Our story so far, templates, and mission drops.

Options

Comments

• Which Avenger is Ares supposed to mirror?

Just throwing this out there, but I think there needs to be more 3* Dark Avengers.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    UncleSam wrote:
    Which Avenger is Ares supposed to mirror?

Just throwing this out there, but I think there needs to be more 3* Dark Avengers.

I believe Ares was actually on the Avengers when Osborn started taking over...and he just never left.

Also, there aren't THAT many Dark Avengers left from the Dark Reign storyline. It's mainly just Iron Patriot, Sentry/Void, and Noh-Varr.
  • UncleSam wrote:

As Norman Osborn would put it:

"We are the Avengers now , so we might need a god too"
  • I thought Taskmaster and Deadpool had some appearances as well.
  • UncleSam wrote:

After the Civil War, Thor is still MIA and Wolverine was on the losing side, so Iron Man recruits Ares to the Avengers as "a combination Thor and Wolverine," and he stays on when Osborne takes over

Ragnarok doesn't join the Dark Avengers until Osborne's "second," criminal team (none of whom, aside from Rags, have shown up in MPQ yet), after Dark Reign ends
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    UncleSam wrote:

After the Civil War, Thor is still MIA and Wolverine was on the losing side, so Iron Man recruits Ares to the Avengers as "a combination Thor and Wolverine," and he stays on when Osborne takes over

Ragnarok doesn't join the Dark Avengers until Osborne's "second," criminal team (none of whom, aside from Rags, have shown up in MPQ yet), after Dark Reign ends

Not sure if the current PVE story is an indication that his second team might show up. If you read the story Osborn is disappointed that his DA failed in securing the ISO-8 and mentioned something about a new team or episode 2 or whatever.
  • kensterr wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    UncleSam wrote:

Not sure if the current PVE story is an indication that his second team might show up. If you read the story Osborn is disappointed that his DA failed in securing the ISO-8 and mentioned something about a new team or episode 2 or whatever.

Man, I hope not. Does anybody at all care about Gorgon, Skaar, Superia, and Trickshot? I'd rather they ignored those losers and have Osborn sign up more Masters of Evil icon_lol.gif
  • gamar wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    UncleSam wrote:

Man, I hope not. Does anybody at all care about Gorgon, Skaar, Superia, and Trickshot? I'd rather they ignored those losers and have Osborn sign up more Masters of Evil icon_lol.gif

skaar is okay. Villian side hulk is a nice addition. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we finally see our new 4**** as a member of the cabal, likely to be Emma Frost. 3*** dakan and a new 4**** in an event would be pretty intense competition, but I assume they would space them. When iw was released she was released as the sole reward for the event basically (you could earn up to one of each color). I feel the next pve is going to be new and is going to have that 4**** since this last event felt so slapped together. Hopefully slapped together= more time spent elsewhere.
  • I liked Skar in the Lion King, favorite Disney villain song not close.

I don't know anything about marvel heh I need to look these people up but probably only will when they show up or are in the tv show, man I love that show. Last EP was great.
  • "Be Prepared" is in my top 5, but I've always been partial to "Gaston" myself. I'm an outlier, I know.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    no king no king la la la la la la
  • Gaston is top 5 definitely. Looks like I am going to queue up some videos god dammit.
  • My trifecta for villian song, no order, Gaston/be prepared/hellfire. Hunchback is one of the weaker Disney movies, but that song is great.
  • skaar is okay. Villian side hulk is a nice addition. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we finally see our new 4**** as a member of the cabal, likely to be Emma Frost. 3*** dakan and a new 4**** in an event would be pretty intense competition, but I assume they would space them. When iw was released she was released as the sole reward for the event basically (you could earn up to one of each color). I feel the next pve is going to be new and is going to have that 4**** since this last event felt so slapped together. Hopefully slapped together= more time spent elsewhere.[/quote]

I've been waiting for Iron Patriot but Emma Frost would be a great addition as well
  • Xyren
    Xyren Posts: 30
    Options
    So I'm a little late getting started, as I didn't have the idea for this until after I beat the first two Hunt missions and opened up Alaska. Oops. But I have seen several requests for story dialog in my months of ghosting these forums, so I thought I'd make a contribution by writing them up as I come across them. If this isn't useful, lemme know and I'll stop.

