Our story so far, templates, and mission drops.

Options

Comments

• Xyren
    Xyren Posts: 30
    Options
    Prodigal Sun ISO-8 Lab Assault: China

Having gained The Sentry's attention, Norman Osborn's scheme to convince him to join the Dark Avengers continues!

Bring Sentry to one of Osborn's remaining Iso-8 Laboratories, dispose of the Iso-8 Mutants and convince Sentry that S.H.I.E.L.D. is to blame!

Iso-8 Lab Assault: Convince The Sentry that S.H.I.E.L.D. is up to no good. Blaming them for the production of Iso-8 Altered Mutants should do the trick nicely.
    Moonstone: Look at these poor mutants, Robert. S.H.I.E.L.D. did this. They know about you.
    Moonstone: They're creating an army of mutant drones to attack you and make you unleash the Void.
    Moonstone: This is what I wanted to show you. Now do you understand?

(after battle)

Moonstone: S.H.I.E.L.D. is not your friend, Robert. They lie about everything, and they will do anything to control you.
    Sentry: They want the Void? That's insane. Do they have any idea what it might do?
    Moonstone: Easy. Easy. It's going to be okay.
    Norman Osborn: Let me step in here, Robert. You and I, we're not so different. You hear voices, right?
    Sentry: Sometimes. Yeah.
    Osborn: I do too. You're not alone. The trick is knowing when to listen to them -- and for that you need support. I don't want to control you. We're the same.
    Osborn: We'll work with you as you are, and you'll see. With a team to support you, the more you'll be able to control the voices.
    Osborn: There is no Void. There's only you, all the different aspects of you. I can help you learn to live with them... control them... be stronger.

Iso-8 Lab Assault II: All of this action has angered all the remaining Iso-8 Altered Mutants! They're going to put up a fight, but you need to put them down.
    No story.

Iso-8 Assault Lab III: These Iso-8 Altered Mutants are pawns in the plan to convince Sentry that S.H.I.E.L.D. is behind this facility. And like all good pawns, they have to be sacrificed...
    No story.

Mutant Misdirection: The X-Men have been shutting down these labs and their arrival couldn't be timed better. Play the part of the hero and convince The Sentry that this is their facility!
    Storm: The facility should be -- ah. Apparently we are not the only ones with an interest.
    Magneto: Sentry, you are no Dark Avenger. Yet I see Yelena on one side of you and Moonstone on the other.
    Sentry: I know what you did in New York. I know you sent the Punisher after me.
    Magneto: You have been misled. I have no affiliation with the Punisher and no control over his actions.
    Sentry: You're with S.H.I.E.L.D. It doesn't make any difference. You're all against me. Moonstone and Osborn explained it, but they didn't have to. I know what's going on.
    Moonstone: We're only here to defend the facility from the X-Men's attack. Remember that, Robert. Protect this lab from the X-Men or they will kill all the mutants inside.

(after battle)

Yelena Belova: Seeing the bigger picture now, Robert? We're protecting the weak. We're fighting crime. We're doing all the things S.H.I.E.L.D. claims to do.
    Venom: Stick around. Let's see what you can do.

Polarity Shift: The X-Men brought Magneto with the -- standing side by side with The Sentry against someone who used to be a villain will help persuade him we're in the right.
    Sentry: I might not have figured out everything that's going on, but Magneto? I know who you are, and I know what you've done.
    Magneto: You judge me? Who are you? A boy, with the power of the cosmos but not an atom of sense.
    Sentry: Sense? None of this makes any sense!

(after battle)

Moonstone: You're beginning to understand, aren't you, Robert?
    Sentry: I think I am... how did I not know this before? I thought the X-Men--
    Moonstone: Were the good guys? Hardly. Now you're seeing the truth. They're no better than we are. They want you because they want the Void as a weapon. We'll help you control it. We'll work with you, Robert. As partners.

Iso-8 Lab Assault IV: Psylocke is trying to protect the Iso-8 Altered Mutants, but that just makes it look like they're doing her bidding! Fight them all off!
    No story.

Iso-8 Lab Assault V: Magneto and Storm are two of the most powerful heroes on the planet! Fighting them off won't be easy.
    No story.

Coercive Force: The Sentry's busy fighting Magneto. Take out the remaining X-Men quickly before they blow your cover!
    Moonstone: X-Men, your arrival was perfectly timed to assist our efforts with the Sentry.
    Bullseye: Suckers. You walked right into it, and now it's too late to walk out.
    Psylocke: Oh yes, we've been outwitted by the idiots whose plan is to lie to the emotionally unstable guy who can blow up stars. Now why didn't we think of that?
    Storm: Moonstone, you are not a stupid woman, but this is a stupid action. What will he do to you and Osborn when he finds out you've been lying to him?
    Moonstone: We're trying to get him on a stable footing so he can be of use... without accidentally unleashing the Void. If that takes a lie or two, so be it.

(after battle)

Sentry: That was the rest of the X-Men?
    Moonstone: They were all here to work on their experiments. We arrived just in time.
    Norman Osborn: Robert Reynolds -- Sentry! -- welcome aboard. You're on the right side, son. You'll see. We're hearing the same things, you and I.

Daken Vs Yelena: Yelena is pursuing her own agenda while on the clock. Be a good guard dog and keep her focused on the task at hand!
    Daken: Yelena, where you headed with your little posse there?
    Yelena Belova: None of your business. You have a problem, take it up with Osborn.
    Daken: Osborn's sending you on a side mission? I don't think so.
    Yelena: I didn't say that. And in any case, what I do is not your business.
    Daken: I'm making it my business.

(after battle)

Daken: Now you can go whine to Osborn if you want.
    Yelena: You want to be careful, Daken. Don't go thinking you get to tell the rest of us what to do.
    Daken: Or else?
    Yelena: I shouldn't have to spell it out to a smart guy like you.
    Moonstone: What's going on here?
    Yelena: Daken? You tell her.
    Daken: Nothing. We're cool.

Daken Vs Magneto: Daken's going to do what his father never could - take down Magneto for good! Unleash Daken's claws and test your metal against the master of magnetism.
    Daken: What's it like being someone else's patsy?
    Magneto: I wouldn't think I had to explain it to you, given all your experience in the area.
    Daken: You got it all wrong. I know exactly what I'm doing.
    Magneto: Stupid boy. You know only what you want. You might as well have a leash, you're so easily led.
    Daken: What I want is all that matters.

(after battle)

Daken: Still want to shoot off your mouth? Spit out all that blood first.
    Daken: The X-Men are done. If you don't know that now, you will soon enough.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Xyren wrote:
    Prodigal Sun: Manhattan

Hail of Bullets: All this blood in the water's attracted a shark - The Punisher! He's deadly and dangerous, but maybe there's a way to turn this to your advantage...

