4* PVP Events

2»

Comments

• cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker

I'm tired of even seeing IM40, never mind using him. His PvP wasn't that long ago, and it struck me how tired of him I am. I don't use 3* unless I'm forced into it, but I don't use IM40 even in pve anymore because it stopped being interesting matching 6 yellow a long time ago.
    If it's harder for everyone, it's the new standard and there is no advantage/disadvantage.
    people still use IM40 all the time, even with crazy amounts 4* champed because it makes for faster hops. I'm sure at double champed 5* that's not an option but for below that it happens all the time.
    If there was 4* PvP I'd never use my 3* unless I was feeling high levels of nostalgia, which could happen tbh. I don't see why a split couldn't happen though, half 4* events, half 3* events to actually reflect the game has actually moved along.
    We have as many now? More? 4* as 3*, and there really isn't any reason to have the backbone of PvP be stuck in 2014.
    3* are the 2017 version of 2*. Although I started out kinda indifferent, as I've thought it over more in these posts I do actually want 4* PvP. It's time.

IS it time though? Even now there is a thread every week on how hard a time newer players (3* and 4* transitioners) are having in pvp, and in covering 4*s in general.

4* PVP will be fun for veterans and whales, but I can't imagine everyone else who doesn't have 20+ champed 4*s is going to enjoy the increase in difficulty.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    cyineedsn wrote:

I'm tired of even seeing IM40, never mind using him. His PvP wasn't that long ago, and it struck me how tired of him I am. I don't use 3* unless I'm forced into it, but I don't use IM40 even in pve anymore because it stopped being interesting matching 6 yellow a long time ago.
    If it's harder for everyone, it's the new standard and there is no advantage/disadvantage.
    people still use IM40 all the time, even with crazy amounts 4* champed because it makes for faster hops. I'm sure at double champed 5* that's not an option but for below that it happens all the time.
    If there was 4* PvP I'd never use my 3* unless I was feeling high levels of nostalgia, which could happen tbh. I don't see why a split couldn't happen though, half 4* events, half 3* events to actually reflect the game has actually moved along.
    We have as many now? More? 4* as 3*, and there really isn't any reason to have the backbone of PvP be stuck in 2014.
    3* are the 2017 version of 2*. Although I started out kinda indifferent, as I've thought it over more in these posts I do actually want 4* PvP. It's time.

IS it time though? Even now there is a thread every week on how hard a time newer players (3* and 4* transitioners) are having in pvp, and in covering 4*s in general.

4* PVP will be fun for veterans and whales, but I can't imagine everyone else who doesn't have 20+ champed 4*s is going to enjoy the increase in difficulty.

I just see it as another MMO. If they waited for the majority to hit endgame, they'd never create expansions. It's the same here.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    I don't want to think about taking down an additional 30-40k HP boosted 4 star every fight just to get 25 points.
  • jjfyahpowah
    jjfyahpowah Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Why can't there be two separate events going on at the same time?

One 3*pvp and one 4*pvp.

Clearance levels have already proven there's enough players.
  • Akari wrote:
    I like the idea of 4* pvp as long as Rulk is never an option. Boosted Rulk is already the most painful thing ever.

I second this...I hate boosted Rulk more than anything. He easily seems like the character who is most boosted. I can only recall Bucky being boosted twice yet Rulk is literally once every season....hmm wonder why they boost a character every season that damages all 3 of your team forcing you to use more health packs....

boosted rulk is the best! pure damage icon_e_smile.gif
    especially with carnage lol