Returning Home: Tony Stark is going to help you break into Avengers Tower.

Server Room: Search Osborn's computer system for information.

More Info: Avengers Tower is crawling with Osborn's lackeys. See if you can find someone with more information.
    Nick Fury: Stark, you're still on the hunt. We have no intel and no time.
    Iron Man: Okay. If you're not in Alaska, where are you?
    Fury: Not your problem. Just find out where they plan to strike next.
    Daken: What have we here? A thief... ?

(after battle)

Tower Guard: Ugghh... Take it easy, man. This was all Daken's show.
    Iron Man: Take it easy yourself, cupcake. What do you know about Bullseye's next target?
    Tower Guard: Bullseye... ? He... he doesn't know where Fury is, so...
    Iron Man: So... what?
    Tower Guard: So he's... Florida. I swear, all I remember is he said something about Florida.
    Iron Man: Ah, Florida. Shuffleboard, pastel bikinis, and assassination attempts.

Takes a Lickin'...: Daken hid in a server closet long enough to heal up. Stop him before he gets away.
    Daken: You had your chance to leave, Stark.
    Iron Man: You hid in the server closet? Wasn't it hot in there?
    Iron Man: And aren't you supposed to be tagging along after Bullseye?
    Daken: It's gonna take a coffin lid to shut you up.

(after battle)

Iron Man: Nick, I know we're supposed to be capturing the bad guys along the way, but I'm going after Osborn. Daken's in the wind.

Osborn's Office: This is Norman Osborn's private office. See if you can find out what else he knows about Fury's location.
    Osborn: Ah. Anthony Stark. Former owner of this property. You have left me a finely appointed headquarters. I thank you for it.
    Iron Man: And I'll thank you not to leave your slime on the chairs when you leave.
    Osborn: Actually, I think I'll stay. I haven't read all your comics yet, and that collection of cars you've got in the garage is really something special.
    Iron Man: Aaaand, that's my cue to not be reasonable. My cars? Key word there is MY. You don't get to play with them. Out.
    Osborn: I'd like to introduce you to a few colleagues of mine. My personal bodyguards.

(after battle)

Iron Man: Fury, do you copy?
    Nick Fury: Loud and clear, Stark. What is it?
    Iron Man: I got into Osborn's office. "My" office.
    Iron Man: Bullseye is headed to the S.H.I.E.L.D. base in The Savage Land next.
    Fury: Copy that. We'll be ready for him when he gets here.
    Iron Man: Okay... wait. You're in the Savage Land? Why couldn't you just say, 'Hey Tony, I'm hanging out in the Savage Land''?
    Iron Man: Woulda' saved us both a lot of time.
    Fury: I needed Bullseye to think he found me!
    Iron Man: And you couldn't let me in on the game? If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't trust me to keep a secret.
    Iron Man: Is that what's going on here? Are we havin' some trust issues?
    Iron Man: Do we need to have a bro chat? Maybe hug it out?
    Fury: Just get to the Savage Land.
    Fury: I've arranged a special welcoming party for Bullseye. You're invited.

Top of the World: Your work here is done. Head to the roof and wait for S.H.I.E.L.D. evac.
    Iron Man: Fury, we're ready for evac.
    Fury: Copy that. Extraction team is en route. Sit tight for a few minutes.
    Venom: We would hate to see you leave so soon... or at all.
    Daken: Yeah, why don't you stick around a bit longer?
    Iron Man: Both of you this time, huh? All righty then.