Crossfire: The Maggia on one side, the Punisher on the other! Ideally they'd take each other out, but it looks like you're going to have to deal with them.

What I don't get it is.. Didn't Daken already brutally murder Frank Castle in the ending of The Hulk Episode, where they refer to Dark Reign - The List : Punisher ?
    How is suddenly he got to live again?
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From wikipedia

In Dark Reign: The List – Punisher after repeated failed attempts to kill Frank Castle, Norman Osborn sends Daken and a platoon of H.A.M.M.E.R. troops to complete this mission. After a bloody round of hand-to-hand combat, Daken dismembers and decapitates Castle, before kicking his remains from a rooftop. Castle's body parts are collected and spirited away by Moloids seemingly operating under the protection of Man-Thing where Castle's body was put back together and revived as FrankenCastle.

And how did FrankenCastle turned back to Punisher?
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=28188
  • Unknown
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    From wikipedia

In Dark Reign: The List – Punisher after repeated failed attempts to kill Frank Castle, Norman Osborn sends Daken and a platoon of H.A.M.M.E.R. troops to complete this mission. After a bloody round of hand-to-hand combat, Daken dismembers and decapitates Castle, before kicking his remains from a rooftop. Castle's body parts are collected and spirited away by Moloids seemingly operating under the protection of Man-Thing where Castle's body was put back together and revived as FrankenCastle.

And how did FrankenCastle turned back to Punisher?
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=28188

Thanks for the info. There's should be episode about this, Episode 3.5 : Frankencastle.
    Then again.. May be not, since it's not related to the Dark Avengers or Cabal. icon_e_smile.gif)
  • Xyren
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Prodigal Sun
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Base: Los Angeles

Now that The Sentry trusts the Dark Avengers it's time to unleash his power of 1,000,000 exploding suns on S.H.I.E.L.D.!

Cause as much damage to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents and facility as you can before the Mayhem Meter fills and The Avengers arrive!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault: Nick Fury's Loss Angeles S.H.I.E.L.D. safe-house is ripe for the picking! The Agents guarding the door don't stand a chance.
    Norman Osborn: Team, we've pinpointed the locations of S.H.I.E.L.D. bases. Now that we've got the Sentry on our side, it's time to eliminate them. Go.
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Lieutenant: Priority alert! Dark Avengers are at the perimeter!
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: What's the Avenger's ETA?
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Lieutenant: Soon. Hold the base!
    Venom: All you're going to hold is your guts when I peel you open, meat.

(after battle)

Yelena Belova: We're in.
    Osborn: Raze it. Leave nothing but bodies and wreckage.
    Yelena: Understood.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault II: The Avengers have been summoned! Cause as much collateral damage as you can before they arrive. Collateral damage like, say, these S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents...
    No story.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault III: Search Nick Fury's safe-house for any secrets you can. Find what you can before The Avengers arrive, and let nothing get in your way.
    No story.

Hard Target: Fury's not dumb enough to leave assets unguarded, and it looks like Hawkeye was perched here. Unleash The Sentry and make an example out of him.
    Hawkeye: Fury, the Dark Avengers have penetrated the Los Angeles base. I'm going in.
    Nick Fury: Hold for backup, Hawkeye.
    Hawkeye: No can do. Multiple casualties. This is turning into a massacre--whoa.
    Fury: Whoa is not an informative statement.
    Hawkeye: The Sentry is here with Osborn's people.

(after battle)

Hawkeye: Robert, what are you doing? These people are killers, and their leader's a sociopath.
    Sentry: I saw what's going on at those Iso-8 labs. And I know you sent the Punisher to kill me. Who are the killers?
    Hawkeye: Fury, are you getting this? What's he talking about?
    Fury: I have no idea. Keep them on the run while we figure it out.

Broken Arrow: That pesky archer escaped The Sentry, but he's still in our way. See if you can cut his bow-string for good.
    No story.

Daken Vs Hawkeye: Hawkeye's protecting more vital information. Send in Daken and deal with the sharp-shooter.
    Hawkeye: Clear out, agents. I got this.
    Daken: All you got is a date with the grave, Barton.

(after battle)

Daken: Hawkeye turned tail. He's still in here somewhere.
    Bullseye: We'll find him. Meanwhile, let's do some target practice. Fury left us a whole lot of agents to shoot.

These nodes opened up after the Mayhem Meter filled up a lot:

Bring The Thunder: More Avengers! Thor's arrived to defend what's left of these S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, but he has no idea what's in store for him.
    Thor: Hawkeye! You no longer fight alone.
    Hawkeye: Glad to see you, muscles. I was feeling lonely.
    Bullseye: Hey ho, the Avengers cavalry has arrived. More targets!

(after battle)

Thor: We will turn this tide. Osborn's fighters quail when the odds are evened.
    Hawkeye: Are they going to get more evened? They're got the Sentry on their side.
    Thor: I will face him.

Daken Vs Thor (essential): Thor's valiantly defending this S.H.I.E.L.D. base! Time to make him pay. See if Daken's claws can mess up the tunder god's good looks.
    Daken: Not going so well for the good guys, is it?
    Thor: You deceived your way to an advantage, as cowards do. But as cowards do, you will not stand in a fair battle.
    Daken: You see me going anywhere?

(after battle)

Moonstone: All right. Let Fury think about the Sentry for a little while. Then we'll hit him again.
    Thor: Wherever you go, you will find Avengers.
    Daken: That's what I'm hoping. We can't kill you if we can't find you.

Poison Truths: Destroying this base is a lot harder with the God of Thunder in your way, but it's not impossible. Time to show him what a real H.A.M.M.E.R. feels like.
    Thor: Robert Reynolds, I like this not. I had thought you a friend.
    Sentry: I thought that, too. But that was before I found out the truth.
    Thor: Truth? Whose poison truths are dripped into your ears? Norman Osborn has never told a truth that did not benefit him.
    Sentry: I'm not crazy, Thor! I know what I saw! You're not going to change my mind.
    Thor: It pains me to hear that...but I will do what is necessary to protect these people.

(after battle)

Daken: That's it. we've done all we need to do here. We're out.
    Osborn: Is the base destroyed, Daken? You'll recall that's what I ordered.
    Daken: Tactical judgement, Osborn. we stay, we're going to tangle with Avengers. That's not part of the mission plan.
    Osborn: I don't like this caution from you. When I tell you to destroy a S.H.I.E.L.D. base, I expect pictures of bodies and smoking wreckage! Is that clear?
    Daken: This isn't the only S.H.I.E.L.D. base. You said you know where all of them are, right? So point us to the next one.

