For LR number crunchers

2»

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    The rates do seem down for the Heroic rounds.

They probably realized from the complaints threads that the Heroic rounds were dropping at much higher rate than anything else, decided it was a bug and fixed it. Which means that the people who made the complaint threads had the exact opposite of the desired effect.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    revskip wrote:
    The rates do seem down for the Heroic rounds.

They probably realized from the complaints threads that the Heroic rounds were dropping at much higher rate than anything else, decided it was a bug and fixed it. Which means that the people who made the complaint threads had the exact opposite of the desired effect.

´Nice´, something like "kill the messenger"!

The 2* droprates dropped dramaticaly after the patch for selling-champions-for-higher-iso-rates, that was the complaint! If the devs nerf the droprate from the only remaining source of high-droprates (champion-lr´s), its the fault of the devs!
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    My message to brigby:

Hello,

very nice, pls tell the devs thanks for "not reinstall high-droprates" in pvp instead lowering the droprates in the last remaining source, the lightning-rounds with champions (capamerica, im40 etc.).

Tell the devs pls, I´m a customer who dropped 130 € in this game, they will never ever get anything from me in the future and I will uninstall this game in the next days. Everytime a new feature comes with a hidden nerf, its enough for me!

Best regards.