(after battle)

Iron Man: It's been real, gentlemen, but I've got a Quinjet to catch. Do yourselves a favor and stay out of my house.
  • Xyren
    Options
    The Hunt: Alaska

Base Under Attack!

Bullseye's next target is a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. stronghold in Alaska called 'The Anvil.'

Defend it before Bullseye and his men tear it to pieces.

Welcome to the North: "The Anvil", Fury's secret base in Alaska, is under attack.
    Iron Man: Fury sent me here to help with the defense. Looks like you need it. What's the status?
    Hawkeye: Osborn's guys hacked in through the main doors.
    Hawkeye: We need to hold off the main force a bit longer...
    Hawkeye: ... but Bullseye's already inside. I think he's looking for something.
    Iron Man: He's looking for Fury.
    Hawkeye: What? Fury's not here.
    Iron Man: Let's tell Bullseye that. Maybe he'll just go home.
    Hawkeye: Funny. Now how about you quit flapping your gums and help us out?
    Iron Man: Lead the way.
    Hawkeye: Try not to get between me and the bad guys.

(after battle)

Hawkeye: Good times... I mean, excellent work, team.

Easy Pickins: H.A.M.M.E.R. agents have infiltrated the perimiter. Stop them.
    No story.

More fodder: Osborn's lackies are everywhere.
    No story.

Clever Girl: Yelena Belova has snuck past the base defenses. Help Hawkeye stop her.
    Hawkeye: Well, this explains how they got in.
    Yelena Belova: Hey there, lover boy.

(after battle)

Iron Man: Follow her. She probably knows where Bullseye is.

Clever Girl II: Continue the fight with Yelena.
    Yelena Belova: Ah, Agent Barton. Now I see what Natasha sees in you.

(after battle)

Hawkeye: I'm starting to enjoy this.

Clever Girl III: Continue the fight with Yelena. Hawkeye is here to help out.
    Yelena Belova: Have any new moves to go with your new looks, handsome?

(after battle)

Hawkeye: How'd those moves treat you, sweetheart?

Let's Dance: Yelena's last dance.
    Yelena Belova: Another dance?

(after battle)

Hawkeye: Looks like I'm gonna need another dance partner.

The Hunter: Bullseye is in the base and needs to be stopped. Team up with Hawkeye for help.
    Bullseye: Fury's not here?!
    Hawkeye: Aw, did we forget to tell you that?
    Bullseye: Well, at least the trip wasn't totally wasted. Now be a good boy, and die for me!
    Hawkeye: Nobody's ever accused me of being a good boy.

(after battle)

Bullseye: I see you've been training.
    Hawkeye: Not much else to do up here.

Outta My House: Finally send Bullseye out into the cold.
    Hawkeye: Time to finish this.
    Bullseye: Exactly what I was thinking.

(after battle)

Hawkeye: Stark. Come in?
    Iron Man: I'm here. This place is still lousy with H.A.M.M.E.R. agents.
    Hawkeye: Well, Bullseye has been taken care of and...
    Hawkeye: ... my teams have sealed the doors. We just need to clean things up now.
    Iron Man: Great. Let's get to it.

The New Guy: Daken has been spotted leaving the facility with an unknown accomplice. Track him down and find out who it is.
    No story? It seems like there should be from the description, but there was none.

Clean-up Crew: With Bullseye gone, you need to mop up what remains of Osborn's troops.
    No story. Again, it seems like there should be. But there's not.

Last of 'em: Osborn has apparently recruited Ares... the god of war. Follow him and the other Dark Avengers and make sure they leave the facility.
    This final essential mission also has no story.
  • Xyren
    Options
    The Hunt: Florida

Lab Under Attack!

Bullseye's next target is a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. laboratory in Florida called 'The Chariot'.

The lab contains information about S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secret Iso-8 projects. Get there.