(Thanks to TazFTW for the final three transcripts that I totally missed!)
  • Xyren
    Options
    Prodigal Sun
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Base: Wakanda

Now that The Sentry trusts the Dark Avengers it's time to unleash his power of 1,000,000 exploding suns on S.H.I.E.L.D.!

Cause as much damage to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents and facility as you can before the Mayhem Meter fills and The Avengers arrive!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault: Nick Fury's Wakandan S.H.I.E.L.D. safe-house is ripe for the picking! The Agents guarding the door don't stand a chance.
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Lieutenant: Priority alert! Dark Avengers are at the perimeter!
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Commander: What's the Avengers' ETA?
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Lieutenant: They're on their way.
    Moonstone: They're always on their way... but often they're too late, aren't they?

(after battle)

Daken: Perimeter defenses are down.
    Norman Osborn: Keep going. The next time Fury looks at this place, all I want him to see is a crater.

Royal Intervention: Impressive that Nick Fury got Black Panther, king of Wakanda, to protect this base! Give him the royal welcome he deserves.
    No story.

International Incident: Black Panther is one of the most dangerous men alive, but he's still just a man. And what man can stand against the might of The Sentry. Take him out.
    Black Panther: You dare! This is sovereign soil.
    Sentry: That didn't bother you when you let S.H.I.E.L.D. build a base.
    Black Panther: My decision. Not yours. Leave now.
    Sentry: My decision. No.

(after battle)

Sentry: Black Panther has fallen back. You want that crater now, Osborn? I can make you a crater.
    Osborn: No. Keep control, Sentry. Put on a show for the people back home.
    Osborn: I want them to see that H.A.M.M.E.R. is succeeding where S.H.I.E.L.D. failed. You're part of that.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault II: Cause as much destruction to this base as you can before the Avengers arrive to back up Black Panther! Crush any opposition!
    No story.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault III: The moment Fury opposed H.A.M.M.E.R. he put these S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents in harm's way. Teach them the cost of choosing the wrong side.
    No story.

Daken Vs Black Panther: The sound of claws against claws! Show Black Panther that his vibranium won't protect him from Daken's wrath.
    Daken: Uh oh. I think we might have violated national sovereignty or something. Look, there's one pissed-off king.
    Black Panther: Mock if you will, Daken. I will not stoop to answer. Fight, or move on.
    Daken: Hey, if those are my only two options...

(after battle)

Daken: Does that make me the king? Nah, never mind. I got my sights set higher than that.
  • Xyren
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Prodigal Sun
    S.H.I.E.L.D. base: Washington, D.C.

Now that the Sentry trusts the Dark Avengers it's time to unleash his power of 1,000,000 exploding suns on S.H.I.E.L.D.!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault: The Washington, D.C. S.H.I.E.L.D. safe-house is exposed! Destroy as much of it as you can before The Avengers can stop you.
    Norman Osborn: Your next target is Washington, DC. Make it look good for the TV cameras.

(after battle)

Osborn: Good. Quick and spectacular. Now we shall see what response is coming from Fury's dead-enders.

Widow's Bite: Black Widow is protecting this location. One Avenger is nothing in the face of your might - crush her underfoot!
    Black Widow: These aren't good odds, people.
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Lieutenant: Tell us about it.
    Black Widow: I meant for them. Have a little faith.

(after battle)

Black Widow: That wasn't as bad as it could have been, now, was it?
    Venom: It's about to get worse.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault II: It's clear that these S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents are considered expendable. Oblige Nick fury and expend them all before the Avengers show up.
    No story.

Agents the Odds: Black Widow and Falcon might have proved formidable... if you weren't shoulder to shoulder with The Sentry! Team-Up to make short work of them.
    Yelena Belova: You're in far too deep, Natasha. Have you made the acquaintance of the Sentry?
    Daken: He's heard of you, and he doesn't like what he's heard.
    Black Widow: That's his problem. Can we get started?

(after battle)

Black Widow: Sentry, you fight like a guy who knows he's doing the wrong thing. Believe me, I know the feeling.
    Sentry: Don't tell me what I know!
    Norman Osborn: Robert. Norman here. See how you're growing more confident? Ride that feeling. That's good. That's how you keep the Void at bay.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault III: Every time damage is done to this safe-house, it's one more asset S.H.I.E.L.D. loses! Destroy all you can, crush anyone who gets in your way.
    No story.

Daken Vs Black Widow: Daken's claws should make quick work of Black Widow. Defeat her and cause more mayhem for Fury to clean up!
    No story.

Get Up Or Stand Down: Captain America is here, helping his friends. Go after him, and change those colors of his uniform to black and blue.
    Bullseye: We got Black Widow right where we want her...unh!
    Steve Rogers: And you're right where I want you, Bullseye. Now get up, or stay down. I advise you to stay down, but I'll enjoy myself more if you get up.
    GSBW: Steve, how nice of you to drop in.
    Steve Rogers: I couldn't miss this party.

(after battle)

Steve Rogers: Whatever you thought you were doing, it stops now. You're done.
    Daken (Dark Avengers Wolverine costume): Done? Hardly. We're just getting started. Sentry? You're on.

Daken Vs Captain America: Captain America and the Falcon are combining forces to stop us! Unlease Daken and put them down before more heroes arrive.
    No story icon_neutral.gif

Do The Right Thing: Not even the famous shield of Cap's can protect these S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents from us. Take him out and leave nothing but ruin behind.
    Steve Rogers: Sentry, if there's one thing I know about you, it's this - You want to do the right thing. You know the difference between right and wrong.
    Sentry: ...yeah. I do.
    Steve Rogers: Look around you. Does this look like Osborn wants to do the right thing?
    Sentry: I...
    Yelena: Well, this has been a nice chat, but I'm afraid we need to move things along.

(after battle)

Sentry: Maybe Cap was right...
    Yelena: Robert. Don't do that to yourself. Self-doubt always leads you down the wrong path. Remember? You and Osborn talked about that.
    Bullseye: She's right, bud. You start doubting yourself, that dark voice gets stronger.
    Sentry: Okay. You're right. Let's go.

(Thanks to TazFTW for the final three.)
  • Xyren
    Options
    Prodigal Sun
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Base: Hell's Kitchen

Now that the Sentry trusts the Dark Avengers it's time to unleash his power of 1,000,000 exploding suns on S.H.I.E.L.D.!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault: Nick Fury hid this New York S.H.I.E.L.D. Base right under your nose! Now that it's exposed, crush it and the Agents inside!
    Norman Osborn: New York, New York. Spread the news that the Sentry is on our side. It's time to make a real statement.
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Lieutenant: Dark Avengers incoming! Where's our backup?

(after battle)

Osborn: That will have attracted the Avengers' attention... and perhaps drawn other interested parties as well.

