Upcoming Amazon Price Adjustments (1/12/17)

2»

Comments

• killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    morph3us wrote:
    killercool wrote:
    These prices are way off being correct for AUD. Current Stark Salary is already $AUD159.99, rather than the listed current $AUD129.99. On the up side it is good to see that a Start Salary for us Aussies will be going down $AUD15 if the new prices are true icon_e_smile.gif

I might be missing something here, but a Stark is showing up as AUD129.99 here for me (via Google Play).

Well there is something I didn't consider. My figures are on an Apple device. Looks like Apple slaps on a 15% margin as pure profit for themselves. I think I need to find a second mobile device purely to do transactions on.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    So this is only for Amazon pricing, and not for the Google or Apple App store.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    babinro wrote:
    Brigby/D3: You should ask the decision makers why they continue to refuse any increase in the ISO values after 3 years of game changes.

To add the historical perspective, the iso offers were last updated on 7/1/14:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10974

Prior to that date, the amount of iso at each price point was 2/3rds of what it is now, i.e., 52k iso for $99.99US.

Considering that the iso supply and demand in-game have both greatly increased, an update is in order.

... unless the value of the US dollar has fallen drastically / been wildly inflated. The international price changes spelled out in the OP suggest otherwise.

Or could it be .... that the virtual economy of this game has no connection to the outside world, is unaffected by supply and demand, and is in effect a totalitarian command economy??? icon_e_surprised.gif
      Shut up, Aes! Back to the gulag, nekulturny!

I know, I know, I'm going ....

Well, I suppose that if we assume the amount of Iso-8 is constant in the Marvel Universe, and there's an ever increasing demand for it, then it's price of Iso-8 per our world dollar should actually be increasing over time ie: wild inflation.

Also everyone should read my Ben Bernanke vs Marvel Puzzle Quest fan fiction
    • BigRussian
      BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
      Guess I shouldn't order a Kindle fire anytime soon then, LOL.

The prices are just a tad tinykitty ridiculous. I won't be buying Iso/HP again. I also don't want to see how much I've spent on them over my almost 1000 days.
    • Chameleon
      Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
      Lytes420 wrote:
      killercool wrote:
      Brigby wrote:
      Hey Everyone,

We wanted to give you advance notice that some price adjustments are coming in the near future. While players based in the US will not see any changes, players in other parts of the world may notice changes as adjustments are made to ensure regional and worldwide price alignments between iOS, Android and Steam.

You can see all of the upcoming changes below.

MPQ_Currency_Conversion_2017.png

The plan is for the new prices to start going into effect approximately 5 days from today.

Thank you.

These prices are way off being correct for AUD. Current Stark Salary is already $AUD159.99, rather than the listed current $AUD129.99. On the up side it is good to see that a Start Salary for us Aussies will be going down $AUD15 if the new prices are true icon_e_smile.gif
      Just echoing your comments killercool.here in Canada Asgard treasure is $69.99 and stark salary is $139.99.i'm likewise looking forward to that price drop.Brigby,you may want to get the proper figures for that spreadsheet.

As I understand it, prices vary depending on the OS you use. Apple Store users pay more than Google Play users who pay more than Amazon users. The spreadsheet is in line with what I see for Google Play users.
    • Chameleon
      Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
      The spreadsheet is for Amazon store users. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=57177