The Chariot: Bullseye and Ragnarok are attacking a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. base in Florida called The Chariot. Don't let them find Nick Fury.
    Iron Man: Stark to Fury. They're here...
    Iron Man: External surveillance has picked up Ragnarok, Bullseye and a mess of H.A.M.M.E.R. agents outside.
    Nick Fury: It's imperative you keep them out of Chariot's Data Core...
    Fury: ... if you have to give up part of the base, let them into the laboratory.
    Iron Man: I don't plan to let them in anywhere.

Call Him Colonel Fury: Ragnarok and Bullseye have split up. Follow Bullseye and make sure he doesn't find Nick Fury.
    Iron Man: You crazy killer types sure are persistent.
    Bullseye: All I want is the old man, Stark. But I don't mind going through you to get him!
    Iron Man: Old man? That's Colonel Fury to you, smart guy.

(after battle)

Iron Man: And stay out.
    Bullseye: This is all a diversion, Stark. That's why we split up.
    Iron Man: Cool story, bro.
    Black Widow: Tony, Ragnarok has breached the outer defenses.
    Iron Man: Son of a...
    Bullseye: Hahaha!

Not Very Subtle: Bullseye is trying to get into the building via the helipad on the roof.
    Bullseye: A welcoming committee!
    Iron Man: Landing on the roof with a H.A.M.M.E.R. Jump Jet wasn't very subtle.
    Bullseye: Subtlety isn't my style. I prefer the direct approach.
    Iron Man: Me too. In this case, I plan to direct you right back out the door...

(after battle)

Black Widow: Stark, Ragnarok has breached level 2. Get down here!
    Bullseye: You can't stop us both.
    Iron Man: Get back to me on that in an hour.

Thou Shalt Not Pass:The Thor clone is trying to get into the LMD Labs. Stop him before he causes any real damage.
    Iron Man: Bring it big guy.
    Ragnarok: Bzzzt... Thou shalt...
    Iron Man: No, you know what? No talking. Trying to talk to the real Thor is hard enough.

(after battle)

Iron Man: Easy...
    Black Widow: Stark, Bullseye snuck in through one of the air vents...
    Black Widow: ... he's headed for the laboratory.
    Iron Widow: Damn. This guy is persistent as a rash... On my way.

Divide and Conquer: Ragnarok and Bullseye have split up in an attempt to distract our defense forces. Shut Ragnarok down before their plan works.
    Iron Man: It's on.
    Ragnarok: The might of Asgard shall crush thee!
    Iron Man: Agh, my ears. Did they have to clone Thor's speech patterns too? That's just cruel.

(after battle)

Iron Man: Phew... Not as tough as the real thing, but every bit as annoying.
    Black Widow: Stark, Bullseye is closing in on the laboratory. We need you in here now.
    Iron Man: Calm your pants. I'll be right there.

Jump Jets: H.A.M.M.E.R. and the Dark Avengers are using Jump Jets to deploy troops inside the base. Close down their landing zones.
    No story.

Jump Jets 2: H.A.M.M.E.R. and the Dark Avengers are using Jump Jets to deploy troops inside the base. Close down their landing zones.
    No story.

LMD Assault: Ragnarok is still headed for the LMD Lab. There are civilian scientists working in there! Slow him down so we can evacuate.
    No story.

Knocking at the Door: Ragnarok is just outside the LMD Lab. Keep him busy so the rest of the science teams can escape!
    No story.

I'm in Your Base: Bullseye has managed to gain access to the facility. He's headed straight for the Data Core.
    No story.

Ares: Ares deployed via jump jet with a group of Dark Avengers. Get in there and force them out of the facility.
    No story.

The Data Core: Bullseye has reached the Data Core and Ragnarok is backing him up. Secure that location before it's too late!
    Black Widow: Tony, they're getting close to the Data Core.
    Iron Man: Don't worry. So am I. They're not going to get any closer.
    Bullseye: Let's see if you can handle a two-for-one deal.
    Iron Man: Remember what you said about me stopping you both? Here's where we find out.