Old Enemies: Very clever of Fury - Putting a base in Hell's Kitchen means it's under the protection of Daredevil! Defeat him and ruin this base before more heroes arrive.
    Daredevil: I heard your alarm call to the Avengers, Agent.
    Daken: Oh, man, is it Christmas already? I must have been a really good boy.
    Daredevil: That's far enough, Bullseye.

(after battle)

Bullseye: Far enough? I don't even know what that means! Hey, where'd he go? I wasn't nearly done.

Learning to fear: Daredevil's enhanced senses mean he must know exactly how out-matched he is. Team-Up with The Sentry and teach him not to oppose you again.
    No story.

Fair Warning: The Human Torch has joined the fight! Snuff him out and cause more mayhem inside the base before the Avengers arrive!
    The Sentry: I always admired you, Daredevil. Don't make me do this.
    Daredevil: Nobody's making you do anything, Robert. You have free will. You make your own choices.
    Sentry: I warned you.

(after battle)

Yelena Belova: Don't feel bad. He had it coming. And you gave him a chance to get out of the way. He didn't take it.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault II: The Human Torch is rallying S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents to defend the base! Beat them down and do as much damage as you can in the process.
    No story.

Daken Vs Daredevil: Daredevil's protecting a valuable part of this facility! Get past him and destroy it and the damage will cost Fury dearly.
    Daredevil: Robert I understand. He's delusional. Bullseye I understand. He's a sociopathic monster. But you? You do this on purpose. That's much worse.
    Daken: If I want psychoanalysis, I'll talk to Moonstone.
    Daredevil: You could sure use it.

(after battle)

Daken: Yeah, you better run. Come on, people. We've got us a S.H.I.E.L.D. base to destroy.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The story for the new missions that opened in Los Angeles.

Bring The Thunder: More Avengers! Thor's arrived to defend what's left of these S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, but he has no idea what's in store for him.
    Thor: Hawkeye! You no longer fight alone.
    Hawkeye: Glad to see you, muscles. I was feeling lonely.
    Bullseye: Hey ho, the Avengers cavalry has arrived. More targets!

(after battle)

Thor: We will turn this tide. Osborn's fighters quail when the odds are evened.
    Hawkeye: Are they going to get more evened? They're got the Sentry on their side.
    Thor: I will face him.

Daken Vs Thor (essential): Thor's valiantly defending this S.H.I.E.L.D. base! Time to make him pay. See if Daken's claws can mess up the tunder god's good looks.
    Daken: Not going so well for the good guys, is it?
    Thor: You deceived your way to an advantage, as cowards do. But as cowards do, you will not stand in a fair battle.
    Daken: You see me going anywhere?

(after battle)

Moonstone: All right. Let Fury think about the Sentry for a little while. Then we'll hit him again.
    Thor: Wherever you go, you will find Avengers.
    Daken: That's what I'm hoping. We can't kill you if we can't find you.

Poison Truths: Destroying this base is a lot harder with the God of Thunder in your way, but it's not impossible. Time to show him what a real H.A.M.M.E.R. feels like.
    Thor: Robert Reynolds, I like this not. I had thought you a friend.
    Sentry: I thought that, too. But that was before I found out the truth.
    Thor: Truth? Whose poison truths are dripped into your ears? Norman Osborn has never told a truth that did not benefit him.
    Sentry: I'm not crazy, Thor! I know what I saw! You're not going to change my mind.
    Thor: It pains me to hear that...but I will do what is necessary to protect these people.

(after battle)

Daken: That's it. we've done all we need to do here. We're out.
    Osborn: Is the base destroyed, Daken? You'll recall that's what I ordered.
    Daken: Tactical judgement, Osborn. we stay, we're going to tangle with Avengers. That's not part of the mission plan.
    Osborn: I don't like this caution from you. When I tell you to destroy a S.H.I.E.L.D. base, I expect pictures of bodies and smoking wreckage! Is that clear?
    Daken: This isn't the only S.H.I.E.L.D. base. You said you know where all of them are, right? So point us to the next one.
  • Xyren
    Options
    hmm. Thanks Taz. I had no idea more new nodes would open up, although given the 200 point nodes and the fact that I'm around 13,000 behind tenth in my main bracket, I didn't even bother to look. I'll try and watch for the new ones in the new sub-brackets, but if I miss them, I don't mind adding them to the initial post I did. Would you mind if I copy/pasted those new stories into my overall subbracket one?
  • TazFTW
    Options
    Xyren wrote:
    hmm. Thanks Taz. I had no idea more new nodes would open up, although given the 200 point nodes and the fact that I'm around 13,000 behind tenth in my main bracket, I didn't even bother to look. I'll try and watch for the new ones in the new sub-brackets, but if I miss them, I don't mind adding them to the initial post I did. Would you mind if I copy/pasted those new stories into my overall subbracket one?

I don't mind at all. Go right ahead and add them to your post.
  • mischiefmaker
    mischiefmaker Posts: 932
    Options
    Awesome work, xyren! Thanks for posting all the dialogue in such detail for people who missed parts of the story.

I'll be updating the first post with a summary of the whole event once it ends.
  • Xyren
    edited May 2014
    Options
    As requested, now with pictures!

ThunderboltsMountain.jpg

The Avengers Attack: S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers have arrived at Thunderbolts Mountain, and they're here to take away The Sentry! Defend The Sentry until he's convinced to join your cause!
    AvengersAttack.jpg

Norman Osborn: Welcome to Thunderbolts Mountain, Robert. Now that you're one of us, you'll be quartered here with the rest of the team.
    Sentry: I'm not sure I am one of you.
    Osborn: Oh, dear. Questions still, after all you've seen?
    Sentry: What did I see? Everyone tells me everyone else is lying, and none of it makes sense, and... I'm about ready to lose it.
    Osborn: I understand, Robert. Remember what we talked about before? We both hear voices, and we both must make choices about how to handle that. Remember, you're in control.
    Nick Fury: Osborn. Your little psy-op on the Sentry is done as of now.
    Osborn: Fury! Quite a timely entrance.
    Osborn: You see, Robert? Nick Fury himself, with all his so-called Avengers? They're here to stop you. They're here to control you.
    Sentry: I don't--
    Osborn: Dark Avengers, attack! Protect the Sentry!

(after battle)

Osborn: Now you see, Robert. You see the length to which Fury will go to prevent you from following your conscience.

Defend The Sentry I: Fury's sent a strike team led by Wolverine and Falcon to infiltrate the base! Beat them back and show The Sentry you're the one protecting him.
    DefendTheSentryI.jpg

No story.

Defend The Sentry II: Another team of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents is making a tactical move to shut down part of Thunderbolts Mountain. They've made a grave error in coming here. Defeat them for good.
    DefendTheSentryII.jpg

No story.

