Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Moon Knight

Options

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Champed Moon Knight, no problem. I switched him to 3/5/5 before the match, not that it really mattered. His purple activated on purple, so I didn't get any strike/attack tiles. Naturally, the board had plenty of black, but I waited until I had enough to fire green. I got a purpleflag.pngmedusa_icon.png for the win, which is naturally the only color I can't use. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My 5/3/5 lv 276 Moon Knight won it first try, with Blk/Gr color boosts. It was closer than I would have liked as I finished it with only 1000 health after she lucked into three 4 tile matches of purple in a row at the start. I spent too much time denying her green which turned out to not be so bad (only 2000 damage, so I’m guessing she’s got it at 3 rank). Her purple was much more scary, nearly finishing me when she matched her trap, but by then my black was ready to finish her off (already fired my green on her two turns before.) I

Got a purple Gwen, making her 3/5/4.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mattonline wrote:
    Lvl 127 2/0/3 MK got it done on third try. Saved up enough black and green for 2 blades and 2 fists. Deny green, get black, and pray to Khonshu I didn't hit her trap tile.

My Lvl 131 2/1/3 MK can't down her with 2 Black and 2 Green powers, it leaves her with 1k health. I can't seem to get the damage going enough to make a dent with her healing so the only way I see winning is 27 black and 24 green to do it in one. 10+ tries now with AP boosts and running out of them and the best I've got her down to was 500 health.

How did you manage to do it with 2 & 2 at a lower level?
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Done @ lv.140 4/4/4

2 Blacks + 1 Green power
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,274 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed MoonKnight took about 4 turns, match started on a 5-match green icon_lol.gif

LT was 5* Thanos_Icon.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My 3/2/1 is struggling, with green only doing about 2k, and her being permanently at full HP, I can't seem to manage it.

I don't think this is one that a really low covers can manage, unless you have multiple green.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2017
    Options
    4/3/3 lvl 146 Moon Knight, first try with boosts to green/black +AP to be safe.
    Saved up 2 green and 2 black powers, ended it and regained to nearly full health! The board was reasonably friendly.

The advice above, and vs any healer in a Crash, save all your powers until you can end the fight in one run.
    Also deny green obv, but I wouldn't deny purple until X-23 has 6 or more. That will help you attain black more easily.

Will draw the LT tonight when one of my lucky boys can do it for me.
    EDIT: Yep, lucky boy drew a Medusa yellow bringing her to 2/2/0. Now for that purple...
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My 1/1/1 LVL 78 MK and I will kindly see ourselves to the exit - thanks for being such gracious hosts icon_lol.gif
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3/0/2 moonie is having no luck. She just keeps healing.

Edit: And finally I was able to build black enough for 3 strikes and green enough for 2 which was enough to take her down.

champ level cyclops was the reward.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    6th try with 1/3/2 131, had 24 black and 17 green and she critscaded into a match-6 black into a match-5 green into her trap tile. So that was a fun way to die.

6th try, had 17 black, 19 green, and she critscaded a match-7 green into a match-6 green into...yeah.

7th try, the board just steadfastly refused to drop green on her matches and dropped it for her to collect on my own.

8th try, she critscaded 10 green, 9 red, and ten purple on her first match.

9th try I needed 3 more green, and she cascaded my match away. Oh, into her trap tile.

10th try: see 7th try.

11th try: quick purple cascade let her set up a trap tile for ME to cascade into.

12th try I finally FINALLY got 24 green and 27 black and it didn't MATTER because she kept cascading into red so that she was at full health; unleashing three uses of black and two of green still left her with 1500 health and no way to whittle her down because I had to use those powers before I'd have enough room to save up that tiniest bit more.

So I'm chalking this one up as a loss. If 24/27 can't do it in one shot, her cascades and healing mean I can't do it until I get at least one more cover.
  • pmoney82
    pmoney82 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    2/2/3 lvl 147 i think, took me about 5-6 tries. As everyone else has said, the key is just stacking green and black until you can knock her out in 1 turn. It also helps if your Lunacy passive gives you attack tiles to negate her healing. I was able do it after collecting enough for three black fists and one green blades.

Reward was an icon_x23.pngredflag.png ... my second X-23 cover of the day! Also pulled a purpleflag.png from a heroic token this morning. She is now at 4/1/2 and almost usable.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach's level 279 5/3/5 had no difficulties first time through, single use of green took her down, and got a 5* Thanos green from the token, taking him to 1/0/1.

Wolveroach's level 229 4/4/3 had no difficulties first time through. Just saved up enough black and green for 2 of each, good night Vienna. Got a 4* Deadpool purple from the token, which also takes him to 4/4/3.
  • icon2
    icon2 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
      2/1/2 Level 111 Moon Knight +2 All, +2Green/Black, +40% Damage All Successful on Third attempt

Details:
    -Suffered Holding Back greentile.png bringing icon_moonknight.png to ~650 Health
    -amassed 24 greentile.png & 18 blacktile.png for 2 Fist of Konshu greentile.png + 2 Moonsilver Blades blacktile.png, leaving X-23: with ~250 health + 4*102 Attack Tiles ( icon_redface.gif I misread and assumed they would be mine, leading to a nail-biter finish)
    -finished with ~200 health (1 turn to spare)
    -received 1st Agent Venom Symbiotic Assault redtile.png from token_legendary.png
  • Dabrusky
    Dabrusky Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Finally took her down on my 7th attempt with my 1/1/3 icon_moonknight.png lvl 115, with g/b ap and boosts all colours.
    blueflag.pngwasp_icon.png for my pain.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    9th try was the charm for my 3/1/2 lvl 131. 27 black and 24 green was just enough. Saving the token for the moment.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Level 135 1/1/4 +100%, 50% Gr/BL +2 GR/BL

Got first time, just snuck in barely.

Got Elekra blackflag.png meh.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 379 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Lvl 168, 2/3/4 Moon Knight w/ +2 All, +2 B/G/ +50% B/G

Got the Moon Knight-Black from the Taco. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Then Medusa-Purple from the LT.

Not too bad for a day's worth.

Oh, and Green Goblin-Purple as Daily Reinforcement.
  • Phage42
    Phage42 Posts: 18
    Options
    L131 with 2/3/1 and +2 all AP boosts, +2 B/G AP boost and 50% B/G match damage. Surprisingly I won on my very first try. It helped that the board was black rich and rather deficient in her colors. I was able to do a few match 5s, denying her colors and gathering 27 black and 12 green AP myself. After extended X-23 color match drought I got her down to 9000 health. Three black and one green later I got my LT. Probably helped that my passive was green match, gives my powers a bit more extra punch.

purpleflag.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNG for my reward.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I gave it my best shot with a 111 1/2/2, but even with 3 blacks and a green fired in sequence, I couldn't get her down. I needed to find a way to get to 24 green but I don't see that happening when I'm fighting her for it so much. I even used one of the expired boosts that give +3 to black and green, that I've been saving for a special occasion, but I only have a couple of those anymore and I still didn't get close to 24 green anyway.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finally got her down with my 3/2/1 lvl 131 had to get a bit lucky with a board where I could get 24 green and 27 black. (Well, 20 green and 23 black, used AP boosts)

Even still I got some lucky matches and strike tiles to get her down to 11k before I fired off.

One thing I did learn in this though- if you prioritize purple to keep her away from it, you will lose.
    Your only win is through large burst, you have to collect green and black as top priority to win this one.