(after battle)

Bullseye: All that work, and the old man isn't even here!!!
    Iron Man: Stark to Fury. The Data Core is secure.
    Nick Fury: Excellent work, Stark. Looks like they're headed to the lab next.

Back at the Lab: The Data Core is secure, but Bullseye and Ragnarok are headed back to the LMD Lab. Shut them down before they find Fury.
    Iron Man: They made it into the lab.
    Nick Fury: My LMD is there. If they think it's me, they'll probably try to get out with it.
    Iron Man: Decoy or not, I'm not letting them get away.

(after battle)

Bullseye: Ragnarok, take Fury and get out of here!
    Fury: You'll never make it out alive.
    Ragnarok: You are my captive!

Showdown: Ragnarok made off with Nick Fury, and Bullseye is covering his retreat. Take out the merc before they get away with Fury.
    Iron Man: I don't mind if that test-tube Thor gets away. It's you I want.
    Bullseye: Come and get it.

(after battle)

Obsorn: Bullseye. Ragnarok made it back to the Jump Jet with Fury.
    Bullseye: Excellent. Time to end this charade Tony.
    Iron Man: You know the word charade?
    Bullseye: Look down your nose at this, rich boy. A little EMP just for you.
    *BOOM... ZZZZZTtt*
    Iron Man: bzzzzt... ooof... bzzzzt... Jarvis, initiate system reset... Jarvis?
    Bullseye: I'm outta here. Maybe next time, Stark!
    Osborn: That stunt fried Ragnarok, you moron. It's going to take...
    Bullseye: I did what I had to do, Normie.
    Osborn: Your impudence is... hold on. I'm getting word from the agents on the Jump Jet.
    Bullseye: What is it?
    Osborn: That EMP cooked Fury too. It was a Life Model Double... A decoy?!
    Bullseye: I warned you about this guy...
    Osborn: Get out of there and find out where Fury is. Now!

Stragglers: There are H.A.M.M.E.R. stragglers all around the base. Clear them out so The Chariot can be secured.
    No story.

More Stragglers: There are H.A.M.M.E.R. stragglers all around the base. Clear them out so The Chariot can be secured.
    No story.

Eyes on the Prize: Bullseye is almost at the Data Core. He must think Fury is in there!
    No story.
  • Xyren
    Options
    The Hunt: Savage

Site Under Attack!

The latest intel: Bullseye is headed to the Savage Land. 'The Pit' is near the site of an ISO-8 impact.

It's a source of raw ISO-8. Intercept Bullseye!

The Savage Land: Bullseye is here to take out Nick Fury. Fury has a plan, help him pull it off!
    Iron Man: I love it when a plan comes together.
    Nick Fury: My plans always come together.
    Iron Man: Which plan is going to come together this time?
    Fury: Bullseye is already here, scouring the jungle, trying to find an entrance to the facility.
    Fury: I've lined up a little surprise for him, but it will only work if he accesses the base through the rear entrance.
    Iron Man: Should be doable. I don't take Bullseye for a front door kind of guy.
    Fury: Just make sure he gets there.
    Fury: Make contact but don't drive him off. Steer him toward the rear access road.
    Iron Man: So we chase Bullseye around the jungle until he finds his way to the back door?
    Fury: Make my plan come together, Stark.

Venom: Venom is here but he's got a posse of H.A.M.M.E.R. troops covering him. Take them out!
    Nick Fury: We've got a visual on Venom. He's tearing around the jungle with a posse of H.A.M.M.E.R. troops in tow.
    Fury: Catch up with him and make sure he attacks the rear entrance.

Venom II: Take down the rest of Venom's crew.
    No story.

Venom III: Trick Venom into attacking the facility from the rear entrance.
    Iron Man: Well if it isn't the giant goo monster.
    Iron Man: This place is full of goo monsters, you must feel right at home.
    Venom: Ahh, Canned Meat... Where's Fury?
    Iron Man: Oh, I don't know... couldn't be in that giant high tech base on top of the hill, could he?