Green Meat: Thor and The Hulk have enough power combined to level Thunderbolts Mountain! Don't give them the chance!
    GreenMeat.jpg

Yelena Belova: Oh, look, it's Thor. Good thing we brought along Ragnarok. I love seeing those hammers come together.
    Venom: Also Green Meat. We will taste it.

(after battle)

Thor: Where is the Sentry? Where is Robert Reynolds? You have not beguiled him entirely.
    Yelena: I don't see him on your side, handsome.

Defend The Sentry III: The Avengers' heaviest hitters are here to take The Sentry away and undermine all of your hard work! Teach them how hard you can hit yourself.
    DefendTheSentryIII.jpg

No story.

Defend The Sentry IV: A mindless brute teamed up with a tactical mastermind could be trouble. Take advantage of their weaknesses and take them down!
    DefendTheSentryIV.jpg

No story.

Defend The Sentry V: The Avengers' strike team has crawled their way into Thunderbolts Mountain! Take care of pest control and crush them under the weight of H.A.M.M.E.R.
    DefendTheSentryV.jpg

Black Widow: Clint, if you happen to get a clear shot at the Sentry...
    Wolverine: Yeah. Take the straightforward approach. Knock him out.
    Black Widow: He's in a bad environment here. Osborn is controlling him somehow.
    Black Widow: We have to get him out of here and find a way to help him.
    Hawkeye: You missed your calling, Nat. You should have been a social worker.

(after battle)

Norman Osborn: Under no circumstances is the Sentry to be isolated with any of Fury's team. We've almost got him. Don't blow it now.

Defend The Sentry VI: Captain America and Black Panther are making a tactical strike on one of Thunderbolts Mountain's few vulnerabilities! Stop them before the base is compromised!
    DefendTheSentryVI.jpg

No story.

Defend The Sentry VII: The Avengers are looking to take The Sentry back with them! Keep them from undermining all your hard work and protect Sentry!
    DefendTheSentryVII.jpg

No story.

Easier Said Than Done: Captain America and Iron Man are going to try to convince The Sentry that we're not here to help him. We can't afford to have him getting mixed up again, so remove them from the equation!
    EasierSaidThanDone.jpg

Iron Man: Hearts and minds, people. Well, one mind. Sentry's.
    Captain America: Easier said than done.
    Iron Man: Come on, Steve. I thought you liked doing everything the hard way.

(after battle)

Captain America: So how are we doing on the hearts and minds front?
    Iron Man: It's a process.

Daken Vs Wolverine: Wolverine's arrived to discipline his unruly son, Daken. Show the old man what the new and improved version is capable of!
    DakenVsWolverine.jpg

Wolverine: Last chance, kid. Cards on the table. You go forward with this, and not everyone's going to walk away.
    Daken: I'm playing the cards you dealt me. Always have.
    Wolverine: Yeah, that's just like you. Make everything personal.

(after battle)

Daken: Your Avengers are over. The X-Men are over. You're over. This is our time now.

Daken Vs The Hulk: Wolverine was on defensive, but with the Hulk backing him up they could do some real damage. Put a stop to this team-up and turn the situation to your advantage.
    DakenVsTheHulk.jpg

Wolverine: Okay. We're going Defcon 1. Hulk, you're on.
    Daken: Defcon 1 it is, old man.

(after battle)

Daken: Now that the Hulk is good and worked up...
    Moonstone: Are you planning what I think you're planning?
    Daken: I love it when a plan comes together.

The Other Guy: The Sentry has stepped up to defend Thunderbolts Mountain! Help him stand against The Avengers and cement our new alliance.
    TheOtherGuy.jpg

Captain America: We don't want to do this, Sentry. Look at what's already happened. Osborn's got you turned around, and all that's come out of it is chaos.
    Sentry: Chaos? No. He's helping me. You never did that.
    Captain America: I know that's what you want. You're not the first person Osborn's tricked. That's why he keeps Moonstone around.
    Moonstone: Daken, do something.
    Daken: It's okay, Karla. Wait for it...
    Hulk: Sentry!
    Iron Man: Hulk. No. The other guy. The one with claws and tattoos.
    Hulk: SENTRY FIGHTS FOR OSBORN? THEN SENTRY FIGHTS HULK.
    Iron Man: Uh oh.
    Daken: Perfect.

(after battle)

Osborn: Daken. Status report.
    Daken: A little pheromone works wonders on a guy like the Hulk. All he ever needs is an excuse to go nuts.
    Osborn: So it seems. That was closer than it should have been, though. See to it you don't cut things so fine in the future, Daken.
    Daken: All that counts is results. The Sentry is ours now.

The Final Choice: The Avengers have proved with their fighting that Osborn's the one looking out for Sentry's well being. Harness his power and send the Avengers packing!
    TheFinalChoice.jpg

Sentry: I gave you a chance. I listened, I tried to think it through... but what did you do? You sent the Hulk after me. Then you followed me here and came after me again.
    Sentry: Now I'm not listening anymore. I know who to listen to.
    Iron Man: So much for hearts and minds.
    Captain America: Robert--
    Sentry: No! I'm done> You've lied to me enough!

(after battle)

Nick Fury: We're pulling back, people. Everyone out.
    Norman Osborn: There they go, like the defeated cowards they are. Congratulations, Robert. You've made a difficult decision, but it was the right one.
    Osborn: With you on board, we are going to change the world. We are going to make it exactly as it should be...
  • TazFTW
    Options
    I wasn't around to see if Hells Kitchen had reached the goal but three nodes had opened up in Washington D.C.

Get Up Or Stand Down: Captain America is here, helping his friends. Go after him, and change those colors of his uniform to black and blue.
    Bullseye: We got Black Widow right where we want her...unh!
    Steve Rogers: And you're right where I want you, Bullseye. Now get up, or stay down. I advise you to stay down, but I'll enjoy myself more if you get up.
    GSBW: Steve, how nice of you to drop in.
    Steve Rogers: I couldn't miss this party.

(after battle)

Steve Rogers: Whatever you thought you were doing, it stops now. You're done.
    Daken (Dark Avengers Wolverine costume): Done? Hardly. We're just getting started. Sentry? You're on.

Daken Vs Captain America: Captain America and the Falcon are combining forces to stop us! Unlease Daken and put them down before more heroes arrive.
    No story icon_neutral.gif

Do The Right Thing: Not even the famous shield of Cap's can protect these S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents from us. Take him out and leave nothing but ruin behind.
    Steve Rogers: Sentry, if there's one thing I know about you, it's this - You want to do the right thing. You know the difference between right and wrong.
    Sentry: ...yeah. I do.
    Steve Rogers: Look around you. Does this look like Osborn wants to do the right thing?
    Sentry: I...
    Yelena: Well, this has been a nice chat, but I'm afraid we need to move things along.

