Posts: 97
    Options
    At the beginning of december i asked support to reset my Marvel PQ account. The FAQ says filing a ticket is the way to go in this case. I saw some people saying it took 3 to 4 days for them. So after sending all the information about my hard- and software via ticket form i got an email one week later that basically asked me to give the same information again. So i did that. After another week or two i got an email that said that they now know that i want to reset my account and want to explain to me again that in this case my account will really (!) be reset and asked me to verify my wish. So i did that. After 2 more weeks i got an email that said sorry for the long wait but your ticket has not been forgotten and we will reply to you later. After 2 more weeks i sent an email to them and told them that i verified my wish many times now and asked if they could please reset my account now. A few days ago i got the "sorry no time, will reply to you later" email again.

To be continued ...
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 545 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same issue here. Been nine days and counting. Trying to get my account manually restored but it seems as though I have been forgotten. I don't think customer support is being very supportive. I have heard from them one time asking for information which I have them and then silence.
  • Desideo
    Options
    Same here.. made a purchase for a card pack (regretting it now) and while the charge went through, the product didn't. Opened a ticket and got the automated response. A follow up message asking for more information, to which I replied answering all of the questions and now crickets. A week later, submitted a new ticket referencing the other ticket number just looking for an update. Regretting that now too if the support staff are going to punish me for it by further delaying resolution.

I worked software support for years and understand how thankless of a job it is, but not meeting expectations set by their company doesn't do them any favors.

The worst part is that the error message generated by the app when the purchase had problems clearly stated that, "don't worry, we know there was an error and we'll automatically take care of it".. yeah right. I should have requested a refund through Google while in the 6 hour window at the risk of them deleting my account (per their faq) .. now I'm not sure what I can do to hold them accountable for delivering what was purchased.. so frustrating.
  • ridfrenzy
    ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had an issue in the last NoP where it recorded my score correctly in my coalition but it failed to record a game for the actual event. I have ticketed it I provided screenshots of Coalition score for the event, my nodes used up at the end with the miscalculated score and the current leaders of the scoreboard.

After all this they just keep asking me if I was prompted to receive my reward or not. The support just seems to be a massive waste of time for all involved.
  • Sorin81
    Options
    Is there nothing that can be done? Normally I'd try to raise hell with someone in upper management but seeing as how the only way to contact D3 is through customer service and they won't respond we seem to be up the proverbial creek.
  • Sorin81
    Options
    I would love some insight from a moderator or administrator. Actually I'd love some response from anyone at D3!
  • Sorin81
    Options
    Finally heard back from customer support. Basically what I got was an email telling me they couldn't help me right now.
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Unfortunately it seems that a technical issue has popped up on our end, and we are unable to proceed with your request at the moment. Please note that this issue is minor and our technicians are working on it as we speak. The delay should be very short, however we do offer our most sincere apologies. We will place your ticket on hold until this issue has been resolved, whereupon we will contact you with updates to the issue you are experiencing. Once again, we apologize for the delay.

Glad to finally hear something from them however I really hate that it was to tell me that my request was being put on hold. I will keep my progress updated here.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,229 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well at least you know they're working on it as the person writes you! That means it should be reconciled soon.
  • Reaganstorme
    Options
    My ticket has advanced with a reply filled with comments of hope of a resolution and appology. That's nice.

As well as a request whether i have noticed "any erroneous game behaviour". I haven't been playing the game, so I wouldn't know. After all, what benefit can there be without clarity...

My reply asked for some additional clarifications:
    (will) unlocking potentially new cards or crystals (in the new account) be lost again when overwritten by my original account settings?

Are you also able to confirm what my amalgamated profile will contain? What will be my screen name, my old one or my new one? Am i still in my coalition? Can they kick a locked account? What about the rewards my coalition earned whilst I have been locked out of the game?

Other than these questions, could you please provide some way of me verifying receiving a coalition reward as per my original ticket?

Now its back to waiting. I hope they answer these questions if only so I can make them public to assist others.
  • Sorin81
    Options
    So just to give an update I have heard again from customer support. However what i got was an exact copy of the email they sent me earlier in the week. And while I'm not complaining about the lack of communication from them, I now find myself wondering if someone is truly working on resolving my problem or if I am now just receiving automated responses. So I guess I will go back to waiting along with Reaganstorme.
  • madwren
    Options
    That sucks, you guys have my sympathies. It's ridiculous how often they keep you chasing in loops with repeat e-mails asking for information you've already provided.

Brigby, does the d3go team know about how their customer service is being handled?
  • Pestilence
    Pestilence Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wonder if using Wizards of the Coast customer service wouldn't be a more effective route.
  • Sorin81
    Options
    I don't know about Wizard's of the Coast customer service but I'm about sick of D3 Go support. This is the third weekend I haven't been able to play. I'm not a competative player but I do play daily so this has become frustrating.
  • Reaganstorme
    Options
    All these posts about cheaters, and my account is still locked out.

Can't say I want to abandon this game, but seriously its looking more likely by the day.

No clue how many crystals and cards I've missed out on.

At least I haven't spent actual money on this game for a long time. Couldn't even if I wanted to right now though.

icon_e_sad.gif
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At least I haven't spent actual money on this game for a long time.
    If you've spent any amount of money on this game, I recommend you contact Google or Apple for a refund.
  • Sorin81
    Options
    All these posts about cheaters, and my account is still locked out.

Can't say I want to abandon this game, but seriously its looking more likely by the day.

I completely agree. I enjoy the game and have spent countless hours getting to the point I am in the game. While I hate to just quit, I'm not about to start from scratch just because customer support is lacking.
  • Reaganstorme
    Options
    My reply asked for some additional clarifications:
    (will) unlocking potentially new cards or crystals (in the new account) be lost again when overwritten by my original account settings?

Are you also able to confirm what my amalgamated profile will contain? What will be my screen name, my old one or my new one? Am i still in my coalition? Can they kick a locked account? What about the rewards my coalition earned whilst I have been locked out of the game?

My ticket advanced, with some good news and some bad:
    Due to the nature of our restore process, you will retain everything about your previous account, as essentially it *is* your previous account. Username, coalition stats, all of that will remain. Unfortunately if you are unable to play and do not earn rewards while signed in to your account then no such rewards will be issues, nor are we able to provide compensation for such issues.

So i don't appear to have been kicked from my coalition, which is good. But as I feared, any cards and currency i may have received with creating a new account will be overwritten instead of merged by the restore. Thank goodness that I waited before wasting my time and money, ie NOT purchasing anything was the right call.

I hope others find this information useful.
  • madwren
    Options
    Congratulations on the account restore!