(after battle)

Venom: Out of our way, Canned Meat.
    Iron Man: Nope. I'm staying right here by the front door of this base. If you want in, you'll have to go another way.

Bullseye: Bullseye is here to assassinate Nick Fury. Take out these H.A.M.M.E.R. troops he's using as cover to slow him down.
    No story.

Bullseye II: Take out the rest of Bullseye's support.
    No story.

Bullseye III: Bullseye is the final piece to Fury's plan. Make sure he regroups with Ragnarok and Venom at the facility.
    Iron Man: Welcome to the Jungle!
    Iron Man: Man, I've always wanted to say that.
    Iron Man: You know, not metaphorically but for real?
    Bullseye: Do you ever shut up?
    Iron Man: No, not really. With a wit like this, why would I?
    Iron Man: ... ?
    Iron Man: This is where you say something about making me shut up and then we fight it out.
    Iron Man: I win, as usual, and you run back to Osborn looking sad.
    Bullseye: Time to flip that script.

(after battle)

Iron Man: Oh no.. he's getting away...
    Iron Man: Was that convincing enough?
    Black Widow: Well, it seems to have worked. I've got visuals on Bullseye.
    Black Widow: Looks like he's headed straight for the rear of the facility.

The Plan: Time to reveal Fury's plan to Bullseye, Ragnarok and Venom.
    Iron Man: Oh no! He's broken in through the back door! Whatever shall we do?
    Hawkeye: Hahaha!
    Bullseye: Where's Fury?
    Hawkeye: Oh, he's here, but I don't think you really want to see him.
    Bullseye: Hand him over. We didn't come all this way for nothing.
    Hawkeye: He's right through these doors over here...
    Hawkeye: ... but I don't think you're gonna like what you find.
    Venom: We will like consuming Fury. That we will like...
    Hawkeye: You seriously have a one track mind.

(after battle)

Bullseye: Ragnarok, open the doors!
    Hawkeye: Oh no... don't open the doors, Nick Fury is in there!
    Hawkeye: Hahaha!
    Bullseye: What's so funny?
    Iron Man: Yeah, what's so funny?
    Hawkeye: Why don't you open the doors and find out? Not you, Tony. Bullseye.
    Bullseye: He's not even here is he?
    Hawkeye: Oh he's here... right behind those doors.
    Bullseye: Spring your little trap, then. Just makes more targets. Ragnarok, open them now!
    Ragnarok: With Haste bzzt zzzzt...
    DEVIL DINO: RRRRAAAAAAWWWWWRRR!
    Bullseye: OHHHH RUN!
    Hawkeye: Hey Venom, I think he wants to eat you!
    Iron Man: Hahaha!

Devil Dinosaur: Nick Fury's plan was to unleash Devil Dinosaur on the unsuspecting Dark Avengers! Help him finish the job.
    Nick Fury: Welcome, Dark Avengers. I'd like to introduce you to an old friend of mine.
    Fury: This big guy is known as Devil Dinosaur.
    Bullseye: You're insane, Fury.
    Iron Man: You're calling someone insane? I think someone's irony meter is on the fritz.
    Fury: No, Osborn is insane thinking he can send his little clique of Avengers wannabes to kill me.
    Fury: I'm not insane. I'm angry. Very angry.
    Devil Dinosaur: RRRRRAAAAAWWWRRR
    Fury: And when I'm angry, my friends get angry too.

(after battle)

Iron Man: I gotta hand it to you, Nick. Your plan came together.
    Fury: They always do.
    Iron Man: I think Bullseye might be right, though. You are a little insane.
    Iron Man: I mean, who uses a dinosaur for home defense?
    Fury: Actually, it wasn't my idea. It was his.
    Devil Dinosaur: RRRRAAAAWWWWR!