(after battle)

Sentry: Maybe Cap was right...
    Yelena: Robert. Don't do that to yourself. Self-doubt always leads you down the wrong path. Remember? You and Osborn talked about that.
    Bullseye: She's right, bud. You start doubting yourself, that dark voice gets stronger.
    Sentry: Okay. You're right. Let's go.
  • Xyren
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Thick as Thieves
    The Meeting: Infiltrate The Maggia hideout and find out who they're working with.
    ThickAsThieves.jpg

Heavily Guarded: Help Black Widow find a stealthy route into the secret Maggia hideout.
    HeavilyGuarded.jpg

Black Widow: Widow to Fury, I'm outside The Maggia hideout but it's heavily guarded.
    Nick Fury: Find a way in.
    Fury: Do not let them raise the alarm!
    Widow: Roger that.

(after battle)

Black Widow: Widow to Fury, this place is a fortress. The only way in is the front gate, and it requires a passcode.
    Iron Man: Front gate? That's never stopped us before.
    Iron Man: Why don't we just fly in yelling 'Avengers Assemble!' at the top of our lungs...
    Iron Man: and blast the Maggia back to where they came from... Iron Man style.
    Iron Man: I know you feel me, Nick!
    Fury: Not this time, Stark.
    Fury: Intel indicates that the Maggia leadership stages important meetings at this location.
    Fury: We can't risk spooking them. We need to know who's in those meetings.
    Fury: We play this one close to the vest.
    Fury: Widow, Wolverine, hit the Maggia during one of their crime sprees and gather intel about their operations.
    Fury: If we're lucky, we'll find what we need to break into this place... quietly.
    Widow: Yes, sir!
    Iron Man: Party pooper.

Cover Her: Help Wolverine cover Black Widow as she tries to find the meeting location.
    Wolverine: Wolverine to Fury. Widow got us in.
    Wolverine: What's our next move?
    Nick Fury: Natasha is trying to find a way into the Maggia meeting.
    Fury: Cover her... make sure there are no surprises.
    Wolverine: Roger that.

We're In: Help Black Widow find out where The Maggia are holding their secret meetings.
    Black Widow: All right, we're in.
    Nick Fury: It's critical that we find out who the Maggia are meeting with.
    Fury: We know H.A.M.M.E.R. is involved but we don't know why and we have no idea who else is in play here.
    Fury: Find a way into those meetings.

Have It Your Way: The Dark Avenger, Daken is here. H.A.M.M.E.R. is clearly working with The Maggia but what for?
    Wolverine: Daken...
    Wolverine: You're still doing Osborn's dirty work?
    Daken: I told you, old man, you and S.H.I.E.L.D. are all washed up.
    Daken: H.A.M.M.E.R. is the future. It's time you learned that.
    Wolverine: Look, kid, I get it. You think you're doing the right thing, but this Osborn deal is bad business...
    Wolverine: and now he's got H.A.M.M.E.R. toying around with augmenting mutants.
    Wolverine: That's you and me, kid...
    Wolverine: who knows what he's got played for us.
    Daken: You don't tell me what to do. Not anymore. Let's get this over with!
    Wolverine: You always did do things the hard way.

Hopped Up Mutants: Ares and Bullseye are here with a modified mutant in tow. Get rid of them before they discover Black Widow.
    Wolverine: Wolverine to Fury. I've got eyes on Bullseye.
    Wolverine: He's got one of those hopped-up mutants with him.
    Nick Fury: Keep him away from Natasha while she tries to find a way into that meeting.
    Wolverine: You got it.

(after battle)

Storm: Logan!
    Wolverine: Little late to the party, aren't we, 'Ro?
    Storm: I've been following Magneto. His trail led me here.
    Wolverine: Magneto?
    Wolverine: What does he have to do with all of this?
    Storm: These new mutants, Logan...
    Storm: Magneto is behind their creation!
    Wolverine: He's ridin' the mutant-dominance hobby horse again, huh?
    Storm: It would seem so, yes.
    Wolverine: These must be the mutant convicts they broke out of prison in Colorado.

X-Men Reunion: Team up with Storm and Wolverine and help them take Ares and Bullseye out of the picture.
    Wolverine: And where do you two think you're going?
    Bullseye: We go where we want, fur ball.
    Wolverine: Fur ball? Is that the best you got... chief?
    Storm: Logan, this is all just a distraction. We need to find Magneto.
    Wolverine: First we finish taking out the trash.

(after battle)

Wolverine: Wolverine to Fury, I've got Storm with me.
    Wolverine: Apparently she followed Magneto here.
    Black Widow: Magneto?!
    Nick Fury: He's here for the meeting.
    Fury: Natasha, we need to find where that meeting is happening, now!
    Widow: Yes, sir!

Crime Boss: Someone new has joined the party. He appears to be in command of The Maggia. Get in there and find out who he is.
    Iron Man: Stark to Fury. Someone just showed up at the back entrance.
    Nick Fury: Magneto?
    Iron Man: I didn't get a good look at him. He did have a red cape, though... looks like he's ordering the Maggia around.
    Fury: Follow him and find out who he is!

(after battle)

Iron Man: Well, if it isn't the Hood. Got big plans for the Maggia? Let's here 'em.
    Hood: Stay out of my way, Iron Man. This is the new Maggia. That's the only warning you'll get.
    FIZAAAT!
    Iron Man: He just disappeared. Pretty good trick, honestly. Almost makes me wish I had demonic powers too.
    Fury: The Hood is the new power in the Maggia. This latest crime spree must be his idea.
    Iron Man: How is it these guys always know who I am?
    Fury: Can the false modesty. You have a marketing consultant just for your suits.
    Iron Man: I should give her a raise, she's doing great work.

The Meeting IX: Black Widow's got a fix on the meeting location and Magneto, but Daken, Bullseye and Hood are skulking about.
    Black Widow: Stark, I think I've got a fix on the meeting location.
    Widow: There appears to be more security around the waterfront.
    Iron Man: Fury, she's right, I'm picking up increased activity around that dock down there.
    Iron Man: Sensors are picking up some pretty heavy disturbances. Wait a second...
    Iron Man: It's Magneto.
    Widow: The Hood is running security, and unless I'm mistaken, Magneto is talking with Osborn!
    Wolverine: We got Bullseye and Daken cornered down here!
    Nick Fury: All right, crew, the cat's out of the bag.
    Fury: Get in there and do what you do best.
    Iron Man: It's about time!
    Iron Man: Let me queue up my theme music.

