*** Thanos (Modern) ***

Options
13»

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just double-checked it today. It also triggers 2* storm on DDQ. 
    This is actually super deadly. I noticed 2-star Storm was used for a couple-three days in a row in the enchilada and I'm guessing it's because the devs noticed Thanos is being used a lot in that node (why not? my default team for that node is Patch/Daken/Thanos). After Court Death goes off, Storm switches in and her passive triggers several times in a row. It almost wiped me out and brought back nightmares of her pre-nerf days.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Inarius said:
    I generally tend to pair him with 3* Cyclops and 3* Strange for full rainbow usage team

yes, his black does tend to vamp hp with each trigger but it's nothing a few health packs can't handle
    And if you're worried about health packs, True Healing to the rescue!  Use him with Patch, Daken and Rocket and Groot (3-star realm) In the 4-star world, X-23 is a nice team-mate.  Old Man Logan works well, but that's true with just about everyone...

Old Man Logan, 3-star Rocket and Groot, and Thanos is my standard Big Enchilada team.
  • guzktgui
    guzktgui Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would like to confirm this is the way it works before posting to the bugs section.

If Thanos Court of Death kills an enemy that death won't trigger CoD.
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    That is correct, @guzktgui. Only one Court Death per kill, with no Court Death chain reactions. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You will get multiple Court Death triggers in a row if you kill multiple enemies at the same time, although that only matters in wave missions.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In Behemoth Burrito I run Champed Medusa, Thanos and Strange. I could down one character and after the dust settles be down to 2. Out of six. Which is nuts.

Thanos is my survival mode character for sure.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anyone know what max champ level damage for Court Death is?
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5020 to enemies and 1285 to allies.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5020 to enemies and 1285 to allies.
    3* max champ damage (or whatever other scaled value) is always extremely close to 1.23 x the value at 166. 1.25x also makes for a pretty close estimate if you don't have a calculator handy.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    GOOD TO KNOW, THANKS!