Required character nastiness in Deadpool v MPQ

2»

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me, it was basically S.Witch + R.Hulk and Kingpin was irrelevant/finger poke cleanup detail. Just focus on purple and green and don't fire either until the purple puts green at 18+ so Carnage and Ultron don't go crazy. Then let R.Hulk unload.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm using Rulk in almost every node and just focusing on his actives. Just about every match ends with him smashing gems. I'm bringing along OML, mostly as a damage soak when the board is starved of green and purple.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    As someone pointed out, the problems in 5* land are:
    1. Super high health, regardless of how much match damage you do, makes these matches take forever. Ultron had like 70k health. That's a lot to chew through.
    2. There is not enough variety at the 5* level to counter everything you face. Even if you're lucky enough (or wealthy enough) to have more than a couple of 5* champed, there is not enough diversity in 5* land to counter everything the enemies have to offer.
    3. You are taking a lot of damage to your few toons that you HAVE to use nearly 100% of the time. So health packs galore.