The Who: The Hood is here. Nick Fury believes he's behind The Maggia's crime spree. Slow him down so the team can regroup before the meeting goes down.
    Black Widow: Widow to Fury, Bullseye is out of the way.
    Widow: The meeting is going down on the docks.
    FIZAAAT!
    Widow: Whoa! The Hood just appeared out of nowhere.
    Widow: What's his part in this?
    Fury: He's been organizing the Maggia's Iso-8-related operations.
    Fury: Slow him down so the rest of the team can cut him off before he gets to the meeting!
    Widow: Roger that.

Business Partners: Magneto and Hood are meeting with Norman Osborn. Confront them and find out why H.A.M.M.E.R. is working with these criminals.
    Iron Man: So this is your grand scheme, Osborn?
    Iron Man: You've got the criminal underworld doing your dirty work.
    Iron Man: And Magneto is building an army of super mutants for you?
    Norman Osborn: I told you, Stark. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to defend this world.
    Magneto: Now, now, my metal-bound friend, do try not to be so short-sided.
    Magneto: I do not work for Director Osborn. He and I have common interests.
    Magneto: And this is not an army of super mutants. This is a revolution.
    Magneto: This is the future of mutantkind, made stronger by Iso-8.
    Magneto: This is my new Brotherhood!
    Storm: Magneto, this is insanity.
    Storm: What you are doing to these mutants is not making them stronger.
    Storm: They are monstrosities!
    Magneto: Ororo, I'd have expected more from you.
    Storm: You know the persecution we have faced. This is how we end it once and for all.

(after battle)

Iron Man: Magneto! You're not leaving here!
    Magneto: You are sadly mistaken, Mr. Stark.
    Nick Fury: Tony, let him go.
    Iron Man: What? Are you insane?
    Fury: Let him go. That's an order!
    Iron Man: Fury, what's going on here?
    Fury: We got what we came for, Stark.
    Fury: We know who's behind the crime sprees and we know what Osborn's plans are.
    Iron Man: We do?
    Fury: Magneto's time will come.

Peek A Boo: A group of Maggia sharp shooters have spotted Black Widow. Sneak up and take them out before they give her any trouble.
    No story.

Coffee Break: These Maggia thugs aren't paying any attention. Sneak up and takem them out before their coffee break is over.
    Black Widow: Widow to Fury. No doubt Osborn has his hands in this.
    Widow: I've got his Dark Avenger, Bullseye, up ahead with a group of Maggia thugs.
    Widow: They appear to be setting up security around the docks.
    Nick Fury: That must be where the meeting is.
    Fury: Secure an entrance so the rest of the team can get in there.
  • Xyren
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Thick as Thieves
    Family Reunion
    FamilyReunion.jpg

Family Reunion I: Help the disguised Wolverine and Black Widow stop this prison break and gather intel about The Maggia.
    FamilyReunion1.jpg

Outside a S.H.I.E.L.D. maximum security prison in the Colorado wilderness.
    Wolverine: Nice getup!
    Black Widow: I could say the same for you. I've never seen you in a suit before...
    Widow: and the eye patch, that's a great addition. Fury's gonna love that one.
    Wolverine: It's an old -- I used to wear it. Think anyone will recognize me?
    Widow: Oh, no. Of course not. You and your adamantium claws will blend right in.
    Widow: Nothing distinctive about you at all.
    Wolverine: Hey, it's better than fishnets.
    Widow: ...

Family Reunion II: Capture as many escapees as you can before time runs out and they escape into the Colorado wilderness!
    FamilyReunion2.jpg

No story.

Family Reunion III: Ragnarok is here with the rest of Osborn's Dark Avengers, capturing a few token escapees for a photo-op. Thor is not pleased.
    FamilyReunion3.jpg

Thor: What insanity is this?
    Thor: You fools, you cannot replace the God of Thunder!
    Iron Man: Watch out, big guy, I think you've hurt his feelings this time.
    Ragnarok: Your insults are meaningless, mortal.
    Ragnarok: Leave this place before thou art wound.... bzzt.. wou.... bzzt. before you get hurt!
    Thor: This foul creation sickens me.
    Iron Man: Well, show him what the real God of Thunder can do.

(after battle)

Black Widow: Widow to Fury, I just watched Thor pummel Ragnarok.
    Widow: It looks like Osborn sent his Dark Avengers to fight off the Maggia...
    Widow: They're just making a mess of things.
    Nick Fury: Osborn and his goon squad can't be trusted.
    Fury: Keep an eye on them!

Family Reunion IV: Stop these Maggia from breaking out any more mutant convicts.
    FamilyReunion4.jpg

No story.

Family Reunion V: The Maggia aren't just setting these mutant convicts free. It looks like they're kidnapping some of them. Find out what's going on!
    FamilyReunion5.jpg

(after battle)

Black Widow: Widow to Fury. Something's going on here.
    Widow: These Maggia goons aren't just freeing prisoners.
    Widow: It looks like they're kidnapping some of them.
    Nick Fury: hmm. The Maggia aren't known for human trafficking.
    Fury: Worse yet, most of the prisoners on site are mutants...
    Widow: What do The Maggia families want with mutants?
    Fury: I don't know, but I'll bet it has something to do with the Iso-8 they've been stealing.

Family Reunion VI: The Dark Avenger, Venom isn't here to stop the prison break. It looks like he's actually helping the Maggia.
    FamilyReunion6.jpg

Iron Man: Something's wrong with this picture.
    Wolverine: You mean the giant goo monster with a ten foot tongue?
    Iron Man: No... I mean yes... there's something wrong with that, but Venom and Moonstone aren't fighting The Maggia...
    Iron Man: Looks to me like they're helping them!
    Wolverine: Why don't we pay him a visit and find out.

(after battle)

Wolverine: All right, bub, what's your deal?
    Wolverine: You and Ozzy got some sort of scheme goin' here or what?
    Venom: None of your business, meat.
    Wolverine: I ain't takin' no for an answer here, chief.

Family Reunion VII: This Maggia higher-up has teamed up with a couple of shape-shifting Skrulls, imitating Iron Man and Magneto!
    FamilyReunion7.jpg

Black Widow: Widow to Fury. The Maggia have broken out a couple of Skrulls.
    Widow: They've shape-shifted into Magneto and Iron Man.
    Iron Man: What? Okay, no... This is not all right. There's some serious infringement going on here.
    Iron Man: My image rights are completely reserved.
    Iron Man: Not to mention it's going to be all over the tabloids that I've been hanging out with that guy.
    Nick Fury; You done with your snit?
    Iron Man: Just getting started.
    Fury: No, you're done. Do not let those Skrulls escape.
    Fury: Once they're in the general population we'll never find them again.
  • Xyren
    Options
    There's no pictures this time because I'm not home to do them. icon_e_sad.gif

Anderson Bio-Technic I
    Outside Anderson Bio-Technic...
    Nick Fury: Logan, you're up. The Maggia are raiding Anderson Bio-Technic.
    Fury: Intel says they're after Iso-8 research equipment.
    Fury: Stop them before they get away with any.
    Wolverine: You got it, bub.
    Fury: ...
    Fury: Logan, one more thing.
    Fury: Nice eye patch.