Ragnarok: The Thor clone is here and he's brought some help. Take out the H.A.M.M.E.R. troops covering him.
    Black Widow: I've got Ragnarok on scope. Man, this would be an easy shot from here.
    Nick Fury: Stick to the plan. We need Bullseye and his crew to use the rear entrance to the facility.
    Fury: If you engage now, the whole operation goes up in smoke.
    Black Widow: All right, I'll hold off. But someone better do something about Ragnarok or he's going to mess up your plan himself...

Ragnarok II: Take out the rest of Ragnarok's support!
    No story.

Ragnarok III: Push Ragnarok toward the rear entrance of the facility to help Fury pull off his plan.
    Iron Man: You again?
    Ragnarok: Verily.
    Iron Man: Okay, you know what? Same rules as last time... no talking!
  • Xyren
    Options
    Prodigal Sun

Conspire with the Dark Avengers & H.A.M.M.E.R. to recruit The Sentry in this all-new villainous event!

Norman Osborn has enacted a dastardly plan to recruit the Golden Guardian to his side. Join the Powered Up Dark Avengers and Daken (Classic) to fight against Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents & more!

Enter the Dark Avengers: With no active mission, the Dark Avengers grow restless. Maybe the H.A.M.M.E.R. Agents on duty can provide some amusement...
    Daken: Bored.
    Bullseye: We should find a way to stay sharp. Like target practice.
    Soldier: What?
    Daken: I think you're onto something.

(after battle)
    Osborn: Target practice? On my agents?
    Bullseye: Only one of them. Well, okay. Maybe a couple.
    Norman Osborn: Idiots. I can see I need to keep you busy or you'll be pulling the wings off flies next. I ought to set you on each other...
    Osborn: But instead I have an actual plan, to rectify your recent failures to deal with S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Yelena Belova: Our--!?
    Osborn: You failed to keep the Hulk. You failed to stop S.H.I.E.L.D. from degrading our ISO-8 production.
    Osborn: Luckily for you knuckledraggers, there is a powerful uncommitted asset still out there - The Sentry. Here is how it will go. Listen.
  • Xyren
    Options
    Prodigal Sun: Manhattan

The Sentry has been spotted patrolling New York City! Stir up some trouble to get his attention and draw him out.

Lead the Dark Avengers into the heart of Maggia territory and defeat criminals to convince Sentry that you're the real heroes.

Maggia Assault: The Sentry has been seen recently protecting New York City. Bust into Maggia hideouts and cause a commotion to get his attention.
    Norman Osborn: We need to mobilize the Sentry before S.H.I.E.L.D. does. He is staying out of the fight because he knows he's unstable and does not trust himself. That plays to our advantage. Draw him out.
    Moonstone: Once we make contact, we can work on him and use his uncertainties against him. But first impressions will be important.
    Moonstone: He's been going after the Maggia. Let's join in and see how he responds...
    Daken: All right. Here we go.
    Maggia Don: You're picking the wrong fight here. Y ou come at us, you'll find out Osborn ain't the only guy in the world with muscle on his payroll.
    Daken: He's the only one with me on his payroll... and I'm the one you need to worry about.

(after battle)

Daken: That kind of what you had in mind?
    Osborn: It's the first step... but yes. Not an utter failure.
    Osborn: Now we wait for him to respond. He's been unbalanced for long enough that any provocation ought to tip him into a paranoid fugue.
    Daken: He need a little more provocation?
    Osborn: He might. We'll need to get Yelena and Moonstone involved.

Maggia Assault II: The Maggia feel betrayed, but it's a small price to pay if this plan to attract The Sentry works. Act like the heroes you're dressed as and take out more Maggia.
    No story.

Maggia Assault III: The Maggia aren't taking this beating lying down and have sent some of their toughest muscle! Take them down and see if The Sentry notices.
    No story.

Maggia Assault IV: The Maggia are fighting back! Take them down quickly and get back to the plan.
    No story.

