Character Restrictions Removed From Story Events

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Btw is the the "Character Restrictions Removed From Story Events" this?
    We are busy working on a few features in 2017, including one that should be coming very soon that will improve the overall player experience and hopefully makes everyone very happy.

Or that is in reference to something else?

https://news.marvel.com/games/57497/pie ... in-marvel/

If it is that's false advertising. Unless this applies to heroics it certainly don't make me 'very happy'. At most it makes me feel meh...
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had Eddie Brock on my team in "Dat Required Character" and the AI had a Lethal Protector Team Up so clearly this works both ways which means Red Hulk will be getting Hammer and Anvil'ed a lot
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had Eddie Brock on my team in "Dat Required Character" and the AI had a Lethal Protector Team Up so clearly this works both ways which means Red Hulk will be getting Hammer and Anvil'ed a lot

Or even worse Gamma Siphoned when he is at 15 green AP.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really good change, liking it a lot. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    can't wait to challenge a lvl 300 Juggs with my max lvl Juggs..!
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Wow, big Daken crushes little Daken. Especially when using Medusa (or Doc Ock etc.), all those strikes and things go berserk.

Also confirming the Team-up question, using the character that matches the enemy team-up power does not force them to use a different one. You use Red Hulk, they can still siphon you horribly.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Please apply this to heroics. Stop restricting which champions we can play during heroics.

They have this feature already.
    It's called "every other PvE. "
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Twysta wrote:
    HAAAAA! Well done there.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Twysta wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Please apply this to heroics. Stop restricting which champions we can play during heroics.

Which are all better than heroics. Would be nice if they brought heroics up the level of game play of other PvE.