Anderson Bio-Technic II: Something's fishy about these guys. Help Wolverine figure out who's orchestrating this break in.
    Wolverine: Hey there, scumbags...
    Wolverine: Didn't anyone ever tell you that stealin' ain't very nice?
    Maggia Thug: Oh ****! It's Wolverine!
    Wolverine: So much for this old disguise.
    Maggia Muscle: H.A.M.M.E.R. said these guys weren't gonna be here.
    Wolverine: Oh, did they? Why would they go and do a thing like that?
    Thug: Shut your mouth, man, you've already said too much.
    Muscle: Take him down before he tells anyone.
    Wolverine: Give it your best shot, bub.

(after battle)

Wolverine: Nice try, guys.
    Wolverine: Now let's say you tell me all about what H.A.M.M.E.R. said.
    Muscle: Uhhh, okay man, just don't hit me again...
    Muscle: They said we was supposed ta' break in and steal some fancy machines.
    Wolverine: What kinda machines?
    Muscle: I don't know man, I swear.
    Wolverine: Next time I ask, I'm gonna use my claws to get the point across.
    Muscle: Okay! Okay!
    Muscle: All I know is that it has somethin' to do with some jacked up mutants.
    Wolverine: You mean like me?
    Muscle: No, man, these guys were seriously messed up.
    Wolverine: Hmmm...

Anderson Bio-Technic III: This is the lab where Sluj was created. What could The Maggia families want with the equipment used here?
    No story.

Anderson Bio-Technic IV: The Dark Avengers are clearly working with the Maggia. Stop them before they make off with any equipment.
    No story.

Anderson Bio-Technic V: The Dark Avenger, Bullseye is here too but he's got a strange looking mutant with him. Find out who he is!
    Wolverine: Bullseye...
    Wolverine: Thought I smelled somethin' rotten.
    Bullseye: Nice suit. You clean up pretty good.
    Bullseye: I've got a friend I think you should meet.
    Bullseye: Ya see, this fella has had some work done...
    Bullseye: Amazing what a little Iso-8 can do to a mutant.

(after battle)

Wolverine: Wolverine to Fury, I just had a run in with Bullseye.
    Wolverine: He had a mutant with him...
    Wolverine: Claimed he had been modified by Iso-8.
    Nick Fury: So it's true, H.A.M.M.E.R. is augmenting mutants for something...
    Fury: and they're further along than we feared.
    Fury: We need to get into those secret meetings now more than ever.

Anderson Bio-Technic VI: The Dark Avengers are trying to escape the facility with stolen equipment. Stop them before they reach the roof!
    No story.

Anderson Bio-Technic VII: Stop the Dark Avengers before they make off with any more equipment.
    No story.
  • Xyren
    Options
    Thick as Thieves
    New Scotland Yard: The Maggia are back... with Juggernaut! They're searching New Scotland Yard for an Iso-8 cache!

Scotland Yard I: The Maggia are breaking into New Scotland Yard. They're using Juggernaut as a distraction but their real target is Iso-8.
    Outside New Scotland Yard...
    Nick Fury: Widow, this one's yours.
    Fury: Juggernaut is tearing apart New Scotland Yard.
    Fury: But it's all a distraction to cover the Maggia.
    Fury: Their real goal is to steal Iso-8.
    Fury: See if you can slow Juggernaut down long enough for us to pound some more intel out of the Maggia.
    Black Widow: Roger that.
    Widow: What about the Iso-8?
    Fury: Let them have it.
    Fury: British intelligence has tagged it with a tracking device.
    Fury: We'll use it to find out where the Maggia are taking all this stuff.

Scotland Yard II: The thugs are taking civilian hostages. Take them out before things get nasty.
    No story.

Scotland Yard III: A group of Maggia are attacking the police motor pool. Help the police force defend their vehicles!
    No story.

Scotland Yard IV: Juggernaut is tearing the place apart. Distract him before he brings the whole building down.
    Iron Man: Juggernaut, sto-- You know what? Nevermind.
    Juggernaut: That's right, you can't stop me, so don't even try.
    Iron Man: I know. We get it, unstoppable Juggernaut and all that.
    Iron Man: What happened last time we met?
    Juggernaut: ...
    Iron Man: That's right, we pounded the daylights out of you.
    Iron Man: Didn't stop you, technically, but I'm sure it hurt.
    Juggernaut: ...
    Iron Man: Speechless?
    Iron Man: Tell you what, why don't we just do that whole thing again and call it a day?

(after battle)

Nick Fury: Good work. That should slow him down for a while.
    Iron Man: Is Juggernaut supposed to be one of Osborn's Dark Avengers now?
    Fury: He might think so...
    Fury: but I get the impression Osborn is using him as a fall guy.
    Fury: For what, is the next question.

Scotland Yard V: A team of Dark Avengers is trying to sneak in and steal Iso-8 while Juggernaut is distracting everyone.
    No story.

Scotland Yard VI: H.A.M.M.E.R. and the Maggia are putting on a show for the press, pretending to fight each other. Get in there and show them the real deal.
    No story.

Scotland Yard VII: They're still going at it. Close down this fake fight before someone really gets hurt.
    No story.

Scotland Yard VIII: The Dark Avengers are waiting for a helicopter to pick them up. Interrupt their flight plan.
    No story.

Scotland Yard IX: Juggernaut and a group of Dark Avengers are escaping with a stash of Iso-8. Take them out before they get away!
    No story.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This list could do with updating a little.

I started a new game on Steam as something to do while waiting to truly heal. I decided to see how far I can get without spending any money. After playing events I now have covers that I want to expand my roster for, and decided to hit the prologue to get the 1000 HP shown in the list. Oh dear. The 200 HP in HAMMER have gone, replaced by 2 x Recruit Token for Hawkeye in Top Floor and Black Widow in Imposter.

At least 100 of the HP in Juggernaut are still there, I haven't started Venom yet.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    This list could do with updating a little.

I started a new game on Steam as something to do while waiting to truly heal. I decided to see how far I can get without spending any money. After playing events I now have covers that I want to expand my roster for, and decided to hit the prologue to get the 1000 HP shown in the list. Oh dear. The 200 HP in HAMMER have gone, replaced by 2 x Recruit Token for Hawkeye in Top Floor and Black Widow in Imposter.
    They probably removed that HP because at those points the game used to make the player buy a starter cHawkeye or mBW token. There used to be a separate store page for just the two of them, selling for HP icon_rolleyes.gif