The Arrival
    The Sentry's finally arrived, but that doesn't mean he's happy to see you! You're being attacked from both sides -- fight off the Maggia and try to talk some sense into The Sentry.
    The Sentry: You made a big mistake coming here. I can take you out just like I can take out the Maggia.
    Yelena Belova: Robert. We're here to help. Look at us. We're the ones fighting crime here.
    Daken: These Maggia are scum.
    Sentry: You ought to know. This world's coming apart at the seams...
    Yelena: Let us help.

(after battle)

Yelena: Still think we're the bad guys?
    Sentry: I think I'd be stupid to trust you. I don't even trust myself.
    Daken: You'll change your tune. Wait and see.

Uneasy Alliance: The Sentry's not sure you're his friends, but he definitely knows the Maggia are his enemy! Team-Up with him to shut down their operation.
    The Sentry: Don't think we're friends. Don't think we're allies. Don't think I trust you.
    Bullseye: I stopped at "Don't think." Let's zero out the local Maggia population.
    Sentry: We can agree on that.

(after battle)

Bullseye: See, we're here to help. Still don't trust us?
    Sentry: No. Glad to have help against the Maggia, though.
    Bullseye: You ought to talk to Osborn. I think you and him would get along.

Hail of Bullets: All this blood in the water's attracted a shark - The Punisher! He's deadly and dangerous, but maybe there's a way to turn this to your advantage...
    Moonstone: Castle? You're taking the Maggia's side? You've finally had your psychotic break.
    Punisher: You're kidding, right? I'm here for them and you. I leave no scum standing.
    Moonstone: I hope you Maggia boys heard that. He's not your friend.
    Maggia Don: He ain't yours either, sister.

(after battle)

Punisher: You brought this war to me. Now it's coming back to you.

Crossfire: The Maggia on one side, the Punisher on the other! Ideally they'd take each other out, but it looks like you're going to have to deal with them.
    Punisher: Call yourself the Sentry, huh? What are you looking out for now? Osborn's killers? You're just as bad as they are. Worse.
    Sentry: What? No! We're on the same side--
    Punisher: Look at your friends, then look me in the eye and tell me you're not guilty.

(after battle)

Moonstone: Robert. You see what will happen. They don't understand you. They sent the Punisher to kill you.
    Sentry: No. Not me. They're afraid of him. Of the Void. And why wouldn't they be? I'm afraid of it too.
    Moonstone: Typical S.H.I.E.L.D. cover story. They want you dead, Robert -- because they can't control what's inside you. We don't want to control. We want to help.
    Moonstone: Don't believe us? Come and see. Just once. That's all it will take. Then you'll know we're telling the truth.

Daken Vs Bullseye: Bullseye's taken some H.A.M.M.E.R. Agents and gone off mission, breaking into a nearby facility looking for victims. Follow that psychopath inside and get him back in-line!
    Norman Osborn: Daken, Bullseye's getting bored, and when he gets bored, he kills whoever's around.
    Osborn: I need you to keep him in line.
    Daken: You don't have to ask me twice.
    Osborn: In the future I won't ask you at all. Just act as you see fit.

(after battle)

Bullseye: So Osborn's playing favorites. Should have known I wouldn't get to be the teacher's pet.
    Daken: Moonstone's still the teacher's pet. I'm just the watchdog. Get yourself in line.

Daken Vs Bullseye II: Bullseye's putting up a fight! The Dark Avengers can't be seen fighting in public, so follow him into a nearby building and teach him who's in charge.
    Bullseye: You like being the attack dog, don't you? Yeah, me too.
    Daken: If you were a dog, they would've put you down a long time ago. Might be what happens anyway.
    Bullseye: If it does, you won't be the man to do it.

(after battle)

Bullseye: You can go back to Osborn and tell him you proved your point. But you better explain all these dead agents to him, too. These ones aren't my fault.
    Bullseye: Watch your back, kid. I might be crazy, but I don't forget who crosses me.